~ www.droits-divins.com ~

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  FranceFrance  

Share | 

[RP] History and swords

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Acc3p7

PostSubject: [RP] History and swords   Tue Feb 03, 2009 9:50 am

It was a beautiful days to play around with the swords, Acc and his older Brother chosen a field point outside the city, where they will have plenty of room for fighting each other.

- Come on you old, perra -excalimed anxious Acc- i want to try some new movements I learned while we were researching our ancestors.

Oduan looked skeptically at his little brother, he wont change ever... They continued walking to the center of the field and then took off his shirt so as not to tear. After a short pre-heating a page wich had came with them gave two swords, one for each.

- Alvar, the first of our ancestors recognized was famouse in his times cause this movement, "Horizontal scanning step with bent", Im going to cut you in two piece, bro. This sword movement impressed so much the king that made him a knight. -acc said while bragging with the sword- so come here and try a bit of old-fashioned steel Altuna.

Will his brother wasnt ready, the smaller of the two launched an attack ...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Oduan

PostSubject: Re: [RP] History and swords   Tue Feb 03, 2009 11:21 am

Oduan waited with his sword raised over his head until Acc3p7 was close enough, then he swinged his sword in an arch from above his right shoulder to his left knee. The blades collided and Acc3p7, socked by the impact on his blade, lose step. Oduan then stped backwars and Acc3p7 ended almost lying in the ground.

You fight just as a dairy maid will fight. It's about using your head, not only your muscle!. And it was not Alvar's great skills in combat what impressed Sancho VII, king of navarra, but the wisdom our ancestor shown when commanding the troops of the Acrhebishop of Narbone in the battle of las Navas de Tolosa.
So try again and show some intelligence this time.... maybe one day we will make you Lady Dairy Maid.

Oduan smiled as he separated from his prostrated brother and took again his defending position
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Acc3p7

PostSubject: Re: [RP] History and swords   Tue Feb 03, 2009 4:47 pm

Acc stand up immediately, he was confused and hurt in his pride. F*cking brother thought and launched him a look that someone weaker would have frightened. After cleaning the herbs of his body touched his arm and said.

- See this? Spanish steel and you'll swallow all of it
- said upset - Come here p*ssy, it's your turn to attack and I am an expert in that format. I'm hard as a rock, as Alvars and his captain López de Haro that endured the attacks that Almohads were doing until they were rescued by the Christian kings causing demoralizing the muslim army causing victory for Christians.

He put his sword on his head pointing directly at his opponent and opened her legs a bit to facilitate the movement
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Oduan

PostSubject: Re: [RP] History and swords   Tue Feb 03, 2009 4:56 pm

Oduan stared with a smile to his borther.

Seems like you ahve been rehearsing on family's history. So tell me ¿where does your Marquis come from? ¿what king donated it to the Altuna family?

Oduan flexed his legs and impulsated himself towards his brother while he raised his word in order to put it's blade horitzontal a few centimeters above his head, perpendicular to Acc's one.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Acc3p7

PostSubject: Re: [RP] History and swords   Tue Feb 03, 2009 5:13 pm

Acc felt uncomfortable with the closeness of his brother and threw a kick to the eggs to force him to go back.

- Stay away, I am not fond of those men things -he said while spitting into the soil- besides you're a big mouth, my marquisate was given to our great grandmother Leticia Huarte as dowry.

While Oduan was cleaning the spit, Acc took a step forward and launched an attack towards the foot of Oduan who managed to dodge by jumping and against attacking with the flat edge of the sword and opened Acc´s head , poor little brother.

- Sh*t, sh*t, sh*t. Your such a bad brother... and you are stupid you know nothing about our family history, or do not know which is our motto and where it comes from, f*cking idiot...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Oduan

PostSubject: Re: [RP] History and swords   Tue Feb 03, 2009 5:28 pm

For a moment Oduan doubtet, maybe he had beaten that fool he had for brother too hard. But at least it will serve to teach him not to launch attacks that put his big head just under the opponents blade.

I wast just triking you fool. And beware of this big mouth of yours, or i might close it with my boot. What moto you refer to? The traditional moto of the family was belli , sulum foramen est a fossa which means that at war every hole can be a trench os a shelter. It has been related to our lienage for centuries and the legend tells us it was said by the king Sancho the VIIth to our reat great ancestror during the battle of Navas de Tolosa when they found themselves fighting toguether with aragonese, french and navarrian soldiers against a common enemy. Many years later Phillip the IInd awarded our father the title of Duke of Medina de las Torres and changed our moto to audacia vicnit omnia as a tribute to our fathers braveness.

So now peasant, before i return you to the mud that is your habitual place ¿can you tell me what are our titles on the lands of Navarra?

Oduan waited a few secodns preparing his attack
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Acc3p7

PostSubject: Re: [RP] History and swords   Tue Feb 03, 2009 5:47 pm

Throwing away his sword and holding his head so the few brain that he still had screamed with rage.

- Im not going to play with you any more, you are such a cheater always attacking from behind abefore i get ready -whining while he sat beside the Paje tended to snack- See servant wants me more than you. Chsss

Seeing as his little brother behaved in a very immature way tried to sting him a little more.

- If you answer correctly to what I asked you i ll give you a biscuit. ^^

- Arg, shut up pig, im not going to answer any more question wich come from a pig. Oink! Oink!

And he launched a rock that gave in Oduan s testicles.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Oduan

PostSubject: Re: [RP] History and swords   Tue Feb 03, 2009 5:58 pm

You were born to be a soldier and you will always be a soldier. The etiquete and politness sound to you as strange as the language of Cathay. the answer was Marquis of Huarte, Viscount of Corella, Viscount of Isiz and Lord of Urraúl. Those are the titles that are part of Navarra's heraldry. But although our family is in great part of navarran descend in our blood you can find a mixture of french, from our ancestor Alvar, Aragonese, from Micaela Trastamara who was a cousin of Juan the 2nd of Aragon and wife of Pedro of Altuna , and even english blood as our mother Cassandra Hammersmith was born in Essex.

After such a long and instructive speech Oduan could only think about founding a good rock to throw back at Acc3p7
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Acc3p7

PostSubject: Re: [RP] History and swords   Wed Feb 04, 2009 2:55 am

While he ate his sandwich Oduan, found a stone of the size of an apple and launched at the head of his beloved brother. Without any hurry Acc lay down into the grass circumventing the rock while the servant was hit in the head.

- Hahahaha -laughed loudly the Altunas brothers- you should have moved, moron. Now for days you'll have a bruising.

Acc3p7 gave him a stroke on the neck to his silly servant. Supporting and lifting all his weight above the pained lackey said to him.

- Pick everything. Wi´ll see you at home, we have to go and managed to see the queen.

Then with a faint gesture of head told his brother to continue and take the path that led them to their house. In the distance was a figure who was a galloping over a horse, a young boy was bringinf a package in the bag of horse. When he reached the lofty heights of the two nobles got off the horse and bowed in front of them.

- Excelencias, acabo de llegar de la capital de España para traerles la documentación que solicitaron.*

Immediately the two face brightened, finally they had reach the documents would be presented to the Queen of England. Acc grabbed the package and told Oduan

- You pay, my head still hurts

Excellencies, I have just come from the Spanish capital to bring the documents you requested.*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Oduan

PostSubject: Re: [RP] History and swords   Wed Feb 04, 2009 7:14 am

I don't give a damn about your head . This documents are from a great importance, not only they prove our lineage but also the titles and honorus related to it. See it, here it is our father's last will, the document were King Philip the IInd awards our father fith the Dukedom and the rest of proofs! Now we can surely present to Her High Grace the Queen with the certainty that our pleas will be listened by her magnanimous heart.

Both brothers walked back home with a smile on their faces
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Acc3p7

PostSubject: Re: [RP] History and swords   Wed Feb 04, 2009 9:58 am

Finally they arrived at their new home, a mansion on the outskirts newly hired. Had a luxurious hall on which rested a huge painting, it was still packs...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [RP] History and swords   

Back to top Go down

[RP] History and swords
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1