~ !? Divine Rights ?! ~
PLEASE REGISTER ON THE NEW DIINE RIGHTS FORUM:http://droits-divins.foruml.biz/
~ !? Divine Rights ?! ~
PLEASE REGISTER ON THE NEW DIINE RIGHTS FORUM:http://droits-divins.foruml.biz/
~ !? Divine Rights ?! ~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~ www.droits-divins.com ~

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  FranceFrance  

[RP]Walking through the gardens

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kirtahss

Kirtahss

[RP]Walking through the gardens Empty
PostSubject: [RP]Walking through the gardens   [RP]Walking through the gardens EmptySat Feb 07, 2009 4:51 pm

It was by day, Kirtahs left its house, which shared with its family. After the typical daily life, tired of always the same it decided to leave to give a stroll by the streets of London. First that did it went to go to the gardens that were near the real palace, thence was possible to be seen some windows, people to happen… And as always there were many young people watching from the grates hoping to be able to see the queen or some of its maids. But Kirtahs it did not like that one so it followed with his way by the gardens public where many young people were with their love of a single night. Kirtahs sat down tired in a bank and thought:

- When do I lay your head... When would know who true love is?

Many were the questions that made the rounds in their head… moved the kept head Suddenly and I leave their thought for another moment. I remain watching the real palace where the queen would have to be working for her kingdom.

-How would she... Will it be as beautiful as the rumours say?

Kirtahs was something sad, did not know that to make its daily life era so boring, to work… to eat… to work… to have dinner… All their life turned around the money to survive then where people had to work until leaving the skin… Kirtahs was promised that someday it would know the queen and would try to be united to its cut, the boy was good in which it seted out but in this society it was very difficult to be able to be what one wants…
The young person I remain slept in the bank almost lately did not rest the sufficient thing and that in the long run was bad…
Back to top Go down
Mahusle

Location : Below a tree looking at the tiny brilliant points that are in the sky.

PostSubject: Re: [RP]Walking through the gardens   [RP]Walking through the gardens EmptySat Feb 07, 2009 7:20 pm

Walking throught a path, Mahusle could see to one of her familiar members that was sitting on a bank. Showing on her face a little bit of curiosity about why Kirtahs was doing there, she started to walk toward the guy of fair hair, a walk that could even break the heart of a proffesional ballet dancer.
Once she was a step a side of Kirtahs, she hesitated and talk to him.

-Kirtahs, sweetheart. -She talked with a tone on her voice preocupating and a little bit maternal.-Are you feeling right? I find you a little bit... -She stoped the sentence there, because she couldn't find a correct word of how he was seeing.

Softly, she sat down by his side, but she couldn't stop seeing him just because was looking for a word for describe his aperriance. She stays in silence, waiting for Kirtahs answer.
Back to top Go down
Kirtahss

Kirtahss

PostSubject: Re: [RP]Walking through the gardens   [RP]Walking through the gardens EmptySun Feb 08, 2009 5:25 am

Kirtahs saw arrive at its relative, and it saw something in her face that made worry him but the young person I rise the hug I invite and it to walk by the gardens.

-Everything is so boring! … - I exclaim

I approach Mahusle and it told everything him what that thought, wanted to enter the court of the queen and to know it. But that was an impossible dreams something that moved away to the reality which had to work for being able to survive.
Back to top Go down
Mahusle

Location : Below a tree looking at the tiny brilliant points that are in the sky.

PostSubject: Re: [RP]Walking through the gardens   [RP]Walking through the gardens EmptySun Feb 08, 2009 8:11 pm

Listening carefully every word that pronunced Kirtahss, the young lady looked at him with her big brown eyes, until she finally broke the silence.

-Take advantage that you don't have to pay for dreaming. -Said Mahusle in a ironic way. -But I think that you know that some wishes, are the hope of what we want in our destiny.

She smiled at him and continue saying.

-Come on, lest go home, Raffaello and the others may be waiting for us.
Back to top Go down
Kirtahss

Kirtahss

PostSubject: Re: [RP]Walking through the gardens   [RP]Walking through the gardens EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 1:21 pm

Good idea, but, it will be Raffaello in house? Lately I do not see too much him…

The young person went with Mahusle made the house while he continued thinking about as she would be that one queen, which said that she was gorgeous and by thousandth time he promised herself to know it in the future not very distant…

- Mahusle, desires to you to go to buy something to eat, believes that Raffaelo will not have bought anything and is a hungry…
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [RP]Walking through the gardens   [RP]Walking through the gardens Empty

Back to top Go down

[RP]Walking through the gardens
Page 1 of 1