~ !? Divine Rights ?! ~
PLEASE REGISTER ON THE NEW DIINE RIGHTS FORUM:http://droits-divins.foruml.biz/
~ !? Divine Rights ?! ~
PLEASE REGISTER ON THE NEW DIINE RIGHTS FORUM:http://droits-divins.foruml.biz/
~ !? Divine Rights ?! ~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~ www.droits-divins.com ~

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  FranceFrance  

The strange list

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Oduan

Oduan

The strange list Empty
PostSubject: The strange list   The strange list EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 2:30 am

Oduan and Acc3p7 de Altuna reached the humble house that, according to the indications, was the residence of Mahusle and Kirtahss. This was a humble wodden house in a muddy street of east London. As the two young Dragoons guided their montures to the door Oduan explained the situation to his brother

.....so imagine my surprise. Me on a list for the majority! I have never desired to run for such place! This must be an error, a misspelling or a negligence. Me, for the town hall! What a silly idea... Madam Emaleigh is a great majoress and her councelors, all of the do a great job. Why would I want to run against them? Hope that the rest of "companions" will put some light on this situation.

Finally they arrivated at the end of the street and Oduan dismounted. he adjusted the red uniform and removed the helmet. Then he knoked the door three times.
Back to top Go down
Acc3p7

Acc3p7

The strange list Empty
PostSubject: Re: The strange list   The strange list EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 3:03 am

Got off the horse with his brother, was rocked road dust and putted his right hand on the hilt of his reglamentory sword. He is crack his neck and relaxed a bit the muscles of the shoulders.

- I hope this disgrace to your name to be repaired with a convincing explanation, or it will be necessary to seek some form of redress on behalf of our last name, Altuna.
Back to top Go down
Kirtahss

Kirtahss

The strange list Empty
PostSubject: Re: The strange list   The strange list EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 8:36 am

Kirtahs finished arriving to give its stroll by the garden, the house was cold and first that did it was to ignite the fire so that it was warmed up. As always it was put to work with projects new, and then without previous warning or mentions somebody I call to the door of the house.

-It already goes! …- the boy said while he left his things and he opened the door, there saw two figures that did not know don't mention it…

-Good! I can do something by you?

Kirtahs I incline an eyebrow thinking it knew if them something but it did not know who they were and that was to him rare.

[FRP] SOrry my bad english and traductor...[FRP]
Back to top Go down
Oduan

Oduan

The strange list Empty
PostSubject: Re: The strange list   The strange list EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 8:53 am

A young peasant oppened the door. The Dragoon stared to him and mechanically reached his helmet with his hand. He speaked with a tranquile voice to the peasant

Good morning citizen. Don't worry we are not here as part of an offcial matter, by now. I will present myself, I'm Oduan de Altuna Marshal of Middlesex and this is her Majesty's Dragoon Acc3p7. I will assume you are Kirthass so I will expose the facts to you. My name has appeared in a list runing for the town hall next to yours and "Minerva". As it's easy to deduce from your face you have never seen me and the same stands tru for myself and the rest of the list memeber. So... can you explain me why I appear on this list?

He changed weight from one leg to the other and waited for a convincent answer
Back to top Go down
Kirtahss

Kirtahss

The strange list Empty
PostSubject: Re: The strange list   The strange list EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 9:14 am

Kirtahs he remains in white and he said:

¿List for the city council?

The truth is that Minerva twin Mahusle my family, it's a bit naughty, but ... How's that for a list of the city council? In a way I have no idea whether it will be a joke or that I was but I do not know anything about anything...

Kirtahs was confusing, he don’t idea
Back to top Go down
Oduan

Oduan

The strange list Empty
PostSubject: Re: The strange list   The strange list EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 9:24 am

Oduan looked at the peasant and sighted, looked at Acc3p7 and sighted, looked to the grey sky and sighted...

So... Well peasant talk to that "Minerva" of yours, tell her that I have no interest in running for the council and tell her that it is quite rude to behave as she did. I expect a clarification ... and an apology. And now if you have nothing more to add we will be going as we have bussiness to attend

Oduan started to turn arround and made a signal to Acc3p7 to follow him
Back to top Go down
Kirtahss

Kirtahss

The strange list Empty
PostSubject: Re: The strange list   The strange list EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 9:35 am

Kirtahs saw them and left before anything replied:

I tell you long ago but not know anything about it.

Kirtahs inside in its thoughtful and serious house, did not know that at the moment to make look for Minerva since it either does not want anything on the list that… even so seemed to him a little crude that they throw to him to the quarrel when it was not Platen press that put in those messes. One put in its house and I remain reading interesting books…
Back to top Go down
Acc3p7

Acc3p7

The strange list Empty
PostSubject: Re: The strange list   The strange list EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 9:50 am

Acc looked very surprised to Oduan and told him.

- What the hell he said?

Last edited by Acc3p7 on Thu Feb 12, 2009 1:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Oduan

Oduan

The strange list Empty
PostSubject: Re: The strange list   The strange list EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 9:52 am

As mounting his horse Oduan looked to his brother.

Keep that mouth clean soldier. Now let's go we have things to do in the regiment
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The strange list Empty
PostSubject: Re: The strange list   The strange list Empty

Back to top Go down

The strange list
Page 1 of 1