~ !? Divine Rights ?! ~
PLEASE REGISTER ON THE NEW DIINE RIGHTS FORUM:http://droits-divins.foruml.biz/
~ !? Divine Rights ?! ~
PLEASE REGISTER ON THE NEW DIINE RIGHTS FORUM:http://droits-divins.foruml.biz/
~ !? Divine Rights ?! ~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~ www.droits-divins.com ~

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  FranceFrance  

Any butcher out there

Go down 
+3
Eleanor Rose
Rhiannon
Oduan
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Oduan

Oduan

Any butcher out there Empty
PostSubject: Any butcher out there   Any butcher out there EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 9:56 am

I open this topic in order to find is there is anyone who has already reached level 3 and practice this craft. If there is no one I would like to ask the Town council to sell to the ones with already 30 points of butchery and only a few charactersitcs points some the dishes that I think that can be found in the Town inventory.
Back to top Go down
Rhiannon

Rhiannon

PostSubject: Re: Any butcher out there   Any butcher out there EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 2:08 am

If you have 30 butchery points you can butcher even if you're not level 3... I am looking at my screen right now Smile

However, I need wine to make all the dishes.
Back to top Go down
Eleanor Rose

Eleanor Rose

PostSubject: Re: Any butcher out there   Any butcher out there EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 7:51 am

I'm less than a week away from being a butcher.
Back to top Go down
Emaleigh

Emaleigh

PostSubject: Re: Any butcher out there   Any butcher out there EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 9:57 am

Yaay!

Rhiannon can you get a hold of me? I have a wine maker that TH has been selling grapes to. I can get them to sell back the wine to us then have it in stock for you, or any other butchers. Also since we do have a butcher now Town hall is going to be buying up the hunters meat. Please place it on the market at 20 pounds and TH will buy it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
arthur_loxley

PostSubject: Re: Any butcher out there   Any butcher out there EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 6:44 am

I am about 3 days away from becoming a butcher. Smile
Back to top Go down
Eleanor Rose

Eleanor Rose

PostSubject: Re: Any butcher out there   Any butcher out there EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 7:15 am

Woot! I'll be a butcher tomorrow! But I will need to work a few days so I'll have enough money to buy the materials to be a butcher Razz
Back to top Go down
Emaleigh

Emaleigh

PostSubject: Re: Any butcher out there   Any butcher out there EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 8:39 am

ooo how nice.... when you become a butcher please mail me as to what you can make. At the moment we are unsure if everyone gets something a bit different. I also have a stock of meat, fish and wine in the town hall available to butchers.
Back to top Go down
Rhiannon

Rhiannon

PostSubject: Re: Any butcher out there   Any butcher out there EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 2:21 am

One 3-power (pheasant) meal up for 60 pounds (and that's at discount!)

Unless I can start getting cheaper materials these meals are going to be quite expensive
Back to top Go down
Eshokhlah

Eshokhlah

PostSubject: Re: Any butcher out there   Any butcher out there EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 2:35 am

SNAP SNAP! hmm yum pheasant for dinner tomorrow. THank you!
Back to top Go down
arthur_loxley

PostSubject: Re: Any butcher out there   Any butcher out there EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 7:57 am

I believe I am the only one working my profession and gaining labor points. It's quiet expensive to produce stat foods due to materials and I apologize to everyone who has purchased from me.

Can I have some bottles of wine placed on the market to continue working my profession?
Wine - 50-60 pounds (is what I've seen on the market).
Yellow Mushrooms - 5-10 pounds
Pheasants (or Hare/Deer/Boar) - 15-25 pounds

If the prices are too high on the market, I will work in the forest myself to save money my customers some money. If the TH has any wine, please let me know so I can purchase some to continue my trade.

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Emaleigh

Emaleigh

PostSubject: Re: Any butcher out there   Any butcher out there EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 9:04 pm

TH is currently trying to get wine at a reasonable price...though the only wine maker atm that is willing to sell us at a good rate is gone on holidays. I am trying to get someone to work for us but it is proveing difficult at the moment. I will go through once again the town list and try to find someone for our Butchers. IF anyone is a level 2 Please Study Wine making as we need wine makers atm. Thank you!
Back to top Go down
Eshokhlah

Eshokhlah

PostSubject: Re: Any butcher out there   Any butcher out there EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 3:07 am

I just need 2 more thought points and to get a bit of money under my belt and i'll be able to study wine making. Is anyone closer? or could someone tell me what wine making entails?
Back to top Go down
Rhiannon

Rhiannon

PostSubject: Re: Any butcher out there   Any butcher out there EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 4:45 am

I have all the materials i need except wine to work ... there's not been wine available sadly Sad
Back to top Go down
Wolfkid

Wolfkid

PostSubject: Re: Any butcher out there   Any butcher out there EmptySun Apr 12, 2009 6:16 am

I post one dish today, tomorrow i'll post another one. Though because the material is expensive the dish has become expensive. I don't take any profit from it. Just a day work wage. Hope other material can be cheaper. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Any butcher out there   Any butcher out there Empty

Back to top Go down

Any butcher out there
Page 1 of 1