~ !? Divine Rights ?! ~
PLEASE REGISTER ON THE NEW DIINE RIGHTS FORUM:http://droits-divins.foruml.biz/
~ !? Divine Rights ?! ~
PLEASE REGISTER ON THE NEW DIINE RIGHTS FORUM:http://droits-divins.foruml.biz/
~ !? Divine Rights ?! ~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~ www.droits-divins.com ~

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  FranceFrance  

[RP] Big game hunt

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Oduan

Oduan

[RP] Big game hunt Empty
PostSubject: [RP] Big game hunt   [RP] Big game hunt EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 7:51 am

Oduan woke up before the sun was visible over the horizon, when only a difuminated light tried to get across the fog that rose from the Thames. He walked out of the bed and get dressed in his hunting outfit. He walked down the stairs across the silent big house, each of his steps accompained by the cracks of the wodden stairway.

In the first floor he headed to the living room where the fireplace's ashes still conservated the heat of the past night and waited for his bbrother to arrive while reading, under the twiling light of a candle some parts of Shakespeare's Coriolanus
Back to top Go down
Acc3p7

Acc3p7

[RP] Big game hunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: [RP] Big game hunt   [RP] Big game hunt EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 8:15 am

When the first rays of sun began to verge on the tops of the tallest trees was heard a horse in the street where the house of Oduan was. A rider spurred the horse to come to an event that seemed to arrive late. Strong pulling the reins and doing damage to the animal riding Acc, slowed dry in front of the house of his brother. Impatient hit the door that once was his home.

- Come lazy! that hunt is waiting us!
Back to top Go down
Oduan

Oduan

[RP] Big game hunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: [RP] Big game hunt   [RP] Big game hunt EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 8:26 am

Oduan hear the "pleasant" voice of his younger brother and slowly walked for the front door reaching it just a second before a just-wakened-up maid opened it.

You are going to wake up the whole neighbourhood, so stop shouting like a demented Oduan told his brother Take the alley that is just there, it will lead you to the back entrance of the house, I will meet you there with my horse and the hunting staff he said signaling a little passage which corner can be saw just twenty feet further on the street.

Oduan walked again into the house and crossed the living room and the cooking room to emerge to the mentioned back yard. There was his brown horse waiting to take him to the outskirts. He mounted and waited the inminent arrival of his brother.
Back to top Go down
Acc3p7

Acc3p7

[RP] Big game hunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: [RP] Big game hunt   [RP] Big game hunt EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 8:52 am

Traitor,! I am treated as if i was one more of the service! use the path! reckless!-said Acc very angry.

Acc got off the horse and threw the reins to one of the servants of his brother so he could take the horse to the back. He got inside the house and walked inside, went through the kitchen where they were cooking inside the oven bread, he got a generous slice of that and cross the room. HE reached the height of his brother while his horse peeked his head through the corner

- The path of service to the poor ones! Changing the subject what field have you booked for our hunt?
Back to top Go down
Oduan

Oduan

[RP] Big game hunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: [RP] Big game hunt   [RP] Big game hunt EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 9:23 am

Oduan smiled, Acc's temperament was never to change...

Well, when you have finished eating MY bread you might want to mount again and follow me. Today we will be heading north to try to catch the elusive game inside the forests of Middlesex. Be careful because parts of the terrain might be swampy so your foot or your horse can be easily trapped. Fog might also be a problem as it can disorient us. Finally and to complete this triad of handicaps I have not already recieved the musket I ordered to the municipallity so we will have to kill the game with this old rusty crossbows. Maybe the game might laugh till dead when seeing us with this old reliqs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

[RP] Big game hunt Empty
PostSubject: Re: [RP] Big game hunt   [RP] Big game hunt Empty

Back to top Go down

[RP] Big game hunt
Page 1 of 1