~ !? Divine Rights ?! ~
PLEASE REGISTER ON THE NEW DIINE RIGHTS FORUM:http://droits-divins.foruml.biz/
~ !? Divine Rights ?! ~
PLEASE REGISTER ON THE NEW DIINE RIGHTS FORUM:http://droits-divins.foruml.biz/
~ !? Divine Rights ?! ~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~ www.droits-divins.com ~

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  FranceFrance  

Appointments

Go down 
+2
Paul
Marie-Thérèse
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Marie-Thérèse

Marie-Thérèse

Appointments Empty
PostSubject: Appointments   Appointments EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 12:02 pm

Here the Queen will announce all the appointments.

Last edited by Marie-Thérèse on Sat Jan 10, 2009 6:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Marie-Thérèse

Marie-Thérèse

Appointments Empty
PostSubject: Re: Appointments   Appointments EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 12:10 pm

Quote :

Appointments Royangle1

At this day, the seventh day of january of the year 1649,
    At the Palace of Whitehall.

We, Her Royal Majesty the Queen of England, Scotland and Ireland, Marie-Thérèse the first of England,
    To you, nobles and people of our kingdoms.

We have decided on this day to give our brother, Prince William Reginald Howard, the Earldom of Middlesex. He will govern this lands on my behalf and by consequence we hope that he always will act just. As he enters the Peerage of the Kingdom of England, he’ll receive access to the House of Lords in the Parliament.

May god bless you all!

Her Majesty Marie-Thérèse I of England, Queen of England, Scotland and Ireland.
    Appointments Jaune10

Last edited by Marie-Thérèse on Thu Jan 08, 2009 9:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Marie-Thérèse

Marie-Thérèse

Appointments Empty
PostSubject: Re: Appointments   Appointments EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 12:40 pm

Quote :

Appointments Royangle1

At this day, the seventh day of january of the year 1649,

We, Her Royal Majesty the Queen of England, Scotland and Ireland, Marie-Thérèse the first of England,

We have decided on this day to appoint following people to be Great Officers of the State:

- Piero Stewart in the rank of Lord High Constable, commander of the English armies.
        - Eleanor Rose in the Rank of Earl Marshal, officer of the Queen's stables and horses.
        - William Reginald Howard in the rank of Lord High Treasurer, in charge of the finances of the Kingdom.

As they become Great Officers of the State, they'll receive access to the Royal Council.

May god bless you all!

Her Majesty Marie-Thérèse I of England, Queen of England, Scotland and Ireland.
    Appointments Jaune10

Back to top Go down
Marie-Thérèse

Marie-Thérèse

Appointments Empty
PostSubject: Re: Appointments   Appointments EmptyFri Jan 09, 2009 10:53 pm

Quote :

Appointments Royangle1

On this day, the tenth of January of the year 1649;
    At the Palace of Whitehall, the Royal Residence.

We, Her Royal Majesty Marie-Thérèse I, Queen of England, Scotland and Ireland;
    To you, Peers and Commons of my Kingdoms,

We have decided to make Lady Rhiannon Eirwen Grey our First Lady-in-waiting, for We have found her capable to fulfil this task.
      Due to the fact that We believe that such a function cannot be taken by a person that doesn’t belongs to the Peerage and by consequence of the Noble blood of the Grey family, We have decided to name her Baroness Grey. This title is inheritable and will pass on to the first born child.

As it is my will,

Her Royal Majesty the Queen

Appointments Jaune10

Back to top Go down
Marie-Thérèse

Marie-Thérèse

Appointments Empty
PostSubject: Re: Appointments   Appointments EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 1:46 pm

Quote :

Appointments Royangle1

On this day, the tenth of January of the year 1649;
    At the Palace of Whitehall, the Royal Residence.

We, Her Royal Majesty Marie-Thérèse I, Queen of England, Scotland and Ireland;
    To you, Peers and Commons of my Kingdoms,

We have decided to make Lady Elise Sutton one of our Ladies-in-waiting, for We have found her capable to fulfil this task. She has to come to Whitehall Palace as soon as possible to fulfil her duties.

As it is my will,

Her Royal Majesty the Queen

Appointments Jaune10

Back to top Go down
Marie-Thérèse

Marie-Thérèse

Appointments Empty
PostSubject: Re: Appointments   Appointments EmptySun Feb 08, 2009 6:04 am

Quote :

Appointments Royangle1

At this day, the eight day of Febuary of the year 1649,

To you, Nobles, Spirituals and Commons of England.

We have decided on this day to appoint Alexander Lord High Admiral in the Royal Council, in charge of the Royal Navy.
      Appointments LordHighAdmiral-1

By the Grace of God,

Appointments Signamarie
    Appointments Jaune10

Back to top Go down
Marie-Thérèse

Marie-Thérèse

Appointments Empty
PostSubject: Re: Appointments   Appointments EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 1:50 pm

Quote :
Appointments Shield
TO THE PEOPLE OF ENGLAND AND FRANCE
FROM HER MAJESTY THE QUEEN

We, Her Royal Majesty Marie-Thérèse I, have appointed on this day, the 24th of March, 1648, His Excellency William Hogg McPherson in the function of Royal Ambassador at the French Court. We hope that he’ll represent us well and bid the Lord for guidance and help with his task.

DEO VOLENTE, HER ROYAL MAJESTY MARIE-THÉRÈSE I
Appointments Jaune10
Back to top Go down
Marie-Thérèse

Marie-Thérèse

Appointments Empty
PostSubject: Re: Appointments   Appointments EmptySat May 16, 2009 12:02 am

Quote :
Appointments Shield
TO THE PEOPLE OF ENGLAND AND FRANCE
FROM HER MAJESTY THE QUEEN

My dear people, I am sad to tell you that I fear that my last days have finally come to an end. I fear that my Kingdoms will collapse after I die, therefore I have written my last will. Let it be read and seen and heard by every citizen of my Kingdoms.

I leave everything, every title, including the Kingdoms of England, Scotland and Ireland, to my little sister Elisabeth Howard. She will be the new Queen if England and the Defensor Fidei. She is still young though, and she needs a Regent to rein my three Kingdoms until she is sixteen years old. For this I choose a member of the Stewart family. Let it be Piero, my loyal servant, or, regarding his recent illness, his sister. No one else will be able to claim the throne. If somebody else does, he will have to be trialled for high treason and hung.
    This is my last will, accept it thus, my people, my children.

DEO VOLENTE, HER ROYAL MAJESTY MARIE-THÉRÈSE I, THE TWENTY-EIGHT OF JANUARY 1648
Appointments Jaune10

[HRP : Now this is really the last time that I'll visit the forums, those games are over and done for me. Please accept it. I know I died and let England down, but it wasn't my purpose to see it all crumbling down like this... Goodbye to all.]
Back to top Go down
Paul
Admin
Paul

Appointments Empty
PostSubject: Re: Appointments   Appointments EmptySat May 16, 2009 7:03 am

[HRP] This last post by the dead Queen can't be comptabilised because she is dead. Sorry. [/HRP]
Back to top Go down
http://www.droits-divins.com/
Elise

Elise

Appointments Empty
PostSubject: Re: Appointments   Appointments EmptyThu May 28, 2009 12:22 pm

Quote :
    Appointments Royangle1

At this day, the 21st day of May of the year 1649,

We, Her Royal Majesty the Queen of England, Scotland and Ireland, Elisabeth the first of England,

We have decided the compositon of Our Royal Council that will help Us in the governement of the lands of England, Scotland and Ireland. We appoint Her Grace Lady Catherine Stewart, Duchess of Richmond and Lennox, to the position of High Lady Steward. We also confirm Alexander Castlemount as High Lord Admiral and His Excellence Oduan de Altuna as High Lord Constable.

They will keep those positions as long as they have Our trust and they accomplish their functions in the adecuate manner.

By the Grace of God,

Her Majesty Elisabeth I of England, Queen of England, Scotland and Ireland.

Appointments Jaune10
Back to top Go down
Elise

Elise

Appointments Empty
PostSubject: Re: Appointments   Appointments EmptyThu May 28, 2009 12:22 pm

Quote :
    Appointments Royangle1

At this day, the 21st day of May of the year 1649,

We, Her Royal Majesty the Queen of England, Scotland and Ireland, Elisabeth the first of England,

We have decided that due to Our short age we should appoint a Regent who will governate in our name and take care of the everyday bussiness of Our Kingdom. This is an enormous responsability that We have decided to put on the shoulders of Lady Catherine Stewart.

The exact functions and powers of the Regency will be defined in a law that will be soon passed.

Might Our Lord help Lady Catherine and the High Council in their task.

By the Grace of God,

Appointments Jaune10
Back to top Go down
Catherine Stewart

Catherine Stewart

Appointments Empty
PostSubject: Re: Appointments   Appointments EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 12:02 pm

Quote :
    Appointments Royangle1

On this third day of June of the year 1649,

By her High Grace Catherine, Lady Regent of England, Scotland and Ireland and in the name of Queen Elizabeth,
    To you, nobles and people of these kingdoms.

On the behalf of our beloved Queen Elizabeth I, we have decided on this day to give the High Lord Constable, Oduan de Altuna, the Earldom of Middlesex. He will govern these lands on my behalf and by consequence we hope that he always will act just. As he enters the Peerage of the Kingdom of England, he'll receive access to the House of Lords in the Parliament.

May god bless you all!

Her High Grace Catherine Stewart, Lady Regent of England, Scotland and Ireland.

Appointments Jaune10
Back to top Go down
Catherine Stewart

Catherine Stewart

Appointments Empty
PostSubject: Re: Appointments   Appointments EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 12:58 pm

Quote :
    Appointments Royangle1

On this twentyeight day of October of the year 1649,

By her High Grace Catherine, Lady Regent of England, Scotland and Ireland and in the name of Queen Elizabeth,

On the behalf of our beloved Queen Elizabeth I, we have decided on this day to appoint Edward O'Neill as Lord High Treasurer in the Royal Council, in charge of the Royal Treasury.

May god bless you all!

Appointments Jaune10
Back to top Go down
Catherine Stewart

Catherine Stewart

Appointments Empty
PostSubject: Re: Appointments   Appointments EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 12:59 pm

Quote :
    Appointments Royangle1

On this twentyfirst day of December of the year 1649,

On the behalf of our beloved Queen Elizabeth I, we have decided on this day to appoint Marie-Thérèse Howard as Lord High Chancellor in the Royal Council, in charge of the Royal Chancery of the Kingdom.

May god bless you all!

Appointments Jaune10
Back to top Go down
Elise

Elise

Appointments Empty
PostSubject: Re: Appointments   Appointments EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 7:17 am

Quote :
    Appointments Royangle1

At this day, the 18st day of July of the year 1650,

We have decided that due to Our short age and the severe illness of Lady Catherine Stewart we should appoint a Regent who will governate in our name and take care of the everyday bussiness of Our Kingdom. This is an enormous responsability that We have decided to put on the shoulders of sir Robrecht Samuel Spencer

Lady Catherine Stewart remains the right to claim the title of regent back if she recovers from her illness.

Might Our Lord help Sir Robrecht and the High Council in their task.

By the Grace of God,

Appointments Jaune10

ooc, this is because of the long inactivity from lady catherine. I think she will understand that for the best of our kingdom we need an active regent
Back to top Go down
Robrecht Samuel
Admin

Appointments Empty
PostSubject: Re: Appointments   Appointments EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 12:39 pm

Quote :
    Appointments Royangle1

On this first day of October of the year 1650,
    At the Palace of Westminster.

By his Lord Robrecht Samuel Spencer, Lord Protector of England and in the name of Queen Elizabeth,

On the behalf of our beloved Queen Elizabeth I, we have decided on this day to appoint Alyssa O'Donnel Governess of the Earldom of Middlesex. She will govern this lands on the behalf of the Queen and by consequence we hope that she will always act just.

May god bless you all!

His Lord Robrecht Samuel Spencer, Lord Protector of England.

Appointments Jaune10
Back to top Go down
Frits Frederic

Frits Frederic

Appointments Empty
PostSubject: Re: Appointments   Appointments EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 6:16 am

Quote :
Appointments Royangle1

At this day, the fourteenth day of March of the year 1651,

We, His Royal Grace the Lord Protector of England, Scotland and Ireland, Robrecht Samuel Spencer,
And the members of the Royal Council,

Let it be known that, by the decision of his Majesty the Regent of the Kingdom of England, Scotland and Ireland, and by approval of the Royal Council, that Milord Gweddry is appointed to the Royal post of King of Arms of England. The necessity of reforming the Heraldic Registers and to make a new start for the Kingdom, he has the noble responsibility to, according the the Second Chapter of the Constitution of the Kingdom:

"make sure that the heraldic rules are respected, as well as the rules of Peerage. He has the right to open a case against a common at the Royal Court if the rules aren’t respected, but he can’t trial a Peer, as this right belongs only to the Lord High Steward or the Sovereign."

By this charge Milord Gweddry have to wear, with pride dignity and honour the symbols of the Royal Heraldry which are:

• The Crown:

Appointments Roi_Armes_Angleterre

• The batons and the chain of Arms:

Appointments Clarenceux_Roi_Armes

And so it is, by the Regent's decision,
Approved by the Royal Council!

His Excellency Lord High Steward,
Lord High Chancellor,

Appointments Manuscrit
Back to top Go down
Frits Frederic

Frits Frederic

Appointments Empty
PostSubject: Re: Appointments   Appointments EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 10:46 am

Quote :
Appointments Royangle1

We, His Royal Grace the Lord Protector of England, Scotland and Ireland, Robrecht Samuel Spencer,

By decision of the Regent and approval of the Royal Council, Milord Charles-Edouard is appointed as Regent of the County of Middlesex during the absence of Lady Alyssa. He will take all the administrative charges of Lady Alyssa but not the title Earl of Middlesex. He will be called Milord Regent of Middlesex

By this letter we have to remember the people of the Kingdom that loyalty is one of the most important values of an English subject and that disappearance is considered as a crime. We have, in that way, to remember Her Grace Alyssa to give us some information about her absence. If in a delay of two months, we've nothing heard of Her Grace, we have to dismiss her of all her functions and a special court shall be installed to decide about her title.

Lord High Chancellor,

Appointments Manuscrit
Back to top Go down
Frits Frederic

Frits Frederic

Appointments Empty
PostSubject: Re: Appointments   Appointments EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 11:09 am

Quote :
Appointments Royangle1

By this document we have to rectify the announcement done earlier this day. We have to correct the fact that Lady Alyssa was Regent of the County of Middlesex and not the Countess. The Earl of Middlesex, His Grace Duke Oduon de Medina de las Torres had died recently, may God have his soul. In that way, Milord Regent of Middlesex Charles Edouard will become the successor of Milady Regent of Middlesex Alyssa.

Nevertheless, we have to notice that there still be a court against Milady Alyssa if she didn't react on our call for information about her absence. The delay stays two months.

Lord High Chancellor,

Appointments Manuscrit
Back to top Go down
Robrecht Samuel
Admin

Appointments Empty
PostSubject: Re: Appointments   Appointments EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 9:59 am

Quote :

Appointments Royangle1

At this day, the eleventh day of Mars of the year 1651,

We have decided on this day to appoint Frits Frederic Bazain Lord High Steward in the Royal Council, in charge of the Royal Council and first Regent of England.
      Appointments Steward

We have also decided on this day to appoint Frits Frederic Bazain Lord High Chancellor in the Royal Council, in charge of the Royal Chancery.
      Appointments Chancellor

By the Grace of God,

Appointments Signatureok

Back to top Go down
Robrecht Samuel
Admin

Appointments Empty
PostSubject: Re: Appointments   Appointments EmptyTue Mar 15, 2011 10:05 am

Quote :

Appointments Royangle1

At this day, the fifteenth day of Mars of the year 1651,

We, His Majesty the King of England, Scotland and Ireland, Samuel the First,

We have decided on this day to appoint Alyssa O'Donnel Lady High Treasurer in the Royal Council, in charge of the Royal Treasury and third Regent of England.
      Appointments Treasurer

By the Grace of God,

Appointments Signatureok

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Appointments Empty
PostSubject: Re: Appointments   Appointments Empty

Back to top Go down

Appointments
Page 1 of 1