~ !? Divine Rights ?! ~
PLEASE REGISTER ON THE NEW DIINE RIGHTS FORUM:http://droits-divins.foruml.biz/
~ !? Divine Rights ?! ~
PLEASE REGISTER ON THE NEW DIINE RIGHTS FORUM:http://droits-divins.foruml.biz/
~ !? Divine Rights ?! ~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~ www.droits-divins.com ~

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  FranceFrance  

[Announce] Curfew on London city

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Oduan

Oduan

[Announce] Curfew on London city Empty
PostSubject: [Announce] Curfew on London city   [Announce] Curfew on London city EmptyWed May 06, 2009 5:02 am

Quote :

To you people of London

In order to prevent any unrest that the disapperance of Our Most Gratious Majesty may cause a curfew is enforced in the limits of the city of London. The curfew will cover all the hours between dusk and dawn, when citizens should stay at the safety of their homes. During the daylight hours no group of over five citizens is allowed to roam the streets alltogheter.

Also the perimetrer of Whitehall palace is to be considered a non trespassing area. Anyone not bearing an authorisation of the Marshall of Middlesex and found inside the perimeter of the palace will be inmediately arrested.

Those measures are for your own security

Oduan de Altuna
Marshall of Middlesex
Back to top Go down
Emaleigh

Emaleigh

PostSubject: Re: [Announce] Curfew on London city   [Announce] Curfew on London city EmptyWed May 06, 2009 3:33 pm

Emaleigh reads the notice and promptly goes to the Marshalls office so see what has caused this. She hopes that both the Queen and the Princess are well and nothing has happend to them. Finding the Marshall's office she knocks upon his door and waits to be admitted.
Back to top Go down
Oduan

Oduan

PostSubject: Re: [Announce] Curfew on London city   [Announce] Curfew on London city EmptyWed May 06, 2009 4:26 pm

Oduan hears a few knocks, and rises his eyes from the map of London he has in front of him.

Go in please, door's open
Back to top Go down
Emaleigh

Emaleigh

PostSubject: Re: [Announce] Curfew on London city   [Announce] Curfew on London city EmptyWed May 06, 2009 9:01 pm

Hearing his voice she opens the door and sees that he is looking over some papers. She curtsies and says "Don't mean you disturb you Lord Marshall but I would like to know what has gone on with her Majesty. The towns folk have been gossiping about the Queen being killed and the people are worried and scared over this curfew." She looks at him biting her lip in concern and waits.
Back to top Go down
Oduan

Oduan

PostSubject: Re: [Announce] Curfew on London city   [Announce] Curfew on London city EmptyThu May 07, 2009 4:36 am

I'm sorry to tell you that our most gratious Majesty Marie Theres the Ist is no longer among us, might Saint George have Her in His glory. To add more sorrow to our lands his excellence Lord Piero Stewart has also deceased. This leaves me in charge, for the moment, of the security of Middlesex County and the city of London. So to prevent any riot or anarchy I have stated this curfew, I hope that as soon as the High Council can be reunited andthe new Queen taken to the Throne we could start to wake up the country from the paralysis that those awful deceases caused.

I hope that you will understand the reason of this curfew, and be sure that I regret taking such measures and the inconveniences they may cause. Now I must leave for Whitheall but if you need anything from me feel free to send a messenger

Oduan handed a salvconduit to the Mayoress made a quick martial salute and leaved
Back to top Go down
Oduan

Oduan

PostSubject: Re: [Announce] Curfew on London city   [Announce] Curfew on London city EmptyTue May 26, 2009 11:48 am

Quote :

To you people of London

The Queen is dead! Long live to the new Queen! Her Royal Majesty Elisabeth Howard has taken the throne of her august sister Marie-Thérèse Ist and became the new Queen of England, Scotland, Wales and Ireland and also Fidei Defensor of the Church of England.

For this reason and as the risk of turbulence and coup has disappeared the curfew is lifted and streets are agian free for everyone.

Thanks for your patience and please have a prayer for our passed Queen who is now on Our God's Glory

Oduan de Altuna
High Lord Constable
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Announce] Curfew on London city   [Announce] Curfew on London city Empty

Back to top Go down

[Announce] Curfew on London city
Page 1 of 1