~ !? Divine Rights ?! ~
PLEASE REGISTER ON THE NEW DIINE RIGHTS FORUM:http://droits-divins.foruml.biz/
~ !? Divine Rights ?! ~
PLEASE REGISTER ON THE NEW DIINE RIGHTS FORUM:http://droits-divins.foruml.biz/
~ !? Divine Rights ?! ~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~ www.droits-divins.com ~

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  FranceFrance  

Stat food again

Go down 
+2
Adam
PhoenixWings
6 posters
AuthorMessage
PhoenixWings

PhoenixWings

Stat food again Empty
PostSubject: Stat food again   Stat food again EmptySat May 16, 2009 8:21 am

Quote :
- Problems from actions (impossible to donate to beggars, marriage blocked etc ...)

The anchovies and the whitennings I eat aren't giving tought.

I tried for 4 or 5 times before posting this.
Back to top Go down
http://ex-abrupto.puretoxic.com
Adam

Adam

Stat food again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stat food again   Stat food again EmptySat May 16, 2009 8:23 am

I ate some grapes, what should you get from that. I have eaten two now yesterday and the day before yesterday, but I did not get any stats.
Back to top Go down
Emaleigh

Emaleigh

Stat food again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stat food again   Stat food again EmptySat May 16, 2009 11:38 pm

Stats can only be gotten by butchers but atm butchers need wine. Sigh..... sorry but I am extremely frustrated atm as what is truly needed is help from admin to get us what we need to keep playing not RP that is meaningless. I am the one who runs this town and yet I am the one getting NO HELP at all!
Back to top Go down
Robrecht Samuel
Admin

Stat food again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stat food again   Stat food again EmptySun May 17, 2009 3:08 am

At the moment I have 25 points in wine making, still a couple of days to go. But my money is gone..., so it will take about a week I think. I'll be a winemaker as soon as possible Smile
Back to top Go down
Oduan

Oduan

Stat food again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stat food again   Stat food again EmptySun May 17, 2009 7:06 am

If you need money, or anyonelse does, I can grant you some so you can finish your studies.
Back to top Go down
PhoenixWings

PhoenixWings

Stat food again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stat food again   Stat food again EmptySun May 17, 2009 7:52 am

I have 30 points on carpentry, but nothing had happen.
Back to top Go down
Oduan

Oduan

Stat food again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stat food again   Stat food again EmptySun May 17, 2009 9:37 am

PhoenixWings wrote:
I have 30 points on carpentry, but nothing had happen.

A new option called "my job" should appear in your menu
Back to top Go down
Robrecht Samuel
Admin

Stat food again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stat food again   Stat food again EmptyMon May 18, 2009 4:39 pm

I've sold wood that I had in my house, so the financial troubles are over for the moment. I keep studying.
Back to top Go down
PhoenixWings

PhoenixWings

Stat food again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stat food again   Stat food again EmptyFri May 22, 2009 8:31 am

Does the administrator Paul know about the bug? Is he going to fix it?

Any answer? Question Question Question
Back to top Go down
Emaleigh

Emaleigh

Stat food again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stat food again   Stat food again EmptyFri May 22, 2009 5:54 pm

Its not a bug.... its a way the game is now. We cant have stat food without wine and the town hall does not get wine from the "divine Spirit". I will mail him and ask to see if we can get some so our people can level up.
Back to top Go down
Robrecht Samuel
Admin

Stat food again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stat food again   Stat food again EmptySat May 23, 2009 12:32 pm

Tomorrow I have 30/30 on winegrowing, will that help?

Profession learned at the Library
Carpenter : 0/30 points
or
butcher : 0/30 points
or
wine-grower : 29/30 points
Back to top Go down
Emaleigh

Emaleigh

Stat food again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stat food again   Stat food again EmptySat May 23, 2009 1:16 pm

Woot! YES IT WILL! Very Happy There are plenty of grapes on the market.... we can put some at a lower price to make sure that the dishes are not too expensive! Thank you Robert for letting me know Very Happy Much appreciated.
Back to top Go down
Robrecht Samuel
Admin

Stat food again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stat food again   Stat food again EmptySun May 24, 2009 11:06 am

I'm making a bottle of wine, so tomorrow I'll have the first bottle made. What price should I put it on the market?

Also I have bought enough grapes for 5 bottles, so I'll make a bottle everyday and keep buying grapes. If anyone needs vinegar, pm me, I can make that too, but I don't know if it's needed?
Back to top Go down
Emaleigh

Emaleigh

Stat food again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stat food again   Stat food again EmptySun May 24, 2009 2:43 pm

Dont need vinegar atm... just wine can you make 5 bottles and then contact me when this is done? The TH will buy them up for you. Grapes can be sold to wine makers for 5 pounds just mail me or Wolfkid Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Oduan

Oduan

Stat food again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stat food again   Stat food again EmptySun May 24, 2009 2:50 pm

If you have no butcher to use those bottles I present myself volunteer just tell me so I can book the day for butcher job.
Back to top Go down
Emaleigh

Emaleigh

Stat food again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stat food again   Stat food again EmptySun May 24, 2009 3:09 pm

I will Oudan. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Wolfkid

Wolfkid

Stat food again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stat food again   Stat food again EmptyMon May 25, 2009 1:19 am

To all wine maker, you can sell to me all the wine. I've enough ingredients to make 10 dish as soon as i can get the wine. Arrow sunny
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Stat food again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stat food again   Stat food again Empty

Back to top Go down

Stat food again
Page 1 of 1