~ !? Divine Rights ?! ~
PLEASE REGISTER ON THE NEW DIINE RIGHTS FORUM:http://droits-divins.foruml.biz/
~ !? Divine Rights ?! ~
PLEASE REGISTER ON THE NEW DIINE RIGHTS FORUM:http://droits-divins.foruml.biz/
~ !? Divine Rights ?! ~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~ www.droits-divins.com ~

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  FranceFrance  

Reception of the villagers

Go down 
+17
Roberto_Bica
Joshua_Norton
Emaleigh
Jusuf
wittydoll
Rifilias
Mandjou Tounkan
William
Lilias McPherson
Beatrice Hewett
Oduan
Rhiannon
Ashdown
William Reginald
Eleanor Rose
Piero
Town crier
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Roberto_Bica

Roberto_Bica

Reception of the villagers - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reception of the villagers   Reception of the villagers - Page 2 EmptySat May 09, 2009 4:11 am

After a while, he sees a building through the trees with a big tower. That might be the church, is his first tought. He gets up and walks in that direction. Being a man of faith, he is curious what the churches in England looks like.
Back to top Go down
Snepil

PostSubject: Re: Reception of the villagers   Reception of the villagers - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 11:31 pm

Snepil have been desperately searching the markets for bread, none to be found for 2 days in London now.. soon he will have to enter the woods to gather some mushrooms to eat Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Emaleigh

Emaleigh

PostSubject: Re: Reception of the villagers   Reception of the villagers - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 9:31 am

Snepil could mail the mayoress instead of rolling his eyes at her. She would gladly put up bread on the market for the town. Neutral First time in 6 months this has happend, I am not perfect.

I also have a thread in the town for any towns member to post if they need anything it can be found here. Please use it or mail me if you need anything.

https://divine-rights.1fr1.net/london-f3/mayoress-i-need-thread-t297.htm
Back to top Go down
Snepil

PostSubject: Re: Reception of the villagers   Reception of the villagers - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 1:31 pm

Thank you for your kind response and quick action mayoress. It was never my attention to roll my eyes at you, I just thought it was someone wanting to play monopoly.

You are pretty close to perfect cheers and I will use the "I need" office next time (if there is a next time) Cool
Back to top Go down
Tisha

Tisha

PostSubject: Re: Reception of the villagers   Reception of the villagers - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 1:51 pm

Recently arrived she looks around for familiar faces but she can't see any. Worried she thinks about who she would want to see but she realises she know nothing. No name comes in her mind, no image, no memory....she can't even remember who she is, how she looks like, where she comes from or where she heads to. Stays for some moments and stares at everything or everyone who is passing by.
Back to top Go down
Rians

Rians

PostSubject: Re: Reception of the villagers   Reception of the villagers - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 3:11 pm

A young lad, quite tall and slim, slowly approached the gate and ran his fingers though his wavy brown hair, hesitating. He has never been in the capital before and he felt a little bit intimidated. Sure, he has been in towns before but this was something completely different. Here he saw so many people in one place and here everybody seemed to hurry somewhere...He sighed. No this wasn't his secluded hut in the woods anymore. "Nobody ever became a warrior staying in the woods" he reminded himself and a weak smile appeared on his youthful, rather pleasant face as f he wanted to live up to his nickname. No doubt Rains felt discouraged by the looks his miserable coat was earning him every now and then, perharps but he gained his composure back now and started to wander around in search of a place to stay for the night.
Back to top Go down
galeswinthe

galeswinthe

PostSubject: Re: Reception of the villagers   Reception of the villagers - Page 2 EmptySun May 29, 2011 6:28 am

Galswinth had learned early this morning that she had been appointed mayor of London. The first surprise, the young woman joined the mayor quickly. The first office visit was that of advisor to welcoming newcomers.
She settled comfortably and consulted the records on which were inscribed the names of Londoners. It found that many of them gave no sign of life. No arrival was reported today.

Galeswinthe venait d'apprendre tôt ce matin qu'elle avait été nommée mairesse de Londres. La première surprise passée, la jeune femme rejoignit la mairie rapidement. Le premier bureau visité fut celui du conseiller à l'accueil des nouveaux arrivants.
Elle s'installa confortablement et consulta les registres sur lesquels étaient inscrits le nom des londonniens. Elle constata que nombre d'entre eux ne donnaient plus signe de vie. Aucune arrivée n'était signalée ce jour.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
http://droits-divins.foruml.biz/profile.forum?mode=viewprofile&a
galeswinthe

galeswinthe

PostSubject: Re: Reception of the villagers   Reception of the villagers - Page 2 EmptyMon May 30, 2011 12:35 pm

In a few days an adviser to welcoming newcomers would be appointed if it turns out the young woman to be elected mayor in the upcoming elections would be held in London.
But for now, a new village had recently moved and gals wanted to welcome him. Only the rustle of the pen on vellum broke the monastic silence that had settled in these places.

Quote :
Hello fati,

The guard of the city warned me of your arrival in London. Mayor and Councillor at the reception, I welcome you in our beautiful city.

Here is some information that will help you in your installation.

On our fair city you will find what you supply, I recommend the consumption of bread or cabbage in the first place.

If you want to have money to feed you and buy lots of other useful things you need to work. For this there guard posts. They are paid 22 pounds a day, but are limited in number. you will find the "Town Hall" tab "My City".
If you have more space, you can go see "Jobs". There, you will work for other people, who hire their fields. Otherwise, you can always "Go to the collection, you can eat what you reap. The acquisition of a basket is needed.
If you want to go hunting, you need a gun, it is mandatory. For now, you do not need.
If you want to cut wood, you need a hatchet, is also required, and you do not need it either!
Finally the small port of London on him you will tease the fish as long as you are in possession of a fishing rod purchased or leased to a fisherman.

Finally, I invite you to come browse our hall where you can participate in the active life of the city. If you want you can also meet me at the office of welcoming newcomers, I will answer all your questions.

Cordially
Galeswinthe

(For more information please take the time to read the guide, it will help you get started on Divine Rights).

Dans quelques jours un conseiller à l'accueil des nouveaux arrivants serait nommé si il s'avérait que la jeune femme soit élue maire lors des prochaines élections qui se dérouleraient à Londres.
Mais pour l'heure, un nouveau villageois venait de s'installer et Gals tenait à lui souhaiter la bienvenue. Seul le crissement de la plume sur le vélin brisait le silence monastique qui s'était installé en ces lieux.

Quote :
Bien le bonjour fati,

Le garde de la ville m’a avertie de votre arrivée à Londres. Mairesse et conseillère à l’accueil, je vous souhaite la bienvenue en notre belle cité.

Voici quelques informations qui vous aideront dans votre installation.

Sur la foire de notre ville vous trouverez de quoi vous approvisionner, je vous conseille la consommation de pain ou de chou dans un premier temps.

Si vous voulez avoir de l'argent pour vous nourrir et acheter plein d'autres choses utiles, il vous faut travailler. Pour cela, il y les postes de garde. Ils sont payés 22 pounds par jour, mais sont en nombre limité. vous les trouverez à «l'Hôtel de Ville», onglet "Ma Ville".
Si vous n'avez plus de place, vous pourrez aller voir dans "Offres d'emplois". Là, vous travaillerez pour d'autres personnes, qui embauchent dans leurs champs. Sinon, vous pouvez toujours "Partir à la cueillette", vous pourrez manger ce que vous récolterez. L'acquisition d'un panier est nécessaire.
Si vous voulez aller à la chasse, il vous faut un fusil, c'est obligatoire. Pour le moment, vous n'en avez pas besoin.
Si vous voulez aller couper du bois, il vous faut une hache, c'est obligatoire aussi, et vous n'en avez pas besoin non plus !
Enfin le petit port de Londres quant à lui vous permettra de taquiner le poisson pour peu que vous soyez en possession d'une canne à pêche achetée ou louée au marin pêcheur.

Je vous invite enfin à venir parcourir notre halle où vous pourrez participer à la vie active de la ville. Si vous le souhaitez vous pourrez également venir me rencontrer au bureau de l’accueil des nouveaux arrivants, je répondrai à toutes vos questions.

Cordialement
Galeswinthe

(Pour plus d’information prenez le temps de lire le guide, il vous aidera dans vos premiers pas sur Droits Divins).
Back to top Go down
http://droits-divins.foruml.biz/profile.forum?mode=viewprofile&a
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reception of the villagers   Reception of the villagers - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Reception of the villagers
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2