~ !? Divine Rights ?! ~
PLEASE REGISTER ON THE NEW DIINE RIGHTS FORUM:http://droits-divins.foruml.biz/

~ www.droits-divins.com ~

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  FranceFrance  

Share | 

Self-proclamed regent?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Oduan

PostSubject: Re: Self-proclamed regent?   Fri May 15, 2009 12:06 pm

Well guys.... If you want to criticize the RP move of Lilias there are plenty of RP ways to do it in the London forum and this kind of places.

No flamewars on this forum, both sides.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Adam

PostSubject: Re: Self-proclamed regent?   Fri May 15, 2009 12:20 pm

Well then hereby I apologize if she has found herself hurt by my words, yet I still find it unacceptable...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Emaleigh

PostSubject: Re: Self-proclamed regent?   Sat May 16, 2009 11:52 pm

Paul wrote:
Hello !

I post here to say that I decided to nominated, with the dead Queen's sister, another person (a regent) to reign !

Moreover, I decided to nominated Lilias because she have a lot of positive arguments.

If someone have a problem with that, say me !

Now, if you want to do a revolution in the law of RP, you can, but not because you desagree my opinion.

Good game !

I have a problem with this. With all due respect I am one of the oldest players here in this town and for the past 6 months have run this town getting hardly any help from admin and busting my butt getting this town up on its feet yet MY opinion does not matter? I have been mayoress as long as England has existed. I care Not for titles but what I see here is that some want the RP titles and YET we the town are forgotten. Again with all due respect I don't care about these RP titles what I DO care about is the fact that while Admin is busy doing all this RP'ing and giving of titles I as mayoress receive NO help MY people are suffering and MY people need help to be able to level up as they currently have no access to any stat food due to the changes. The Queen, regent has nothing to do with this... the laws that we currently have I personally helped our past queen make. Who else has done more for this town or county? Being on the County Council AND the town council I would have expected to be asked what the people of this game wanted. Regents in this time were in fact elected regardless of what anyone here says. They were elected by the parliament or council of the county, which I am a part of.

I would have hoped that because this game was small and the admin were wanting to work with the players that WE would have had a say in this. Not any backdoor deals because someone wants to have the most prized title in this Country when the rest of us are the ones that actually DO all the work to make this town and country the way it is.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wolfkid

PostSubject: Re: Self-proclamed regent?   Mon May 18, 2009 7:19 pm

I agree with ema, I'm joined this game and soon start as town council. This is a good game, I love this game. But I want to level up. I don't care with some stupid RP title, just give us some wine at town hall stock and I'll put it at market for sale. And let us the butcher make some stat food so people can level up.

For the game updates, please give us some information what is updated and changed so we can up to date the guide or just give us some official guides. We're tired to explain to people that the game maker have change the code so the available guides is not up to date anymore.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Henry J. Knot

PostSubject: Re: Self-proclamed regent?   Thu May 21, 2009 9:40 pm

Yes cheers
I agree with the Emaleigh and Wolfkid

I am tired of this taxation without representation
I shall start a revolution and over throw the monarchy!!!
And in its place I shall create a leadership of government of the people, by the people, for the people and this authority shall not perish from the earth.

Give me liberty or give me death lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Oduan

PostSubject: Re: Self-proclamed regent?   Fri May 22, 2009 1:00 am

The english army will be delighted to give you the second option if you are to continue this course of action Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Adam

PostSubject: Re: Self-proclamed regent?   Fri May 22, 2009 5:16 am

Ain't that a bit well, overdoing history a slight bit too fast? tongue

If the army will even make the slightest move I'll join in for some action albino Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Emaleigh

PostSubject: Re: Self-proclamed regent?   Fri May 22, 2009 5:57 pm

Taxes are put in place by the town because we dont make any more any other way. 10 pounds a month is not asking that much from any citizen. Just working for the town pays 23 pounds. If the TH has no money to pay for guards our new citizens cannot work. All products we sell are at cost. We don't make money. We have actually lost some in an effort to reduce the price of goods and keep the towns people feed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Oduan

PostSubject: Re: Self-proclamed regent?   Fri May 22, 2009 7:18 pm

Talking about this, Emaleigh if the city needs some products (meat, wood or dishes) ask me to produce them I would be delighted to produce them under the cost level to help the community.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Emaleigh

PostSubject: Re: Self-proclamed regent?   Sat May 23, 2009 11:56 am

We need mushrooms atm. If anyone can please work in the forest to gather them I have a butcher and a wine maker... just no mushrooms. You will find me picking in the forest, feel free to join me. Smile

Thank you for the offer Oduan.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Catherine Stewart

PostSubject: Re: Self-proclamed regent?   Sat May 23, 2009 12:01 pm

I have 13 yellow mushrooms in my backpack so if someone needs any, I can supply you with them Smile

PostSubject: Re: Self-proclamed regent?   Sat May 23, 2009 12:30 pm

Remeber that I'm also a butcher and Acc is a carpenter in case you need anything
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Emaleigh

PostSubject: Re: Self-proclamed regent?   Sat May 23, 2009 1:29 pm

Thank you both... Oudan I will contact you and our new wine maker tomorrow. Get things set up that we can start producing some meals for the people.

Your Grace, Catherine Stewart, may I contact you tomorrow as well to buy up the mushrooms for the town?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lilias McPherson

PostSubject: Re: Self-proclamed regent?   Sat May 23, 2009 1:33 pm

IT'S A OUT OF GAME PLACE...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Catherine Stewart

PostSubject: Re: Self-proclamed regent?   Sat May 23, 2009 1:34 pm

Of course you may contact me, Emaleigh! Wink And Lilias, your reply hasn't had any value on this matter so the reason why you replied is not very clear to me.

PostSubject: Re: Self-proclamed regent?   Mon May 25, 2009 5:38 pm

even that is not oblivious ...for you...

Quote :
Get things set up that we can start producing some meals for the people.

Your Grace, Catherine Stewart, may I contact you tomorrow as well to buy up the mushrooms for the town?

Are you reagent in real life?

and maybe 'cause it's not supose to be in the subject of the self proclaim regent...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Anyway I still have the moderating thing so What I'm gona do is kill Lilias give the baby to Oduan, than just act like a moderator, so just tell me if you have something to write in the heraut place or else...

And I do think it's a fair thing that I do to kill Lilias...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Charles

PostSubject: Re: Self-proclamed regent?   Tue May 26, 2009 9:05 am

Reagent? Sorry but I really don't think she's a compound produced during a chemical reaction IRL. She wouldn't be able to sit behind her computer in that case I think... ^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Emaleigh

PostSubject: Re: Self-proclamed regent?   Tue May 26, 2009 11:52 am

I know we are all a bit passionate. Can all of us take a step back and breath? Its a game after all. I will make another thread to post this information for the citizens. Thanks! Very Happy

http://divine-rights.1fr1.net/london-f3/mayoress-i-need-thread-t297.htm#2525
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Self-proclamed regent?   

Back to top Go down

Self-proclamed regent?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2