~ !? Divine Rights ?! ~
PLEASE REGISTER ON THE NEW DIINE RIGHTS FORUM:http://droits-divins.foruml.biz/
~ !? Divine Rights ?! ~
PLEASE REGISTER ON THE NEW DIINE RIGHTS FORUM:http://droits-divins.foruml.biz/
~ !? Divine Rights ?! ~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~ www.droits-divins.com ~

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  FranceFrance  

An RP solution to the disapperance of so many characters

Go down 
+7
Lilias McPherson
PhoenixWings
Emaleigh
Eshokhlah
Mcpherson
Roberto_Bica
Oduan
11 posters

Is the Plague idea a good one?
Yes
An RP solution to the disapperance of so many characters Vote_lcap100%An RP solution to the disapperance of so many characters Vote_rcap
 100% [ 10 ]
No
An RP solution to the disapperance of so many characters Vote_lcap0%An RP solution to the disapperance of so many characters Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 10

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Oduan

Oduan

An RP solution to the disapperance of so many characters Empty
PostSubject: An RP solution to the disapperance of so many characters   An RP solution to the disapperance of so many characters EmptyThu May 07, 2009 7:24 am

Hi,

As all of you might now right now many of the players that started the city of London have disappeared during the last weeks. I think that a quick list of the most wellknown ones will be:

-Piero Steward
-Marie-Therese the Ist
-Sullivan, bishop of London

And many more, the problem is how to justify so many sudden deaths without breaking the RP continuity. I will suggest an "agreement" among all the players and consider that a Plague happened, killing lots of english people. This will allow us to continue the RP and unblock the situation.

What do you think?
Back to top Go down
Roberto_Bica

Roberto_Bica

PostSubject: Re: An RP solution to the disapperance of so many characters   An RP solution to the disapperance of so many characters EmptyThu May 07, 2009 8:26 am

I think that this is a good and reasonable idea.
I only hope that being an new Londoner, I won't be acused of bringing it with me.
The we're more people on the ship on wich i travelled, so blame those Razz
Back to top Go down
Mcpherson

Mcpherson

PostSubject: Re: An RP solution to the disapperance of so many characters   An RP solution to the disapperance of so many characters EmptyThu May 07, 2009 11:13 am

The situation is good and also to find how this plague occurred.
Back to top Go down
Eshokhlah

Eshokhlah

PostSubject: Re: An RP solution to the disapperance of so many characters   An RP solution to the disapperance of so many characters EmptyThu May 07, 2009 1:39 pm

I thinkn its a great idea! how about the cause of it being either someone being accused of witch craft, or it being considered as a judgement from God for some form of sin?...or we could stick with the rat theory...
Back to top Go down
Emaleigh

Emaleigh

PostSubject: Re: An RP solution to the disapperance of so many characters   An RP solution to the disapperance of so many characters EmptyFri May 08, 2009 4:57 pm

Lol.... I will see if Tarquinius will RP a witchcraft trial. He is the Public Prosecutor Smile

But yes a plaugue would be good for this. Though keep it far away from me Shocked
Back to top Go down
Oduan

Oduan

PostSubject: Re: An RP solution to the disapperance of so many characters   An RP solution to the disapperance of so many characters EmptyFri May 08, 2009 6:09 pm

Emaleigh wrote:
Lol.... I will see if Tarquinius will RP a witchcraft trial. He is the Public Prosecutor Smile

But yes a plaugue would be good for this. Though keep it far away from me Shocked

That would be so damn great!
Back to top Go down
PhoenixWings

PhoenixWings

PostSubject: Re: An RP solution to the disapperance of so many characters   An RP solution to the disapperance of so many characters EmptyMon May 11, 2009 9:25 am

Oh no!

Plague is so horrible!

Poor Sullivan, died before finished baptsing me!! Shocked

---

Good idea Razz
Back to top Go down
http://ex-abrupto.puretoxic.com
Lilias McPherson

Lilias McPherson

PostSubject: Re: An RP solution to the disapperance of so many characters   An RP solution to the disapperance of so many characters EmptyMon May 11, 2009 10:13 am

Yeah, lol england is in a really bad shape. But we will make it alive soon.
Back to top Go down
Wolfkid

Wolfkid

PostSubject: Re: An RP solution to the disapperance of so many characters   An RP solution to the disapperance of so many characters EmptyTue May 12, 2009 11:08 pm

The father has died Shocked so who in charge now ? bounce
Back to top Go down
Catherine Stewart

Catherine Stewart

PostSubject: Re: An RP solution to the disapperance of so many characters   An RP solution to the disapperance of so many characters EmptyFri May 15, 2009 3:20 am

I think the idea is great! Wink It can't be more realistic than that, I believe.
Back to top Go down
Adam

Adam

PostSubject: Re: An RP solution to the disapperance of so many characters   An RP solution to the disapperance of so many characters EmptyFri May 15, 2009 7:20 am

During plagues mostly whole villages died and if fled none could enter another city, so I doubt the fact that some citizens of Lodon would still be alive.
The only known remedy was to start a fire around your house, to keep out all the evil.
Whilst doing so, you also kill the plague bacteria in the air and you destroy any living creature, rats mostly, that will try to get past the fire.

So I suggest that we'll start a fire sunny
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: An RP solution to the disapperance of so many characters   An RP solution to the disapperance of so many characters EmptyFri May 15, 2009 10:25 am

Or we could just say it was an assassination by some followers of the dead Cromwell...
Back to top Go down
Oduan

Oduan

PostSubject: Re: An RP solution to the disapperance of so many characters   An RP solution to the disapperance of so many characters EmptyFri May 15, 2009 11:58 am

In DD Cromwell never existed, you can read about it in the thredts that are at the bottom of Whitehall
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An RP solution to the disapperance of so many characters   An RP solution to the disapperance of so many characters Empty

Back to top Go down

An RP solution to the disapperance of so many characters
Page 1 of 1