~ !? Divine Rights ?! ~
PLEASE REGISTER ON THE NEW DIINE RIGHTS FORUM:http://droits-divins.foruml.biz/
~ !? Divine Rights ?! ~
PLEASE REGISTER ON THE NEW DIINE RIGHTS FORUM:http://droits-divins.foruml.biz/
~ !? Divine Rights ?! ~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~ www.droits-divins.com ~

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  FranceFrance  

[RP] Familiar affairs

Go down 
+2
Acc3p7
Oduan
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Oduan

Oduan

[RP] Familiar affairs Empty
PostSubject: [RP] Familiar affairs   [RP] Familiar affairs EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 4:27 pm

[RP] Familiar affairs Despversallesbigio1

Oduan waited his borther entry seated in the armchair behind the enormous french table. Books covered the shelfs on one side of his bureau, the works of Aristoteles, Machiavelli, and Plato shared space with Shakespeare, Marlowe, Petrarca and Alighieri. A selection of his mother's large bibliotheque layed here in a place of honour.

This was one of his favourite rooms of the house that the Altuna family has recently adquired. The house had three main floors; in the first one can be found the entrance, the main dinning room, the living room with the big fireplace, a music room and the cooking room, which connected to the annex building destinated to the service. The second floor was divided mainly among the library, the bureau and the main sleeping room. Another small room that could be used as a private dinning room was also foun in this floor. Finnally the third floor contained two smaller bedrooms and a little games room.

Acc3p7 made his entrance and Oduan spent a moment to look at his bother. The typical Altuna, brown hair and dark eyes, a pointing nose that reminded the one of an eagle and the proportionated thin lips. Although Oduan was a little taller than his brother Acc compensated it with his muscular and athletic body. Strong arms insinuated under the slevees of his shirt and his whole body and movements revealed the energy of a young lion.

Oduan instead was taller and thiner. His face and hands were more delicated and his movements were more subtle. His body also revelaed the traning of a young soldier but were not comparable to his brother's special hability for fisical action.

As soon as Acc3p7 took seat Oduan took a paper out from a leather carpet.
Back to top Go down
Oduan

Oduan

PostSubject: Re: [RP] Familiar affairs   [RP] Familiar affairs EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 4:37 pm

Oduan extracted a document that looked at least ten years old. With reverence he deposited in the table among them.

[RP] Familiar affairs Testamentopapady3

You know what it is, don't you? Padre*'s last will, he signed it not much after your birth in order to make sure that if something happened him you and I will recieve the titles and possesions that correspond us since birth. Do you have any question about it? Not? In this case can you read to me what is said about the Urraul?

[*"Fahter" in the original spanish]
Back to top Go down
Acc3p7

Acc3p7

PostSubject: Re: [RP] Familiar affairs   [RP] Familiar affairs EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 4:48 pm

Took the letter and began to read

The Urraul´s domain would be indivisible Urraul and preserved by my children to support my wife if she survives me. If this doesn´t happend will be shared by my children who administered jointly guided by the values of brotherhood. We agree, no?, thats what the text says.

He return the will and waited to see what his brother wanted.
Back to top Go down
Oduan

Oduan

PostSubject: Re: [RP] Familiar affairs   [RP] Familiar affairs EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 4:58 pm

As our mother died one year ago the Domain and the title of Navarran nobility it implies have again became an individed property of both of us. As you a Domain with two lords is a nosense, fot this reason I have something to suggest you.

Oduan opened a drawer and took a large portfolio. He gave ti to Acc3p7 who oppened it and took some plans, which represented an elegant house, from it

So... what do you think, the Domain for a house of your own near the center of the City? Oduan winked to his brother
Back to top Go down
Acc3p7

Acc3p7

PostSubject: Re: [RP] Familiar affairs   [RP] Familiar affairs EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 5:12 pm

Quickly read what was written there and it seemed appropriate what there appeared written.

- Well, do I have to sign something to send to Madrid?
Back to top Go down
Oduan

Oduan

PostSubject: Re: [RP] Familiar affairs   [RP] Familiar affairs EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 5:23 pm

Oduan took paper and ink and redacted a suscint agreement

Quote :

Por el presente acuerdo su Ilustrisima Don Acc3p7 de Altuna Marqués de Huarte y Vizconde de Corella hace entrega a su hermano, su excelencia Don Oduan de Altuna Duque de Medina de las Torres y Vizconde de Isiz, de la su parte pro indiviso del Señorio de Urraul. De esta amnera su excelencia pasa a ser poseedor unico de dicho titulo así de todas las tierras, aguas y servidumbres que este engloba. Disponganse además que en caso de morir su excelencia Don Oduan si haber transmitido el titulo a persona alguna este volvería por entero a manos de su ilustrisima Don Acc3p7, en caso de que dicho titulo fuese transmitido su ilustrisima perdería cualquier derecho sobre el mismo. A cambio Don Oduan hace entrega al Marques de Huarte de una finca edificada en la ciudad de Londres, conteniendo esta una casa de tres plantas con jardin y dependencias anexas.

Para que quede constancia de este pacto sus señorias firman y sellan este documento asi como mandan hacer tres copias del mismo, para conservar cada parte una de ellas y ser la tercera despachada a la Capilla Heraldica del Reino de España en Madrid. Mandan además hacer una copia adicional para su guarda en los archivos de la Casa de Altuna sitos en Tudela.

Firman y sellan en la ciudad de Londred en el dia 6 de Febrero de 1649

Su Ilustrisima Don Acc3p7 Marques de Huarte y Vizconde de Corella

Su Excelencia Don Oduan Duque de Medina de las Torres y Vizconde de Isiz
[RP] Familiar affairs Sellooduanaltunajm6

Sign here and it will be done brother
Back to top Go down
Acc3p7

Acc3p7

PostSubject: Re: [RP] Familiar affairs   [RP] Familiar affairs EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 5:29 pm

Quote :

Por el presente acuerdo su Ilustrisima Don Acc3p7 de Altuna Marqués de Huarte y Vizconde de Corella hace entrega a su hermano, su excelencia Don Oduan de Altuna Duque de Medina de las Torres y Vizconde de Isiz, de la su parte pro indiviso del Señorio de Urraul. De esta amnera su excelencia pasa a ser poseedor unico de dicho titulo así de todas las tierras, aguas y servidumbres que este engloba. Disponganse además que en caso de morir su excelencia Don Oduan si haber transmitido el titulo a persona alguna este volvería por entero a manos de su ilustrisima Don Acc3p7, en caso de que dicho titulo fuese transmitido su ilustrisima perdería cualquier derecho sobre el mismo. A cambio Don Oduan hace entrega al Marques de Huarte de una finca edificada en la ciudad de Londres, conteniendo esta una casa de tres plantas con jardin y dependencias anexas.

Para que quede constancia de este pacto sus señorias firman y sellan este documento asi como mandan hacer tres copias del mismo, para conservar cada parte una de ellas y ser la tercera despachada a la Capilla Heraldica del Reino de España en Madrid. Mandan además hacer una copia adicional para su guarda en los archivos de la Casa de Altuna sitos en Tudela.

Firman y sellan en la ciudad de Londred en el dia 6 de Febrero de 1649

Su Ilustrisima Don Acc3p7 Marques de Huarte y Vizconde de Corella
[RP] Familiar affairs Selloaccaltunatb1

Su Excelencia Don Oduan Duque de Medina de las Torres y Vizconde de Isiz
[RP] Familiar affairs Sellooduanaltunajm6

- Perfect, is already signed. When can I see the new house?
Back to top Go down
Oduan

Oduan

PostSubject: Re: [RP] Familiar affairs   [RP] Familiar affairs EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 5:57 pm

Oduan took care of the documents and stored them

Maybe you wnat to see what will be your nes home my dear brohter? It's quite near from here

Oduan and Acc walked the streets until they stoped in front of an elegant house built in the 1660's

Here it is. What do you think?

[RP] Familiar affairs Cy001078sh0
Back to top Go down
Acc3p7

Acc3p7

PostSubject: Re: [RP] Familiar affairs   [RP] Familiar affairs EmptySun Feb 08, 2009 7:24 am

- Majestic and large, I think I can put my ego in here. -he laughed with his brother- Seriously, is precious, as faster as I can im going to move and you´ll have your home just for you.

Both of them entered inside the palace. The house was very spacious, the entrance had a large hall, stairs rose to the top floor while the two sides had two doors leading to two rooms. On the right was a fireplace flanked by two Doric-style columns. When you cross the room had a small office adjacent to a kitchenette. Surely that would be the manager's office and kitchen service. After the kitchen was a garden, at the house in which a sleep service and a bathroom to the weather.
Returning to the hall in the another room, more spacious than the previous one, had a couple of shelves. It was a room that Acc liked a lot. It will Become a recreation room with billiards, a chessboard and more games.

- I sort to built a pool when we go home. When sending all my belongings had to be ready to play, I'm going to win you every game.

Uping up the stairs was a huge release with an ebony table. A complete library and a globe, a sumptuous carpet on the floor and a large lamp which presided the room.

- And this?, where do this came from?
Back to top Go down
Oduan

Oduan

PostSubject: Re: [RP] Familiar affairs   [RP] Familiar affairs EmptySun Feb 08, 2009 12:53 pm

Maybe it was time for you to expand your culture further from blood and battlefields. I have bought you some methaphysic treatys and some books on Teology. Oduan lloked at how pale Acc was getting and laughed Hahaha! You should be able to see your demudated face brother! Hahaha! Don't worry in this biblioteque you will be able to found all the knowledge that separates a simple soldier from a wise general. Oduan takes a book and gives it to Acc Why don't you start with it? It's De bello Gallico, from Caesar
Back to top Go down
Acc3p7

Acc3p7

PostSubject: Re: [RP] Familiar affairs   [RP] Familiar affairs EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 4:10 pm

Hehehe, your wisdom brother confuse my little trial - said with face of no friends - but look who's on the edge of the stairs ... and accidents occurring continuously -and looked at his brother with the eyes of a lamb.

Walked a while by the library watching all volumes that his brother had brought from all parts of Europe as a gift. Books with leather were sorted by topic in the shelves one after another, the heroic deeds and titles of famous personalities ran at top speed through his retinas. Each work that crosses his eyes made him happier and happier starting to draw a small smile in his lips. Possibly the Navarro would have a couple of the best military libraries worldwide. He cheked that the drawers of the desktop run fine and not have to give them a little oil. Finally he stoped infront of a picture that was over de wall, some fruits and a botlle of wine up the table.

- This is horrible, im going to throw it inside a fire -said indifferently- I have to expect any surprises or tour is over?
Back to top Go down
Oduan

Oduan

PostSubject: Re: [RP] Familiar affairs   [RP] Familiar affairs EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 4:15 pm

Oduan walked without accidents downstairs and went back to the front door followed by Acc3p7.

Yes brother the tour is almost over, It's now your turn to have a look around the house and arrange it to your taste, or lack of it. Just let me introduce you to the service. As you will see I have not divided the service we inherited with the Essex house; once you get a team of servants to work as a unit it is a nosense to split them. So I have asked our servants to choose some maids for you, I hope they will suit your needs as Home Master. The only problem is that they don't speak spanish, but it can be teached.

Three young ladies waited nervously at the front door, they vowed their heads when Acc3p7 arrived. After doing so Oduan said goodbye to his brother and left the house

[RP] Familiar affairs Servicioacc2qp6
Back to top Go down
Acc3p7

Acc3p7

PostSubject: Re: [RP] Familiar affairs   [RP] Familiar affairs EmptyTue Feb 10, 2009 5:26 am

He looked satisfied at the three women who had just come. they were three very beautiful, and for the young was always very important.

- Some of you know accounting or administer an estate? I need someone to take me all the paperwork I do not have time to waste in those things.

One of the girls took a step forward and told him that his father was accountant and have experience in managing homes. The eyes looked at the marquis and accepted his proposal seriously.

- I have not seen the house of service, as you can take place there. I now I gotta go, talk about your wages to the administrator. Sort bring everything wich belongs to me of my brother´s house, he would try to keep my father armors, dont let him. Now I going to the trianing field, this evening i want to have dinner with your father to talk about money.
One last thing, order a carpinter to build a billiard pool in that living room
-and he left the house fast.
Back to top Go down
Amberlily

Amberlily

PostSubject: Re: [RP] Familiar affairs   [RP] Familiar affairs EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 11:05 pm

After she arrived in London, Amberlily had wondered through the town for a couple of days. She had earned some money by helping out people who sold their wares on the market, but that was barely enough to buy food, let alone find a place to spend the night.
What she needed was a real job, food at regular times, a safe place to sleep.

Now she only needed the courage to knock the door of one of those big houses. Rich people live in big houses. They have money to afford servants...

Taking a deep breath, she climbed the stairs leading to the front door of one of the big houses, and knocked the door.
Back to top Go down
Acc3p7

Acc3p7

PostSubject: Re: [RP] Familiar affairs   [RP] Familiar affairs EmptyThu Feb 12, 2009 2:53 am

One of the maid heard the knocks on the door and went to her immediately, the owner of the house was still outside the house and did not know when it would return. He opened the door slowly and saw on the stairs a beautiful young girl who looked she wanted to enter.
The maid entered the girl in the service kitchen and gave her some boiled potatoes there were left and became interested in the strange.

- Suppose you need a work, dont you?. The lord of the house is looking for a girl but has to have good qualities as a cook. Today at night is a reunion with the new manager and his brother, if you conquer their stomach I am sure you will be accepted.
Back to top Go down
Amberlily

Amberlily

PostSubject: Re: [RP] Familiar affairs   [RP] Familiar affairs EmptyFri Feb 13, 2009 1:02 am

Amberlily shyly followed the maid inside the house, although she felt a bit relieved already since she expected to be send away immediately.

Thank you, milady. she said, not really knowing how to address the maid when she offered her the boiled potatoes. It was quite a long time ago since she had a nice, warm meal like this and she tried to eat slowly and decently although she really wanted to eat as fast as she could. But she knew that it probably wouldn't make a good impression.

She nodded when the maid asked if she was looking for work, but hesitated when she heard she needed to have cooking qualities. It was not that she had never cooked before. Actually, she had cooked quite a lot for her family. But would that be the same as cooking meals for rich people? Would preparing a pheasant be the same as preparing chicken?

She stared at the maid, not sure what to say for a moment.

Conquer their stomach?
Back to top Go down
Amberlily

Amberlily

PostSubject: Re: [RP] Familiar affairs   [RP] Familiar affairs EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 1:53 am

Last edited by Amberlily on Mon Feb 16, 2009 3:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Acc3p7

Acc3p7

PostSubject: Re: [RP] Familiar affairs   [RP] Familiar affairs EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 10:07 am

Quote :
Conquer their stomach?

The maid moved her head affirmatively.

That's right, this is a Spanish phrase made or something as that said the owner of the house -she explained to the newcomer- it means that you will earn a man with his stomach, I am sure that many women tied their husbands that way -said while laughing- at least its how i made it!

She stayed a while watching as the strange was eating, although she did not know her name and had already invited her to share their food.

- Now that you have a full stomach tell me something of your life, I do not think the boss would very happy if I can not give him any reference about you.

[This part of the RP has dead]

Last edited by Acc3p7 on Mon Mar 09, 2009 8:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
namar

PostSubject: Re: [RP] Familiar affairs   [RP] Familiar affairs EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 8:20 am

The night was coming and the dinner that namar had arraged with the spanish marquees was approaching. The big building just came when he turned the corner. He climbed the stairs and called the small knob of the door and waited.
Back to top Go down
Lilias McPherson

Lilias McPherson

PostSubject: Re: [RP] Familiar affairs   [RP] Familiar affairs EmptyWed Apr 01, 2009 8:10 am

Quote :
New Rp after the Let's take a ride rp...in the forest.

Lilias barely arrive a few seconds as after Acc. forced to see that she had lost this time. She took it in a laughs.

She came down from her horse and left him to a servant who came to take care of it. She blushes a little then looked Acc.

Well I do service end work unless you seek another option.
But someday I will win, mister.

Her eyes was brigth and she follow the men. She look the house was marvelous and huge...
Back to top Go down
Lilias McPherson

Lilias McPherson

PostSubject: Re: [RP] Familiar affairs   [RP] Familiar affairs EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 8:15 am

She was now working for few days in Acc. house. All the reasons were good enough to avoid crossing the man in question.

Since its first day when she was under his "care". The fear was in his heart and his stomach.The fear that he will do again what he had done.

She should remain in this house, her brother was no longer in England and the only other person she knew was Orduan.

She could not speak and will not speak. She worked body and soul to forget this day hoping Acc. not aproach her this way again. She knew she would have to talk to him someday. After all she was in his house.

It is a strange thing to abuse his heart. Even more strange to forgive the act of disgrace by thinking that was just because the man was drunk.

In the morning she was broshing the floor, when she felt sick again and had to run to a bucket. The maid looking at her stangely, that was not the first time that Lilias was sick in the morning. Some rumors begin to run in the house. Everybody was knowing how Acc. was taking care of her in a violent ways.
Back to top Go down
Acc3p7

Acc3p7

PostSubject: Re: [RP] Familiar affairs   [RP] Familiar affairs EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 10:19 am

Had already spent some time since Acc took home Lilias. During that time the girl tried to dodge the Marquis had not seen much, only had gone a couple of words. Acc3p7 did not care much to the matter, she had agreed to stay at home and know what to expect... Lilian was his and he could do with her what he pleases. That made March 27.

One of those spring days where Acc walked through the fields with his two servants waiting to "catch" any type of prey, a deer, a new girl, or even a fight he returned to his mansion in London with an incredible mood, he had humiliated a couple of farmers and managed to hunt a deer of magnificent proportions, his shot was still excellent.
Lilian was l doing her work at the hall when hear laughter coming from outside the building, she recognized the noble and barely picked up the bucket she was using for cleaning the floor before she disappear before the men entering the home but in the rush she dropped and the Spanish saw her.

- Orders someone to clean this mess! and then bring me wine to the sitting room -told to the girl that was trying to pick it all- and you two rascals go to the tavern or somewhere, I want to be alone.

Diligently the girl did what the Marquis of Huarte ordered him and gave him wine.

- Did not I give you a bed to sleep in? food to be free from hunger? Thats the way you show me your gratitude of taking care of yourself while your brother is in France?
Back to top Go down
Lilias McPherson

Lilias McPherson

PostSubject: Re: [RP] Familiar affairs   [RP] Familiar affairs EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 10:38 am

Lilias looked for a moment.

I ask your excellence forgiveness, I do not really know why I'm exhausted. I do not want to offend you I know I owe you a lot. I just wanted to have time to let things goes a bit.

It lowered the her eyes. She was strangely white.

I miss your friendship and your laughter, your excellence, and I forgive ...

I am locked up here and I look increasingly like a stranger to the other maid, although I am not noble, I am gentlewoman.

She leaned on the wall for a moment .

She was kind of afraid and trembling again. Begining to see what all that morning sikeness and tire thing could be.
Back to top Go down
Acc3p7

Acc3p7

PostSubject: Re: [RP] Familiar affairs   [RP] Familiar affairs EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 2:01 pm

Could be as wrong as the girl was saying? Does he had become a tyrant as the young Lilias indicated? Acc gave a couple of sips of wine the readhead had brought, as she stood waiting. Doing this for taking a little time and reflect on why she had said all those things that because he desire to drink anything.
She had never complained about their treatment and it is true that neither was from a poor family, her the brother was the English ambassador and he was treating to her sister as if it were a vulgar animal. Without changing the expression of offended in his face, a simple plebeian can not be right ever, he shouted.

- How dare you? Get out of my sight I do not want to see you more throughout the day -and was lost his eyes on a painting on the wall.
Back to top Go down
Lilias McPherson

Lilias McPherson

PostSubject: Re: [RP] Familiar affairs   [RP] Familiar affairs EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 2:20 pm

Lilias was sad she wonders what she had done this time. Her eyes filled with tears, how his heart could cry for this man. He was like that just when he was drunk and she knew it well.

PLease ... Acc.

She beg with her eyes.

I do not want to harm you. I just want your friendship and to see in you're eyes that you do not hate me. What you refuse me now I do not know why.I Still the one you saw in the woods.

Her Emotions and changed regularly and fast. Some Nausea come again and she realized what was the problem. Will she telling him the truth now?

Why you refuse to talk to me? I can't suport all this without you.

She realized her sentence mistake which probably would require or push to more question and more talking.
She did'nt want to talk about it, not now..So she try to escape even if she was a really bad layer...The tears was now rolling all over her cheak.

Better go like you ask. I think.

She got out before saying anything more.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [RP] Familiar affairs   [RP] Familiar affairs Empty

Back to top Go down

[RP] Familiar affairs
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
~ !? Divine Rights ?! ~ :: + Middlesex County + :: . London .-
Jump to: