~ !? Divine Rights ?! ~
PLEASE REGISTER ON THE NEW DIINE RIGHTS FORUM:http://droits-divins.foruml.biz/
~ !? Divine Rights ?! ~
PLEASE REGISTER ON THE NEW DIINE RIGHTS FORUM:http://droits-divins.foruml.biz/
~ !? Divine Rights ?! ~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~ www.droits-divins.com ~

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  FranceFrance  

wood production

Go down 
+3
Emaleigh
Lilias McPherson
netimeras
7 posters
AuthorMessage
netimeras

wood production Empty
PostSubject: wood production   wood production EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 10:18 am

Greetings,

friends, neighbours, fellow citizens, our town is growing and we citizens of this town want to live in commodious houses ,so we could to go to visit each other. but to build our houses we need wood, and at the moment there is lack of wood. what can we do to increase thsi material production in our town? i know that we need axes first, but where we can buy axes? does TH has any? who can make more axes?
Back to top Go down
Lilias McPherson

Lilias McPherson

wood production Empty
PostSubject: Re: wood production   wood production EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 10:53 am

I suggest that somebody go in france and ask to buy some Axe for us. then we can put it on the market then some people will be able to do it.
Back to top Go down
netimeras

wood production Empty
PostSubject: Re: wood production   wood production EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 11:35 am

I can go to France and buy some axes if everybody else dont mind about this. of course i need money to buy axes and i think that our mayoress can help with funds. i hope our mayoress will agree with us and will help
Back to top Go down
Lilias McPherson

Lilias McPherson

wood production Empty
PostSubject: Re: wood production   wood production EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 2:38 pm

She look at the men then she smile.

I think that the mayoress know what she is doing and I don't know why she would'nt help. Better thing to do is asking her if she want to. Maybe she want but can't. It's a new place so we probably need more money.
Back to top Go down
Emaleigh

Emaleigh

wood production Empty
PostSubject: Re: wood production   wood production EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 3:23 pm

Hello,

The Town Council does sell axes for 80 pounds each to those citizens that are level 1 and have reached 15 esteem points. My Councilor of Finance, Wolfkid, can be mailed to inquire about buying an axe. If he is unavailable I will make myself available.

Hope this answers your questions.

Emaleigh Maeve
Mayoress of London
Back to top Go down
netimeras

wood production Empty
PostSubject: Re: wood production   wood production EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 11:19 pm

can anyone give me 3 more esteem points, so i will start to chop woods. i already bought axe. what is preferable price for wood?
Back to top Go down
Robrecht Samuel
Admin

wood production Empty
PostSubject: Re: wood production   wood production EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 7:58 am

Same for me. I've bought an axe and will start chopping wood. I only need two esteem points. Could anyone give me esteem?

Thx.

Can you give me your link netimeras, so I can give you esteem points?
Back to top Go down
netimeras

wood production Empty
PostSubject: Re: wood production   wood production EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 9:52 am

i have 16 esteem points, but thank you for you offer
Back to top Go down
Rifilias

Rifilias

wood production Empty
PostSubject: Re: wood production   wood production EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 5:04 pm

I will buy up to 12 wood logs for 10 pound per piece.

You should be able to produce 3 per day.
Back to top Go down
http://www.droits-divins.com/jeu/profil.php?id=1199
Eshokhlah

Eshokhlah

wood production Empty
PostSubject: Re: wood production   wood production EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 12:43 am

Woo! i have the level...the esteem...and now the axe. So no one come into the forest tomorrow cos guess who's gonna be trying out their new toy!

Oh and Rifilias, thanks for letting us know what price for wood is. I was looking around for that! cheers

Last edited by Eshokhlah on Fri Mar 20, 2009 12:46 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Bad spelling of Rifilias' name!)
Back to top Go down
Rifilias

Rifilias

wood production Empty
PostSubject: Re: wood production   wood production EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 4:25 pm

Eshokhlah wrote:
Oh and Rifilias, thanks for letting us know what price for wood is. I was looking around for that! cheers

Please see the explanation for the pricing in this notice: https://divine-rights.1fr1.net/questions-and-answers-f14/townhall-prices-ig-t114.htm

I always return from the forest with 3 logs. People with less stats may find otherwise, but as long as carpenters are buying, the earnings are greater than guarding the town.
Back to top Go down
netimeras

wood production Empty
PostSubject: Re: wood production   wood production EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 7:50 am

Your occupation 'You cut wood' has gained you something ! You have gained 1 Log(s) ! i didnt gain any stats and only 1 log. i will not chop trees until i improve my stats.

P.S.

Rifilias, what my stats have to be to get 3 logs?

Back to top Go down
Rifilias

Rifilias

wood production Empty
PostSubject: Re: wood production   wood production EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 9:23 am

These are my current stats:

Skill : 22 points
Esteem : 56 points
Thought : 17 points
Practice : 113 points
Power : 15 points
Back to top Go down
Rifilias

Rifilias

wood production Empty
PostSubject: Re: wood production   wood production EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 9:28 am

[21/03 - 16:25:27] : You have just buy 4 Log(s) (44 pounds) to Rudess .

Rudess is in London, Middlesex.
He is level 1.

Rudess has 200 pounds.
Life : 100%
Skill : 6 points
Esteem : 6 points
Thought : 6 points
Practice : 15 points
Power : 0 points
Erudition : 0 points

I wonder how many days it took for Rudess to cut 4 logs.
Back to top Go down
netimeras

wood production Empty
PostSubject: Re: wood production   wood production EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 9:57 am

[21/03 - 16:04:03] : You have just sell 1 Log(s) (10 pounds) to Rudess .

when i put my log on the market i saw that someone is selling 3 logs for 10 pounds. so i think he has bought all 4 logs for 10 and sold them to you for 11. is this called profitering?
Back to top Go down
Oduan

Oduan

wood production Empty
PostSubject: Re: wood production   wood production EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 10:04 am

Not typified by our County's laws, not a crime
Back to top Go down
Emaleigh

Emaleigh

wood production Empty
PostSubject: Re: wood production   wood production EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 10:18 am

I think I will post the town Charter for everyone. Please read it..and netimeras can you please send the same to my councilor of security? He is also the public prosecutor.
Back to top Go down
netimeras

wood production Empty
PostSubject: Re: wood production   wood production EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 11:00 am

already done
Back to top Go down
Eshokhlah

Eshokhlah

wood production Empty
PostSubject: Re: wood production   wood production EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 12:28 pm

There's some pretty expensive wood on the market atm, they are aware of how much the carpenters are willing to pay aren't they? Mine sells really quickly yet some of the wood on atm have been sitting there for AAAGGGEEESSS (exaggeration i know Razz)

btw for those who usually buy mine, i'm workin in the fields today as i need some points so doin a few days wood then forest etc.
Back to top Go down
Emaleigh

Emaleigh

wood production Empty
PostSubject: Re: wood production   wood production EmptyTue Mar 31, 2009 6:27 pm

Good for you Esho Smile I have to get a letter out to the people as the Charter states Town halls sets the prices of the goods. Then I'll post an update on them in the forums as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

wood production Empty
PostSubject: Re: wood production   wood production Empty

Back to top Go down

wood production
Page 1 of 1