~ !? Divine Rights ?! ~
PLEASE REGISTER ON THE NEW DIINE RIGHTS FORUM:http://droits-divins.foruml.biz/
~ !? Divine Rights ?! ~
PLEASE REGISTER ON THE NEW DIINE RIGHTS FORUM:http://droits-divins.foruml.biz/
~ !? Divine Rights ?! ~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~ www.droits-divins.com ~

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  FranceFrance  

[Proposal] The Bank and the banker.

Go down 
+5
Eleanor Rose
GlorySeed77
Marie-Thérèse
Emaleigh
Piero
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Piero

Piero

[Proposal] The Bank and the banker. Empty
PostSubject: [Proposal] The Bank and the banker.   [Proposal] The Bank and the banker. EmptySat Jan 31, 2009 1:09 pm

We all know there is the possibility to exchange money between ourselves using the bank. However, I believe that some players have been creating multi-accounts and giving all their money to the main account, which is unfair and against the rules of the game.

So, I have two proposals for a change in the Bank system which I plan to present in the french forum as well:

The first would be the creation of the Banker. He would be appointed by the Duke/Earl of the Duchy/County, responsible for authorizing all transactions before they happen. So, he would be able to see who is transfering money to who, and which quantities. Also, this would open more RP possibilities for the Bank in our forum and game. No transaction would happen without the banker's authorization, with this system.

Also, no lvl 0 would be able to give money, only receive, to avoid problems too.

I would like to hear your opinions.
Back to top Go down
http://www.droits-divins.com/en
Emaleigh

Emaleigh

PostSubject: Re: [Proposal] The Bank and the banker.   [Proposal] The Bank and the banker. EmptySat Jan 31, 2009 2:52 pm

Perfect Very Happy

I really think this is a good idea. How about the Banker working with the Councilor of Security to make sure that the transactions are not going to Clones so the potential for abuse can be limited.
Back to top Go down
Marie-Thérèse

Marie-Thérèse

PostSubject: Re: [Proposal] The Bank and the banker.   [Proposal] The Bank and the banker. EmptySat Jan 31, 2009 3:02 pm

Good idea Wink
Back to top Go down
GlorySeed77

GlorySeed77

PostSubject: Re: [Proposal] The Bank and the banker.   [Proposal] The Bank and the banker. EmptySat Jan 31, 2009 6:37 pm

sounds good bounce
Back to top Go down
Eleanor Rose

Eleanor Rose

PostSubject: Re: [Proposal] The Bank and the banker.   [Proposal] The Bank and the banker. EmptySat Jan 31, 2009 9:06 pm

That sounds like a good idea, Piero. I also wouldn't mind seeing a system in which we can deposit money into the bank to be saved, and by extenstion, have some kind of loans system.
Back to top Go down
Wolfkid

Wolfkid

PostSubject: Re: [Proposal] The Bank and the banker.   [Proposal] The Bank and the banker. EmptySat Jan 31, 2009 9:20 pm

It's better that if the bank is handled by the game mechanism. Making the job easier. We can deposit and take loan. And of course level 0 cannot donate money and the transaction per days is limited.
Back to top Go down
Sullivan

Sullivan

PostSubject: Re: [Proposal] The Bank and the banker.   [Proposal] The Bank and the banker. EmptySat Jan 31, 2009 9:50 pm

Instead of the banker approving transactions, let them be able to monitor transactions and report on them to the prosecutor if necessary. Otherwise if the Banker goes inactive it would be a big problem.

Just add a page either to a new council position, or the Mayor or Councilor or Security's office which shows every transaction in text form for the past 24 hours.
Back to top Go down
Panxacontenta

Panxacontenta

PostSubject: Re: [Proposal] The Bank and the banker.   [Proposal] The Bank and the banker. EmptySun Feb 01, 2009 1:13 am

Yes, is a good idea! Very Happy

But... There is a problem Mad If the banker is corrupt? If the banker has multi-accounts, he can pass money or he can accept a transactions from their friends! And him not only prejudices to the players, but also he hampers the work of the admins.

Sullivan is right. Is necesary a private register (only the council or the mayor should can view), but not only 24 hours, maybe is better 48 hours for a best control =)

What do you think? scratch
Back to top Go down
Oduan

Oduan

PostSubject: Re: [Proposal] The Bank and the banker.   [Proposal] The Bank and the banker. EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 9:07 am

I think I would support panxacontenta's and Sullivan's idea. To have a player doign this job could be exhausting for the poor player!

Maybe the idea of not allowing lvl 0 to transfer money could be a better idea, noone will spend a whole week to create just one multiacount
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Proposal] The Bank and the banker.   [Proposal] The Bank and the banker. Empty

Back to top Go down

[Proposal] The Bank and the banker.
Page 1 of 1