~ !? Divine Rights ?! ~
PLEASE REGISTER ON THE NEW DIINE RIGHTS FORUM:http://droits-divins.foruml.biz/
~ !? Divine Rights ?! ~
PLEASE REGISTER ON THE NEW DIINE RIGHTS FORUM:http://droits-divins.foruml.biz/
~ !? Divine Rights ?! ~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~ www.droits-divins.com ~

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  FranceFrance  

[RP] Hodierne's home

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hodierne

Hodierne

[RP] Hodierne's home Empty
PostSubject: [RP] Hodierne's home   [RP] Hodierne's home EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 8:04 pm

Hodierne wakes up coughing. She had become sick with all of the bad weather in England. Perhaps she should have stayed in Rouen. But she is not French, she's English. Never mind that she never learned French and was just getting by just nodding her head at everyone. At least London had a place for her to study carpentry.

Hodierne gets out of her bed. She dresses and fixes her hair for the day. She goes to her kitchen. She picks a random mushroom from the basket, she hopes it's not poison. She'd heard rumors of poisonous mushrooms in the forest. So far she'd been lucky. She then leaves her home and walks to the library for another long day of studying.
Back to top Go down
Rifilias

Rifilias

PostSubject: Re: [RP] Hodierne's home   [RP] Hodierne's home EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 8:06 pm

Rifi passes Hodierne on his way to meet with the Town Council and bids her a good morning

Greetings, my lady, off to the Library again today?
I am so glad the storms have passed, the weather was never like this in Rouen. I cannot imagine ever being able to keep a vineyard here such as the one I had in France.
Back to top Go down
http://www.droits-divins.com/jeu/profil.php?id=1199
Hodierne

Hodierne

PostSubject: Re: [RP] Hodierne's home   [RP] Hodierne's home EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 8:33 pm

Hodierne gives a slight curtsy to Rifi as greeting.

"Good morning, sir. Yes, I am, studying is difficult but one must do it if one wishes to progress in life.

Rouen had beautiful weather all the time. I so miss it. I became quite sick when we had all of those storms. Wasn't sure I was ever going to get well. Heard many people were sick as well.

Perhaps one day you can have a vineyard here. Surely something can grow here."
She smiles.
Back to top Go down
Hodierne

Hodierne

PostSubject: Re: [RP] Hodierne's home   [RP] Hodierne's home EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 5:28 pm

Hodierne finished her conversation with Rifilias and bid him adieu. She continued on to the library. After a few more days of studying, she finally graduated and became a carpenter. She enjoyed the work, but not the splinters. She would wake up every morning, get ready for work, eat her breakfast, go to work, come home, sup, and retire for the night. She hoped in the future with more practice, her work would become less labor intensive, so she could have more idle time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [RP] Hodierne's home   [RP] Hodierne's home Empty

Back to top Go down

[RP] Hodierne's home
Page 1 of 1