~ !? Divine Rights ?! ~
PLEASE REGISTER ON THE NEW DIINE RIGHTS FORUM:http://droits-divins.foruml.biz/
~ !? Divine Rights ?! ~
PLEASE REGISTER ON THE NEW DIINE RIGHTS FORUM:http://droits-divins.foruml.biz/
~ !? Divine Rights ?! ~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~ www.droits-divins.com ~

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  FranceFrance  

Going confused here!!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Marina

Marina

Going confused here!!! Empty
PostSubject: Going confused here!!!   Going confused here!!! EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 8:36 am

I don't understand many things just because most of the things aren't translated. As a newbie, I don't understand why i need to pay taxes. Anyway, I don't even understand how much to pay. I've just received payment for some work... again I don't know what. I want to level up, but I don't have practice points. But I don't know that eithher. I go to jobs, but there aren't any, and everything's in french.... confused bounce
Back to top Go down
Rifilias

Rifilias

PostSubject: Re: Going confused here!!!   Going confused here!!! EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 9:00 am

OK, let me try to help

When you login, make sure you are going to the English site (click on the British flag before logging in)

I believe the taxes are always 10 pounds, paid monthly. As this is less than daily income of 24 as a guard, or 13 in fields, its really very little. If you post the screen from the tax page, someone here will tell you how much you owe.

For practice points, go to the Forest and Gather Mushrooms. I think this still works for Practice. You should get 2 each day and only have to eat 1. If you alternate gathering mushrooms with working as a guard (24/day) you will have the points and money for level 1 in a few days.

Edit: I checked your profile. Whatever job you have been taking has earned you skill points, plus you have plenty of money. I would instead advise you just to keep collecting mushrooms until you have enough Practice points.

I have also given you a point of Esteem, which you will need later.
Back to top Go down
http://www.droits-divins.com/jeu/profil.php?id=1199
Marina

Marina

PostSubject: Re: Going confused here!!!   Going confused here!!! EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 12:18 pm

Thanks.... Mushrooms are getting me skill points, but no practice points. If I am right, then the jobs section is meant to have jobs to earn practice points. But that's usually empty, or doesn't work...

At least I am sure I am at the English site. Still, I hope that the translation work gets complete ASAP...
Back to top Go down
Rifilias

Rifilias

PostSubject: Re: Going confused here!!!   Going confused here!!! EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 12:24 pm

My apologies.

There is another newcomer to the town that we should speak with. His name is Mandjou_Tounkan. I advised him yesterday to take the job guarding the town, though I cannot confirm that is what he did.

I see today he has a Practice point. We should ask him how it was achieved.

To work in the fields, follow this link http://www.droits-divins.com/jeu/champ.php and click where it says ICI

Last edited by Rifilias on Mon Apr 06, 2009 12:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.droits-divins.com/jeu/profil.php?id=1199
Mandjou Tounkan

Mandjou Tounkan

PostSubject: Re: Going confused here!!!   Going confused here!!! EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 12:28 pm

I'm new too (but I've already played to a game like this) and if you want, you can come with me. I've just started a RP about myself walking in the streets of London in order to meet people and starting to discover this new world (very new for my character if you have read my profile !!!)

Hey, you've been faster rifilas Laughing For the practice point, I earned it working at the field
Back to top Go down
Marina

Marina

PostSubject: Re: Going confused here!!!   Going confused here!!! EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 12:34 am

Yep, that's what I could understand... Very Happy Practice points from field work.... But how.. can't see the option...
Back to top Go down
Eshokhlah

Eshokhlah

PostSubject: Re: Going confused here!!!   Going confused here!!! EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 3:59 am

Go to fields and click on the little red ICI. i have no idea what it means but through a wee bit of trial and error, found that it did what I wanted it to Razz
Back to top Go down
Marina

Marina

PostSubject: Re: Going confused here!!!   Going confused here!!! EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 10:59 am

Ah!!! That must be it... thanks a lot. Still can't do anything right now... I am a guard for the day... Smile
Back to top Go down
Eleanor Rose

Eleanor Rose

PostSubject: Re: Going confused here!!!   Going confused here!!! EmptyThu Apr 09, 2009 8:02 pm

ICI means 'here' if I remember correctly (from many many days of translating in a couple of games Razz)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Going confused here!!!   Going confused here!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Going confused here!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
~ !? Divine Rights ?! ~ :: + General + :: . Questions and Answers .-
Jump to: