~ !? Divine Rights ?! ~
PLEASE REGISTER ON THE NEW DIINE RIGHTS FORUM:http://droits-divins.foruml.biz/
~ !? Divine Rights ?! ~
PLEASE REGISTER ON THE NEW DIINE RIGHTS FORUM:http://droits-divins.foruml.biz/
~ !? Divine Rights ?! ~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~ www.droits-divins.com ~

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  FranceFrance  

Mayors Office

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Emaleigh

Emaleigh

Mayors Office Empty
PostSubject: Mayors Office   Mayors Office EmptySat Jan 31, 2009 7:00 pm

Quote :
Greeting Citizens of London,

Her Royal Highness, Marie-Thérèse, has appointed me to be the Mayor of London. I thank her Highness for the opportunity to serve the people of our town. Here in this office you will find any updates or changes that affect the town and the towns citizens. If any of the towns people have any questions or concerns feel free to make me aware. My door is always open to the needs of our towns people.

Emaleigh Maeve
Mayoress of London
Back to top Go down
Emaleigh

Emaleigh

Mayors Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mayors Office   Mayors Office EmptySat Jan 31, 2009 7:16 pm

Quote :
Currently town hall is selling Rifles to the citizens of London under these conditions. The towns member must be a level 1 or above, have 15 Esteem points and 6 Skill points. The cost of a Rifles at the moment is 150 pounds. Town hall is also selling baskets to those that are level 1 or higher and have 6 skill points. Very useful for helping gather numerous goodies in the forest. The cost for a basket is 50 pounds at the moment. We are also selling fishing rods for 240 pounds as we have a very limited amount of fishing rods. Price may be lowered by the Mayor at their discretion for those town members in need of this product to level up to the next level.

The reasoning behind this being that we do not have many level 2's and no 3's or 4's in our town that can make these products. As such town hall needs to give these items to active citizens in our town that require them to level up.

Lastly as the Councilor of Security I have access to the records of people with Multiple Accounts and as such I must report all Multiple accounts to the administration of this game. I remind all players to make administration aware if they have a shared internet with another player. We do not want anyone executed because they did not mail admin to make them aware of their situation. I also remind all players the limit for shared internet accounts is two.

Any questions regarding the town may be mailed to me IG or through forum mail.

May God bless our Queen and our citizens.

Emaleigh Maeve
Mayoress of London
Back to top Go down
Emaleigh

Emaleigh

Mayors Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mayors Office   Mayors Office EmptyTue Feb 10, 2009 8:11 pm

Letter sent to all the Citizens of London on the 10th of February 1649

Quote :
Citizens of London,

Some updates on how our town.

Her Royal Highness has passed the Official Town Charter for England. I will be posting this in the town forums for all our citizens to read. This gives our town council, under the wishes of her Royal Highness, the ability to regulate the towns market among other things.

Market Prices are as follows for the Town of London.

Rifles 150 pounds (6 Skill points, 15 Esteem points and be level 1)
Rifles are used to hunt in the town forest and gain thought points.

Axes 80 pounds (Will be given to Carpenters only at this time)
Axes are used to chop wood to make carpentry products.

Baskets 50 pounds (6 Skill points, 5 Practice points and be level 1)
Baskets are used to gather mushrooms in the forest. You gain 4 each time you gather with a basket opposed to 2 without one.

Fishing rods 240 pounds ( Limited supply at this time; price will be reduced once we get citizens able to make them)
Fishing rods allow you to fish in the port and gain power points. They are rented by the town hall for 9 pounds.

Food Prices:

Bread currently is only available through the town hall. We will be placing some on the market for the citizens of the town so no one goes hungry. The price will be 5 pounds. Please do not hoard bread.

Mushrooms must be priced no higher then 7 pounds Maximum. No acceptions. Please do not buy any mushrooms higher then this price or sell any above this set price. You may be prosecuted if you sell above this Limit. If you require a Basket and meet the requirements for one please mail one of the town council so we can arrange for you to aquire one.

Fish must be placed on the market for no more then 11 pounds. Power points are not needed for lower levels to level up, wheras thought points are required. Saving for a Rifle may be the best thing for lower level citizens. It is Town Councils suggestion that you eat your fish and save to get a fishing rod. It will become profitable to fish once you do have a Rod.

Mutiple accounts:

At this time anyone that has a mutiple account MUST by law inform Duke Piero or the Councilor of Security, Tarquinius, of who is sharing an internet (IP) with them. Mail will be sent to those that have mutiple accounts and if they do not respond to either the Duke or the councilor of Security they will be charged with Witchcraft and may be executed. A limit of 2 accounts is allowed for each shared Internet (IP).

We hope this helps our Citizens.

Your Town Council
Emaleigh, Tarquinius, Wolfkid and Sullivan.
Back to top Go down
Emaleigh

Emaleigh

Mayors Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mayors Office   Mayors Office EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 10:39 am

Letter Sent to all Citizens on the 21st of February 1649

Quote :
Good people of London,

Many of you have read the "News" that a storm (bug) hit us these last few days. Houses were destroyed, people fled in fear and some were washed away by the storm. It saddens us that these events have occurred and we have been been praying to the Divine Spirit (Administration) to offer us some relief and restore the health of our citizens. We pray that our prayers are heard so we can repair the houses that were damaged and take care of those that were made Ill due to this terrible event.

If any of the Citizens would like to join us in Praying (posting your lost life) you may do so in the town Emergency Shelter (bug thread).

https://divine-rights.1fr1.net/bugs-and-errors-f13/losing-life-even-though-i-have-eaten-t177.htm

Town Council will be working hard to help the town get back up on its feet and providing care to those that need it. Feel free to approach us with any concerns that you may have.

Emaleigh, Tarquinius, Wolfkid & Father Sullivan.
Back to top Go down
Emaleigh

Emaleigh

Mayors Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mayors Office   Mayors Office EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 12:15 pm

Letter Sent to all Citizens on the 20th of March 1649

Quote :
Good Day Citizens of London.

Here is an update on how our town is doing.

We have been blessed by the divine spirit with grapes, cabbages and bread for our town’s people. Wolfkid, the Councillor of finance, has been putting grapes on the market each day to help the winemakers with their professional points. If you see grapes on the market please do not buy them unless you are a wine maker.

We are also testing out fishing in terms of gaining thought points and I suggest that anyone that wants to fish please rent from the town hall as we have a limited amount of fishing rods. Carpenters please get in touch with us as we want to buy up some fishing rods. If you are unsure of how to fish don't hesitate to contact us and we will guide you through it. We are also looking for level ones that would like to chop wood for the town hall. The cost of an axe is 80 pounds.

Some updates concerning the game that you may or may not know.

Unfortunately eating fish, meat, drinking wine etc no longer give us stat points. We ask for Butchers to please contact us as we need your help to level our citizens up. We will make an effort to get the products you need to make the dishes that our citizens need for levelling up.

Houses now have been introduced into our lives! We will no longer find ourselves drenched when the heavens pour down or cold when it snows. You will find after you click your house a link that says "Améliorer son habitat". Translated it is "To improve your habitat". You will see what it takes to make a house as well as the amount of workers that you need to build your house; two are needed. The town has been blessed with a limited number of windows and doors that we will be selling once our wood supplies are stocked. We would ask Carpenters to please check to see if you can make these products and mail us back.

Lastly but not least I have been asked by our Town's Marshal to relay some important information to the citizens it reads as follows.

Dear citizen,
Do you want to experiment the thrills of adventure?
Do you want to serve your country?
Do you want to gain fame and fortune?
JOIN THE ROYAL ARMY
Joining is easy, just go to the Garrison and join. After doing so go to the Office of recruitment (https://divine-rights.1fr1.net/london-f3/rp-office-of-recruitment-of-the-army-t85.htm) and fill the form. You will not only help your kingdom but you will receive 15 extra pounds every week.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: If you have already joined the garrison but you have not filled the form in the Forum you must do so immediately.

Do not hesitate; your Kingdom wants you on the Royal Army!

Oduan de Altuna
Marshal of Middlesex

We hope that this information is helpful to our citizens and welcome any questions and concerns they may have. Our doors are always open.

Emaleigh, Tarquinius, Wolfkid & Father Sullivan.
Back to top Go down
Emaleigh

Emaleigh

Mayors Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mayors Office   Mayors Office EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 10:41 pm

I will be in re-treat for the next 4 days due to RL. I have placed enough food on the market for the towns people. Will be back to buy up any products anyone needs just leave me a message in my mail box Smile

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Alexander

Alexander

Mayors Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mayors Office   Mayors Office EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 4:02 pm

Snow had stopped falling when the sun rose this morning, but that didn't make the atmosphere any warmer, or the streets less slippery. With thick fur boots and a fur coat, a man wearing a leather hat ploughed through the layer of fresh snow that had fallen during the night. Although he was obviously dressed for the time of the year, he still didn't feel the slightest bit of warmth when he was outside. He looked up from the ground when he reached the door and was happy that it was the right one, he had walked in the right direction.

A hand appeared from out of one of the pockets of the fur coat and it slammed on the door of the Mayors Office. He didn't slam too hard of course, as he didn't want to break anything, nor did he want to be impolite, but the sooner he would be out of the cold, the better. Now he only hoped that the Mayor was to be found inside the Mayors Office, otherwise he would have to go elsewhere with his questions.
Back to top Go down
Oduan

Oduan

Mayors Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mayors Office   Mayors Office EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 3:34 pm

A messenger from the Earldom entered the bureau of the Mayor and left him a letter from the Earl of Middlesex

Quote :

Appreciated Rudess, Mayor of London.

I, Oduan de Altuna Earl of Middlesex, appoints you to meet with me on the morning of the 8th of January so you can inform me about the needs and tribulations of the city of London.

Looking forward to listen your reports,

Oduan de Altuna
Earl of Middlesex
Mayors Office 43C5E09E7283FEEE7261C38AB5CE59E4
Mayors Office SceauMiddlesexJaune
Back to top Go down
Alexander

Alexander

Mayors Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mayors Office   Mayors Office EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 11:59 am

Again, weeks later, Alexander stepped up to the door of the bureau of the Mayor. He knocked and waited for a response.
Back to top Go down
galeswinthe

galeswinthe

Mayors Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mayors Office   Mayors Office EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 5:21 am

She had visited the heart of the city early that morning to put on sale a few game animals, hunted the day before on the London hotel market stalls. What a surprise! The sales tax was increased from one to two pounds. The anger had clouded the beautiful look of the young woman who was crossing the streets now a good step toward the mayor's office.

Galswinth, since that was his name, stopped outside the door of the mayor, dusted his clothes and arranged with a nervous gesture her hair somewhat disheveled. She struck some heavy blows on the wood panel and without more ado, enters the room, quivering nostrils.

Mr. Mayor, good morning!

It would still watch propriety. Good manners were not the sole prerogative of the nobility.

I am here today because I have just learned of the increase in sales tax. This is unacceptable! I think especially of all those people who were already struggling to make some savings that would allow them to rise socially. I can always make stocks, I live meagerly with few needs. I do not understand such a policy!

Elle s'était rendue au cœur de la ville tost ce matin là afin de mettre en vente quelques gibiers, chassés la veille, sur les étals du marché londonnien. Ô surprise ! La taxe de vente était passée de un à deux pounds. La colère avait assombri le beau regard de la jeune femme qui traversait maintenant les ruelles d'un bon pas en direction du bureau du maire.

Galeswinthe, puisque tel était son nom, s'immobilisa devant la porte du bourgmestre, épousseta sa vesture et arrangea d'un geste nerveux sa coiffure quelque peu échevelée. Elle frappa quelques coups sur le lourd panneau de bois et sans plus de façon, s'introduit dans la pièce, narines frémissantes.

Monsieur le Maire, bien le bonjour !

Elle ferait tout de même montre de bienséance. Les bonnes manières n'étaient point le seul apanage de la noblesse.

Je me présente devant vous ce jour car je viens de prendre connaissance de l'augmentation de la taxe de vente. C'est inadmissible ! Je pense surtout à tout ces pauvres gens qui ont déjà bien du mal à faire quelques économies qui leur permettrait de s'élever socialement. Moi je peux toujours faire des stocks, je vis chichement ayant peu de besoins. Je ne comprends point une telle politique !
Back to top Go down
http://droits-divins.foruml.biz/profile.forum?mode=viewprofile&a
galeswinthe

galeswinthe

Mayors Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mayors Office   Mayors Office EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 3:51 am

Gals getting impatient

Galeswinthe commençait à s'impatienter...
Back to top Go down
galeswinthe

galeswinthe

Mayors Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mayors Office   Mayors Office EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 10:28 am

A letter from your mayoress
De galeswinthe à 17h53 - 05 Juin 1651

Quote :
Dear Londoners,

The elections were held in our beautiful city and I'll do for this lovely month of June a first term as mayor, surrounded by my concilors Gentlemen, Estro to the security and Rifilias to the reception.
For the sake of transparency of accounts of the council, I will post every day that you will find daily balances on the door of the office of Finance (forum ==> Middlesex County ==> London ==> Location inventory of the City .).

A spell seems to have plunged the city into a deep sleep. It is time to wake up! If anyone can help make a contribution to building a vibrant city, London will be different tomorrow.

We can boast a thriving market but if you do not find your happiness I invite you to contact me. I will try wherever possible to remediate them.

I also listen to all your other complaints.

Finally you will notice that I do not speak English. I am very ashamed. Feel free to correct my verve.

Sincerely,

Galeswinthe

Quote :
Chers londoniens,

Les élections ont eu lieu dans notre belle ville et je vais effectuer pour ce joli mois de juin un premier mandat de maire, entourée de mes conseillers Messieurs, Estro à la sécurité et Rifilias, à l'accueil.
Dans un souci de transparence des comptes de la mairie, j'afficherai chaque jour des bilans journaliers que vous trouverez sur la porte du bureau du conseiller aux finances (forum ==> Middlesex County ==> London ==> Situation inventory of the city.).

Un charme semble avoir plongé la ville dans un sommeil profond. Il est temps de se réveiller ! Si chacun peut contribuer à apporter sa pierre à l'édifice d'un ville animée, demain Londres sera différente.

Nous pouvons nous targuer de posséder un marché florissant toutefois si vous ne trouviez pas votre bonheur je vous invite à me contacter. J'essaierai dans la mesure du possible de pouvoir y remédier.

Je suis également à l'écoute de toutes vos doléances autres.

Enfin vous remarquerez que je ne maîtrise pas l'anglais. J'en suis fort honteuse. N'hésitez pas à corriger ma verve.

Bien cordialement,

Galeswinthe,
Le cinquième jour de juin 1651
Back to top Go down
galeswinthe

galeswinthe

Mayors Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mayors Office   Mayors Office EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 10:31 am

A letter from your mayoress
De galeswinthe à 18h11 - 26 Juin 1651

Quote :
Dear Londoners,

Some of the new city policy ...

To unclog a saturated market, I'm allowed to open our borders to trade our French neighbors. Three cities were approached Paris, Rouen and Amiens. Paris did not respond, I have not heard from the mayor of Rouen and Amiens found that air fares in London are higher than those of Picardy.

Early in my tenure, I bought food for the city offered for sale by London with the aim to increase their purchasing power. Mal has took me since I realized that the wage cost of the guards and farmers for the city was already dug as a deficiency itself. I had to reduce the number of guard at 4 to stabilize the financial situation of the city.
I do not always want to tax or impose the people.

In conclusion, I would say that London has too few villagers to allow development of its finances and thereby enriching its inhabitants. It would bring the French to settle on our island.

I remain at your disposal for any complaint, question or proposition ... Always at your service.

Although courteously

Galeswinthe
Mayoress of London

Quote :
Chers londoniens,

Quelques nouvelles de la politique de la ville...

Afin de désengorger un marché qui sature, je me suis permise d'ouvrir nos frontières commerciales à nos voisins français. Trois villes ont été sollicitées Paris, Rouen et Amiens. Paris n'a pas donné suite, je n'ai pas de nouvelles de Rouen et la mairesse d'Amiens trouve que les tarifs pratiqués à Londres sont plus élevés que ceux de Picardie.

Au début de mon mandat, j'ai acheté pour la ville des denrées mises en vente par les londoniens dans l'objectif d'accroitre leur pouvoir d'achat. Mal m'en a prit puisque je me suis aperçue que la charge salariale des gardes et des cultivateurs pour la ville était telle qu'elle creusait déjà un déficit en elle même. J'ai du réduire le nombre de garde à 4 pour stabiliser la situation financière de la ville.
Je ne souhaite toujours pas taxer ou imposer le peuple.

En conclusion, je dirai que Londres compte trop peu de villageois pour permettre un épanouissement de ses finances et ainsi l'enrichissement de ses habitants. Il faudrait amener les français à venir s'installer sur notre île.

Je reste à votre disposition pour toute doléance, question ou proposition... toujours à votre écoute.

Bien courtoisement,

Galeswinthe
Mairesse de Londres
Back to top Go down
galeswinthe

galeswinthe

Mayors Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mayors Office   Mayors Office EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 2:25 pm

Quote :
*¤* BULLETIN MUNICIPAL *¤*

**** 22 juillet 1651 ****

Bon peuple de Londres,

Il était temps!! Enfin le bulletin municipal !!! C'est qu'il s'en est passé des choses depuis ces dernières semaines. Vous noterez la petite pointe d'humour qui accompagne ces quelques mots.

Je vous rappelle que je me tiens à votre disposition à mon bureau sur la halle pour toutes doléances (https://divine-rights.1fr1.net/t122-mayors-office). Nous pourrons également évoquer questions, réclamations ou idées. Des idées fraiches seraient d'ailleurs bienvenues ! Rendez vous donc à la mairie, je ferais mon maximum pour répondre à vos attentes. Vous trouverez également les bureaux de mes conseillers.

Et si vous apercevez une jeune mairesse trainer dans l'auberge provinciale, entrez y, elle a un appétit d'oiseau et ne vous dévorera pas. Par contre elle vous offrira certainement le verre de l'amitié !!!

Plus sérieusement.

*Économie

Menuisier à vos échoppes, le peuple a besoin de planches et des fenêtres. En cette période estivale quoi de plus banale qu'une balade champêtre, n'hésitez pas à vous munir d'un panier et à partir à la cueillette, les fruits (airelles, framboises et myrtilles) manquent sur la foire.
Si vous constatiez pénurie de marchandises pour manger, construire ou produire, contactez moi. Chaque demande sera traitée au mieux.
Quant à vous vignerons produisez du vin, du vinaigre ou des plats.

*Religion
Toujours pas d'office pour Londres...mais que fait donc l'Eglise ?!

*Défense et armée
L'armée recrute encore et toujours ! Vous voulez devenir un symbole pour votre ville? Vous la défendrez corps et âme ? Vous êtes motivés à partir n'importe quand n'importe où ? Vous préférez rester autour de votre ville pour protéger ses habitants ? Tout est possible à l'Armée.
Bureau de recrutement en halle (https://divine-rights.1fr1.net/t85-rp-office-of-recruitment-of-the-army). Une solde de soldat se mérite je vous le rappelle.

*Conseils du mois

Pour les nouveaux

Rendez-vous sur la halle (https://divine-rights.1fr1.net/t1-reception-of-the-villagers)

La taverne du village est un lieu magique pour faire de nouvelles rencontres et le meilleur moyen de se faire connaitre. [Ma ville – l'auberge provinciale]
Vous y rencontrerez certainement des londoniens sympathiques, prêts à discourir et s'amuser.

Choix du métier pour les artisans

La mairie conseille de prendre le métier de vigneron ou de charpentier. Les planches, les bouteilles de vins et les plats à base de poisson sont souvent demandés, le salaire est bon. Mais libre à vous de faire le métier qu'il vous plaira bien entendu.

*Conseil Municipal :

Mairesse et conseillère aux finances : Galeswinthe
Conseiller à la sécurité : Estro
Conseiller à l'accueil : Rifilias

De nombreux postes sont vacants au comté du Middlesex je vous invite grandement à postuler.

Courtoisement

Galeswinthe
Mairesse de Londres

Last edited by galeswinthe on Sun Aug 28, 2011 9:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
galeswinthe

galeswinthe

Mayors Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mayors Office   Mayors Office EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 2:52 pm

Quote :
*¤* CITY BULLETIN *¤*

**** July 22, 1651 ****

Good people of London,

It's about time ! Finally the News Bulletin ! Is that it has increased a lot since last few weeks. You'll notice the little touch of humor that accompanies these words.

I remind you that I'm at your service to my office on the hall for all complaints (https://divine-rights.1fr1.net/t122-mayors-office). We can also ask questions, complaints or ideas. Fresh ideas are also welcome ! See you then for mayor, I would do my best to meet your expectations. You will also find the offices of my concillors.

And if you see a young mayoress in the inn province, enter it, she has a bird's appetite and do not devour. As against she will offer certainly the cup of friendship!

Seriously.

* Economy

Carpenters, the people need boards and windows. In the summer what could be more banal than a country walk, do not hesitate to bring a basket and from the collection, fruits (raspberries and blueberries) are missing on the market.
If you find any shortage of goods for food, build or produce, please contact me. Each application will be treated better.
As for you vintners produce wine, vinegar and dishes.

* Religion
Still no Office for London ... but what's the Church doing?!

* Defence and Military
The army is recruiting again and again! Want to become a symbol for your city? You defend the body and soul? You are motivated from anytime anywhere? You prefer to stay around your city to protect its inhabitants? Everything is possible for the Army.
Recruiting office in Halle (https://divine-rights.1fr1.net/t85-rp-office-of-recruitment-of-the-army). A balance of soldier wins I remind you.

* Tips of the Month

For new

Visit Hall (https://divine-rights.1fr1.net/t1-reception-of-the-villagers)

The tavern of the village is a magical place to meet new people and the best way to make themselves known. [My city - the provincial inn]
You will meet some of London's friendly, willing to talk and have fun.

Choice of profession for artisans

The mayor advised to take the job of winemaker or carpenter. Planks, bottles of wine and fish dishes are often requested, the pay is good. But feel free to do the job as you like of course.

* City Council:

Mayor and Councillor for Finance: Galeswinthe
Security concillor : Estro
Concillor to Home: Rifilias

Many positions are vacant at the Middlesex County I invite you to apply widely.

Courteously

Galeswinthe
Mayoress of London
Back to top Go down
galeswinthe

galeswinthe

Mayors Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mayors Office   Mayors Office EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 5:52 am

Quote :
People dear to my heart,

I take my pen and I speak especially to you winegrowers. Wine is a raw material in the preparation of dishes from our butchers but lack the wine on the shelves of our fair. It sells so quickly. Produce! Not only you will help our friends butchers but your purse is filling rapidly with valuable pounds because you will be assured of a rapid flow of your wine.
I turn now to our butchers. Is the lack boar on the show? No! Deer yes! I will hold many small aside a hunting around in our forests. So how is it that no dish with wild boar is offered for sale? Do I have to turn to our neighbors for imports? It would be a pity.
As for you carpenters, I invite you to produce more boards for the construction of mansions.

Last but I do not bother you more. I inform you that we have visitors from the Principality of Guénersey and the Kingdom of France. I ask you to welcome them.

Your Mayoress
Galeswinthe
The thirtieth day of July 1651

Quote :
Peuple cher à mon cœur,

Je prends ma plume et je m'adresse plus particulièrement à vous vignerons. Le vin est une matière première nécessaire dans la préparation des plats de nos bouchers mais ce vin manque sur les étals de notre foire. Il se vend si rapidement. Produisez doncques ! Non seulement vous aiderez nos amis bouchers mais votre bourse se garnira rapidement de précieux pounds car vous serez assurés d'un écoulement rapide de votre vin.
Je m'adresse maintenant à nos bouchers. Est ce que le sanglier manque sur la foire ? Que nenni ! Le cerf oui ! Petite parenthèse j'organiserai bien une partie de chasse dans nos forêts alentours. Alors comment se fait-il qu'aucun plat cuisiné à base de sanglier ne soit proposé à la vente ? Dois je me tourner vers nos voisins pour l'import ? Ce serait fort dommage.
Quant à vous menuisiers, je vous invite à produire davantage de planches pour la construction des manoirs.

Dernier point et je ne vous importune pas plus. Je vous informe que nous avons des visiteurs venus de la principauté de Guenersey et du Royaume de France. Je vous demanderai de leur faire bon accueil.

Votre mairesse
Galeswinthe
Le trentième jour du mois de juillet 1651
Back to top Go down
galeswinthe

galeswinthe

Mayors Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mayors Office   Mayors Office EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 9:03 am

Quote :
Good people of London,

A newsletter lighter in summer months ...

I thank first of all our wine growers, our carpenters and our butchers who were able to meet everyone's needs by offering their goods on the shelves of this great market. Keep your efforts!
If you see a shortage of goods, however feel free to question me not, I will do what is necessary to replenish our frequently as soon as possible.

So I went on the game trade. We have in this month made some business transactions with the Channel Islands, which helped to establish contacts and above all to sell the goods to the town hall to draw some significant benefits in these times. Our borders remain open to all and I continue to view the financial statements of the city in order to ensure transparency of accounts.

I remind you that many vacancies in Middlesex County I invite you to apply widely. Invest now! It's up to you to shake the kingdom of England as a whole.

Need esteem? I invite you to come and brag in public at this address https://divine-rights.1fr1.net/t439p30-points-of-esteem-exhange-here.

* City Council :

Mayoress and Finance Councillor : Galeswinthe
Security Councillor : Estro
Home Councillor : Rifilias

Courteously

Galeswinthe
Mayoress of London

[Little information HRP]

Until now there were two forums for the same set of divine right, a French and a forum English Forum. By September there will be only one forum. All topics will be repatriated to the French forum with a section kingdom of England, which seems more logical in a sense, which will also facilitate things if you are experiencing some technical problems.

I leave you address here will soon be one of your forum.

http://droits-divins.foruml.biz/

Quote :

Bon peuple de Londres,

Un bulletin allégé en ce mois estival...

Je remercie tout d'abord nos vignerons, nos charpentiers et nos bouchers qui ont pu satisfaire les besoins de chacun en proposant leurs marchandises sur les étals de notre beau marché. Maintenez vos efforts !
Si vous voyez toutefois pénurie de marchandises n'hésitez point à m'interpeler, je ferai le nécessaire pour réapprovisionner notre foire dans les meilleurs délais.

J'enchaine donc sur la partie commerce extérieur. Nous avons au cours de ce mois effectué quelques transactions commerciales avec les iles anglo-normandes, ce qui a permis de nouer des contacts et surtout de vendre les marchandises de la mairie pour dégager quelques bénéfices non négligeables par les temps qui courent. Nos frontières demeurent ouvertes à tous et je continue à afficher les bilans financiers de la ville dans un souci de transparence des comptes.

Je vous rappelle que de nombreux postes sont vacants au comté du Middlesex je vous invite grandement à postuler. Investissez vous ! Il ne tient qu'à vous de secouer le royaume d'Angleterre tout entier.

Vous avez besoin d'estime ? Je vous invite à venir le clamer haut et fort en place publique à cette adresse https://divine-rights.1fr1.net/t439p30-points-of-esteem-exhange-here.

*Conseil Municipal :

Mairesse et conseillère aux finances : Galeswinthe
Conseiller à la sécurité : Estro
Conseiller à l'accueil : Rifilias

Courtoisement

Galeswinthe
Mairesse de Londres

[Petite information HRP]

Jusqu'à présent il existait deux fora pour le même jeu des Droits Divins, un forum français et un forum anglais. D'ici septembre il n'existera plus qu'un seul forum. Tous les topics seront rapatriés vers le forum français avec une section royaume d'Angleterre, ce qui paraît en un sens plus logique, ce qui facilitera également les choses si vous rencontrez quelques problèmes techniques.

Je vous laisse ici l'adresse qui sera bientôt celle de votre forum.

http://droits-divins.foruml.biz/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mayors Office Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mayors Office   Mayors Office Empty

Back to top Go down

Mayors Office
Page 1 of 1