~ !? Divine Rights ?! ~
PLEASE REGISTER ON THE NEW DIINE RIGHTS FORUM:http://droits-divins.foruml.biz/
~ !? Divine Rights ?! ~
PLEASE REGISTER ON THE NEW DIINE RIGHTS FORUM:http://droits-divins.foruml.biz/
~ !? Divine Rights ?! ~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~ www.droits-divins.com ~

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  FranceFrance  

The Apartments of Princess Elisabeth

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Marie-Thérèse

Marie-Thérèse

The Apartments of Princess Elisabeth Empty
PostSubject: The Apartments of Princess Elisabeth   The Apartments of Princess Elisabeth EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 11:46 am

The apartments of her Highness Elisabeth, sister of the Queen.
Back to top Go down
Elise

Elise

PostSubject: Re: The Apartments of Princess Elisabeth   The Apartments of Princess Elisabeth EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 12:32 pm

When Marie-Thérèse had put her down in front of her room Elise runs inside to see it. She stopped in de middle of the room, looking around with big eyes. When she sees the bed with a lot of soft pillows she jumps on it and let herselve fall on it, her arms wide open, it was so soft .
Then she sits up straight again and looks to her sister.

It's the most pretty room in the world Very Happy

She says with a big smile on her face
And the bed is so soft, just like the clouds

She runs to her sister and gives her tight hug

Thanks Marie Very Happy

Elise used to call her sister Marie in staid of Marie-Thérèse, not only because it was more easy but like she was called Elise, kind of a calling name.
Back to top Go down
Marie-Thérèse

Marie-Thérèse

PostSubject: Re: The Apartments of Princess Elisabeth   The Apartments of Princess Elisabeth EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 6:31 am

The Queen smiled because of the happy face of Elisabeth, she hadn't seen her for a long time. She always made her think of her childhood in Arundel Castle, playing in the woods and the fields.

I'm glad that you like it. Is there some other thing you'd like? If so just ask your nurse maid or one of the servants. You're free to go where you want in the Castle... Or at least in the rooms that aren't locked Wink
Back to top Go down
Elise

Elise

PostSubject: Re: The Apartments of Princess Elisabeth   The Apartments of Princess Elisabeth EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 7:02 am

ok, I will Very Happy
Then Elise runs to the window and looks outside to the large palace garden

Can I play there too?
Elise points outside
you come play whith me?
Elise looks hopefull to her sister, It was so lang ago that she had been together. How lang was it scratch certainly more than a half year.
She has already an other good idee

or will we visit the town I saw when I was travelling to this palace? I think it was Londen, right?
or...or..
Can I be baptised now? now the revolution is over and so Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Marie-Thérèse

Marie-Thérèse

PostSubject: Re: The Apartments of Princess Elisabeth   The Apartments of Princess Elisabeth EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 7:35 am

The Queen smiled towards her little sister, who seemed thrilled to explore the Castle and the domain. She had always been like that, very curious and energetic. That's why Marie-Thérèse liked her little sister so much, it was like a ray of warming sunshine in the grey and cold winter. Even in the most harsh times she succeeded in making Marie laugh.

She approached her little sister, who was running trough the chamber like a little rabbit that came out of the hole for the first time. The Queen looked trough the window and saw that the view was magnificent. You could both see the Privy Gardens and the huge park from here. She smiled when she noticed that she had never been to the park, her functions didn't allow her. She looked at the little Elisabeth who seemed to have stopped running around like a little fool and promised to herself and both Elisabeth that she would go there once, to ride horse or just to promenade. However, before she could say that to the little Elisabeth, her sister had already posed another question.

Yes, of course, I will contact the Bishop of London.

She smiled towards the little princess. It would be nice to visit London again, to see the Cathedral and speak the Bishop. She almost didn't came out of her Castle, it was almost like it was her own prison, guarded by the Nobles who wished to speak her and ask her advice. Yes, she would go to London and show herself for the first time to the people of England, so she would not only look like air and dust sitting on an old throne.
Back to top Go down
Elise

Elise

PostSubject: Re: The Apartments of Princess Elisabeth   The Apartments of Princess Elisabeth EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 9:26 am

Elise stands next to her sister and puts her arms around her.

Have you played in the garden yet? How is it there?

While waiting for an awnser she goes sit on her bed and makes clair she want her sister to come sit next to her.
She rememberd Marie telling her that if she needed anything she could ask one of the nurse maids but she had now idea where they were in this castle, sinds she arrived all her attention had gone to Marie and she didn't noticed where they went to. But as long as she was with her sister she didn't need one of them, she loved being with Marie
Back to top Go down
Marie-Thérèse

Marie-Thérèse

PostSubject: Re: The Apartments of Princess Elisabeth   The Apartments of Princess Elisabeth EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 9:57 am

Marie-Thérèse runned her fingers trough Elisabeth's brown hair softly while she was still looking trough the window, enjoying the view. It was quite a sunny day, a warm day in winter. The sun was welcome on Marie's face, she enjoyed it very much. It made her forget for a second that she was Queen, she had all those obligations. She felt happy then, happy to be here and happy for the arrival of her sister. It seemed that the sun gave her courage. 'Soon, it will be spring again', she thought. She almost wouldn't wait until then, when the days would be all sunny and warm again, when the flowers flourished and when the birds would be singing their happy songs, their odes to nature.

She wondered how the gardens of the Palace would look like then. Even now in Winter they looked amazing. When she was young she had spent hours almost every day outside. She loved to pick the beautiful flowers, to feel the tickling grass under her feet, to listen to the singing birds and especially to sit with her feet in the rippling water of the streamlets around Arundel Castle. Once she had went riding on a horse with her instructor, when she had the age of 11, when she found a hurt little rabbit. She had taken it home and cared for it and fed it. Eventually, when the little rabbit had recovered, she had put it back to the forest. That were good times, she had no worries then.

She returned back to the present, where Elisabeth was still looking at her, waiting for an answer.

No, I haven't played in it yet. But let me tell you something; I think you would like them very much. There are lots of beautiful flowers and according to what I've heard there even is a family of little and magical fairies! Maybe they'll even visit you tonight, when you sleep, to watch over you and protect you and give you sweat dreams.

She smiled, knowing that this would interest the young girl. The newt time that she’d visit the park she’d probably search for several hours for the fairies, and then say that she thought that she had seen one, but that it wasn’t clear, or that she heard the clappering of fairy wings. She remembered that she had had much imagination herself, but of course that vanquishes like snow for the sun when you grow older. It was pity that adults didn’t believe those stories anymore, they made life so much more magical and mysterious.
Back to top Go down
Elise

Elise

PostSubject: Re: The Apartments of Princess Elisabeth   The Apartments of Princess Elisabeth EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 1:07 pm

while Marie was in thougts Elise remembers that when she left Arundel Castle she was said because she had to left the beautifull gardens there with all the lovely flowers in it. She had always loved running around, her hears in the wind, the sunshine on her face. She knows about each spot, the nicest places to play in. She would miss that when she left, but now here was a much larger garden, and even more beautifull. When it was summer she could go discover it, find out what flowers that would grow here, maybe there was even water to play in. Then her sister starts talking again.

Elise looks amazed to Marie when she talks about magical fairies who live in the garden, her mounth even falls open for a little moment but when she realises it she quickly closes it.

Realy? There live fairies in the gardens?

Elise has twinkling eyes, she runs to the window to look outside to see if she could see any faries

Can I keep the window open tonight when I go to bed? Then they can come in more easely Very Happy
oooh I will stay awake till they come, then I can see them Very Happy

Elise was realy excited thinking there lived fairies so close to her, she can hardly stand still
Back to top Go down
Elise

Elise

PostSubject: Re: The Apartments of Princess Elisabeth   The Apartments of Princess Elisabeth EmptySat May 23, 2009 3:15 pm

Elise leaded Catherine trough the castle to her room. She opened the door and makes clear that Catherine needs to follow her.

Look, my room Very Happy private eneuf to talk?

Elise goes sit on her bed and looks to catherine
Back to top Go down
Catherine Stewart

Catherine Stewart

PostSubject: Re: The Apartments of Princess Elisabeth   The Apartments of Princess Elisabeth EmptySat May 23, 2009 3:44 pm

Catherine followed Elise through the Palace of Whitehall to somewhere she did not know. She had never seen these corridors and chambers of the palace before so if Elise wasn't here to lead here, she would have been entirely lost! Elise opened a door and made clear that Catherine needed to go in there and so she did.

Is this your chamber? I must say it looks really nice! Saying nice is quite an understatement, actually!

Catherine let her eyes go through the enteire room and eventually, she too sat down in the nearest chair she saw. Eventually, she softly began to speak to the young Queen in order to avoid a painfull silence.

So.. how has your life been since your sister died unexpectedly?
Back to top Go down
Elise

Elise

PostSubject: Re: The Apartments of Princess Elisabeth   The Apartments of Princess Elisabeth EmptySun May 24, 2009 6:47 am

Yes this is my chamber Very Happy and it has the most beautiful view on the fair garden

Elise looks to Catherine who had sat down in a chair
How my life has been?
Well uhm, hectic
I miss her so Sad sometimes I feel so alone

Elise looks down, thinking about Marie still made her feel sad, for a few moments she stays silent sitting like that and then she looks up again

lets talk about something more happy?
Back to top Go down
Catherine Stewart

Catherine Stewart

PostSubject: Re: The Apartments of Princess Elisabeth   The Apartments of Princess Elisabeth EmptySun May 24, 2009 4:55 pm

Catherine immediately regretted that she had asked that question. She saw how the young child looked down and felt very guilty. Catherine too had lost her entire family and she too didn't want to be questioned about it. How could she be that stupid to ask Elise?

I'm sorry, Elise.. I shouldn't have asked about this. Yes, we will talk about something that will make you more happy! Maybe we could talk about your wish to make a trip to the city of London?

Catherine stood up out of her chair and seated next to Elise on the bed.
Back to top Go down
Elise

Elise

PostSubject: Re: The Apartments of Princess Elisabeth   The Apartments of Princess Elisabeth EmptyMon May 25, 2009 9:26 am

Elise looks up to Catherine and forgot that she just felt so sad almost immediately

Realy, we go to England? Very Happy

She goes sit on her knees barely unable to sit still, she really was excited about it.

I have always wanted to visit the town but there never was the time to do so
Back to top Go down
Catherine Stewart

Catherine Stewart

PostSubject: Re: The Apartments of Princess Elisabeth   The Apartments of Princess Elisabeth EmptyTue May 26, 2009 2:09 pm

Catherine began to smile when she saw how the young Queen was getting happier and happier every second. She caressed the forhead of Elise and nodded to her.

Yes, we are going to London if that's your wish! Of course we will need to plan it thoroughly. But, I do have some other news for you as well.

Catherine took a deep breath and eventually began to speak again.

The first Lady-in-Waiting of your sister, Baroness Rhiannon Eirwen Grey, is becoming your first Lady-in-Waiting now you are Queen. She is going to keep you company when I have to represent Your Majesty in political matters. Do you agree with this?

Once again, Catherine smiled towards Elise. She really hopes Elise is going to enjoy her childhood as long as she is able to. Catherine already saw her as family.
Back to top Go down
Elise

Elise

PostSubject: Re: The Apartments of Princess Elisabeth   The Apartments of Princess Elisabeth EmptyWed May 27, 2009 2:13 pm

Elise calms down a little again and listens to what else Catherine has to say. She had seen her a few times but had not really spoken with her much but se seemed nice

I agree with that

Elise is still happy about that they would go to visit Londen and without thinking she gives Catherine a hug
Back to top Go down
Catherine Stewart

Catherine Stewart

PostSubject: Re: The Apartments of Princess Elisabeth   The Apartments of Princess Elisabeth EmptyThu May 28, 2009 2:52 pm

Catherine was glad to hear that Elise agreed on having Baroness Rhiannon as her first Lady-in-Waiting. When Elise even gave her a hug, Catherine wasn't able to be more happy at all. She hugged the young Queen back and eventually began to speak again.

Shall I ask your Lady-in-Waiting to keep you company now? I will go to London in order to start with the preperations of our visit to the capital. If my presence is needed, you can contact me whenever you want.

Even now, Catherine still smiled towards Elise. On her way back to the Palace of Whitehall, she will visit Oduan too. She needed to miss him for quite a while now and she was really looking forward to see him again.
Back to top Go down
Elise

Elise

PostSubject: Re: The Apartments of Princess Elisabeth   The Apartments of Princess Elisabeth EmptySun May 31, 2009 6:42 am

Elise smiles too Catherine, she was happy to hear that she would already start to prepare there trip.

That's good Very Happy

edit:

After a wile when Catherine had left Elise decides to go to the room of her lady-in-waiting herself.
Back to top Go down
Elise

Elise

PostSubject: Re: The Apartments of Princess Elisabeth   The Apartments of Princess Elisabeth EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 7:53 am

Elise was playing in her room, having thee with the teddy’s, dressing them up, …But after a while she got bored of doing this. But she could not go outside, it was raining very hard. She didn’t like bad weather, then you had to stay inside. She picks up bear and sets him next to her looking out the window.

The fairies will get totally wet, don’t you think.
You’re right, they hide under the flowers.

Bear got bored of looking out of the window too, She saw it on his face. She goes sit in the middle of her bed to think what they could do. They could go to Marie or to Catherine, but they would be working around this time. Or go on a exploration trip, to the kitchen to find the hidden treasure (cookies).

As she looks around her eye falls onto a lot of drawings lying on the floor. And then she new what to do.
She puts bear on a chair and went to look for her pencils.

Now you have to sit very still bear, I’m going to make a big portrait of you

She started on a paper, but soon she noticed the paper was much to small for the big portrait. Hmm, what to do now. Aha, the solution was simple. The wall! I was so boring, there was nothing on it, she would put the portrait of bear on it. She starts drawing, a big teddybear, or more something that looked like it and was supposed to be bear appeared.
But she wanted to decorate it a little more.
People who made real portraits always did a background to, but she didn’t want to draw her own room on the wall. It was already in her room, it would be stupid to have her room twice in her room. Ah, she knew, the garden. She liked the garden so why not put a peace of it on her wall.
She started drawing a lot of trees around bear, and flowers. And of course fairies.
When she was finished she took some steps backwards and proudly looked at her art.

Back to top Go down
Catherine Stewart

Catherine Stewart

PostSubject: Re: The Apartments of Princess Elisabeth   The Apartments of Princess Elisabeth EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 10:30 am

Catherine finally closed the last file of state affairs she had to read and left her private office. Since she had promised Elise to stop by, she went directly to the apartments of the young Queen. On her way, she decided to spend some more time with Elise in the future. State affairs weren't any excuse for being tired if you have a 6-year-old to raise. Catherine knew that already.

Eventually, Catherine opened the door of the Queen's apartments. She directly went to the bedroom of Elise and after opening the door, she immediately was able to see the drawings on the walls. Her mouth fell open, which she covered with her left hand and looked at Elise.

Why on earth did you do that for, Elise? You know walls aren't made to draw on!
Back to top Go down
Elise

Elise

PostSubject: Re: The Apartments of Princess Elisabeth   The Apartments of Princess Elisabeth EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 10:58 am

Elise looks up when she hears somebody coming in. She wasn't really surprised that is was Catherine, there weren't much persons in the castle who just walked into her room without knocking. Not that she minded it.

She notices Cahterine's mouth falling open, that must mean that she liked it a lot. She runs towards Catherine and embraces her. Although Catherine's voice didn't sounded so happy she still was convinced that she liked it. After all who would not like such beautify art.

You like it? Why I did that? Because bear wanted a portrait of himself of course, and the paper was to small.

Grown ups could ask such stupid questions.

And now has art on it, it's much more beautiful Very Happy
you see, that 's bear, and the trees from the garden and the fairies and flowers
Back to top Go down
Catherine Stewart

Catherine Stewart

PostSubject: Re: The Apartments of Princess Elisabeth   The Apartments of Princess Elisabeth EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 3:27 pm

Catherine was a bit in shock as she kept looking at the painted wall. She recognised bear and the fairies and flowers of the garden. It certainly wasn't a very awful painting but you were still able to see that it was made by a child. Catherine bend through her knies and looked at Elise.

I like the paining, Elise.. but.. walls are not there to paint on. Paper is there to paint on and if you want larger sizes, you simply need to ask. Please promise me that you are not going to paint on walls anymore.

Catherine looked from Elise to the wall. Maybe it would suit her bedroom. Hardly anyone was coming in here after all.
Back to top Go down
Elise

Elise

PostSubject: Re: The Apartments of Princess Elisabeth   The Apartments of Princess Elisabeth EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 3:31 am

Elise saw that Catherine could not keep her eye of the painting, should she make one in her room too? Than could she look at it as long as she wanted to. But there was something in her eyes, they didn't look so happy. Probably because she didn't have such nice portrait on her wall. But she would fix that.

Then Catherine bend trough her knees so she was at about the same hight as Elise. What would come now? Usually she did that when she had to explain something to her, and mostly that weren't good things.

Then Catherine asks her never to paint on the walls again. So she didn't liked it after all. Elise bends her head down. Catherine didn't sound angry, but Elise could hear that she didn't liked it either.

Now she couldn't make the drawing for Catherine her wall anymore

I won't draw on the walls again.

When Elise looked up she saw that Catherine is watching the wall and not her, maybe she didn't want to look at her any more, maybe she does is angry. It made her feel sad, she didn't want Catherine to be angry. She dessicated to ask it to be sure.

Are you angry with me now?
Back to top Go down
Catherine Stewart

Catherine Stewart

PostSubject: Re: The Apartments of Princess Elisabeth   The Apartments of Princess Elisabeth EmptyWed Jan 20, 2010 2:40 pm

Catherine smiled to Elise as she sat down on her bed. She thought she needed to explain something more to Elise and made her sit next to her on the bed.

Listen, Elise.. It's not that I don't like the painting. I think you are talented with your drawings. But.. Walls aren't made to draw on and it really isn't appropriate if you do that. After all, you are still Queen, Elise.

Catherine looked at Elise and winked to her.

But let's agree that the drawing on this wall is our little secret. As long as nobody knows, I will let you have this painting stayed on your wall. And of course I'm not angry at you. Not at all. But, have you learnt now? The next time I will get angry since I have explained it to you now.
Back to top Go down
Elise

Elise

PostSubject: Re: The Apartments of Princess Elisabeth   The Apartments of Princess Elisabeth EmptyThu Jan 21, 2010 3:27 am

when Catherine made her sit on the bed she wondered what would come now. But because she thought Catherine already was angry with her she just went to sit on the bed without questions and listens to what Catherine had to say.

So she couldn't draw on walls because she was queen? That was so unfair!
But when Catherine winks to her and says the drawing on her wall would stay their secret a big smile appeared on her face. And above that Catherine wasn't angry with her.
She would tell nobody about the painting, not even Marie. Because then could it stay on.
She nods to Catherine when she asked if she had learned now and softly said again that she wouldn't do it again. After all she didn't want Catherine to get angry with her.

Then suddenly she puts her arms around Catherine to give her al big hug. And she wasn't planning on letting her go any time soon. She wanted Catherine to stay with her.
Back to top Go down
Catherine Stewart

Catherine Stewart

PostSubject: Re: The Apartments of Princess Elisabeth   The Apartments of Princess Elisabeth EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 2:41 pm

Catherine smiled when Elise puts her arms around her to give her a big hug. She caressed Elise's hair softly.

Everything will be all right, Elise.. I'm sure of it. Shall we make a short walk outside together? I don't have to get back to work today.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Apartments of Princess Elisabeth   The Apartments of Princess Elisabeth Empty

Back to top Go down

The Apartments of Princess Elisabeth
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next