~ !? Divine Rights ?! ~
PLEASE REGISTER ON THE NEW DIINE RIGHTS FORUM:http://droits-divins.foruml.biz/
~ !? Divine Rights ?! ~
PLEASE REGISTER ON THE NEW DIINE RIGHTS FORUM:http://droits-divins.foruml.biz/
~ !? Divine Rights ?! ~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~ www.droits-divins.com ~

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  FranceFrance  

Improving the IG functions of the Marshal

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Oduan

Oduan

Improving the IG functions of the Marshal Empty
PostSubject: Improving the IG functions of the Marshal   Improving the IG functions of the Marshal EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 9:26 am

Hi everyone,

As many will know, and many wont, the marshall is the eprson who under the orders of the High Lord Constable and above all Her Gratious Majesty the Queen, directs an earldom regiment, or what is the same the person that commands all the people who has joined the army (by cliking on "garrisson") in a determinated countie.

The marshal has an IG "extra" menu that allows him to see the number of soldiers and the money that is in the archs of his regiment. The problem is that only this facts are displayed. So I would like to suggest the following things to be added.

• The possibility of seeing the names (with link to their profiles) of all the soldiers

• The option of sending a letter to all the soldiers present in the city

I think that just this two simple features will help a lot to organice the army
Back to top Go down
Piero

Piero

PostSubject: Re: Improving the IG functions of the Marshal   Improving the IG functions of the Marshal EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 3:42 pm

I agree with the idea, it's sometimes too hard to have a better contact with the soldiers outside the forum.
Back to top Go down
http://www.droits-divins.com/en
Emaleigh

Emaleigh

PostSubject: Re: Improving the IG functions of the Marshal   Improving the IG functions of the Marshal EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 9:14 pm

I have a question though.

Anyone can take an Army job...there is no way to stop anyone from taking a job in the IG army. So if someone does not want to RP in the forum army or take orders the IG functions of the game allow for them to take the job with only the IG charge of desertion if the person deserts the army before the 30 days is up. The way I see it the IG functions need to be changed to allow only those people who want to RP the army in order for orders to be relayed and obeyed.
Back to top Go down
Acc3p7

Acc3p7

PostSubject: Re: Improving the IG functions of the Marshal   Improving the IG functions of the Marshal EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 1:10 am

Thats one of the reasons of this new features, avoiding all the people that dont want to rol the army the chances of earning money by a function that they are not going to make
Back to top Go down
Emaleigh

Emaleigh

PostSubject: Re: Improving the IG functions of the Marshal   Improving the IG functions of the Marshal EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 10:44 am

So in other words making the IG and RP functions the same.....how about when the town needs to be defended? You would be hard pressed to defend it if people were forced to RP the army in order to be in the IG army. This would vastly reduce the defense of a town unless the mayor increases the town militia and this may not be the best solution as the town can go bankrupt this way.

Also not everyone wants to RP...in fact I think that out of the towns population only 15% actually are active in the forums.
Back to top Go down
Oduan

Oduan

PostSubject: Re: Improving the IG functions of the Marshal   Improving the IG functions of the Marshal EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 10:54 am

I don't think that RPing the army can be considered a big effort. Even more, and now talking about an RP solution to this, reservists regiments can be created so people who don't want to RP can stay at home, get their wage and defend their townhall and don't be "forced" to RP nothing more than a simple post saying "Hi, I'm a reservist". This will be consistend in both RP and IG.

No everyone wants to RP... true, but also a lot of people don't want to RP because they don't know how to start. The proposed functions will allow the militar RP players to encourage people to take that RP and start playing at 100% of the game posibilities. The other option is that IG and RP militar may depend on mayors to deliver orders and commands, and this , lets face it, dosent usually works as most of the mayors are busy enough with only their usual tasks.
Back to top Go down
William

William

PostSubject: Re: Improving the IG functions of the Marshal   Improving the IG functions of the Marshal EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 11:11 am

i have heard if you the marshall moves the army, every soldiers (even the LH constable)'ll follow, of course you cant try until there is another english city.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Improving the IG functions of the Marshal   Improving the IG functions of the Marshal Empty

Back to top Go down

Improving the IG functions of the Marshal
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
~ !? Divine Rights ?! ~ :: + General + :: . Proposals for improvements .-
Jump to: