~ !? Divine Rights ?! ~
PLEASE REGISTER ON THE NEW DIINE RIGHTS FORUM:http://droits-divins.foruml.biz/
~ !? Divine Rights ?! ~
PLEASE REGISTER ON THE NEW DIINE RIGHTS FORUM:http://droits-divins.foruml.biz/
~ !? Divine Rights ?! ~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~ www.droits-divins.com ~

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  FranceFrance  

No skill point for cutting wood

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Snepil

No skill point for cutting wood Empty
PostSubject: No skill point for cutting wood   No skill point for cutting wood EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 11:36 pm

..as the topic said.

I even tried for a second day, wrote stats down to be sure I just missed gaining one the first try.
And yes.. I have an axe and I did get the logs;

[17/07 - 3:15:17] : Your occupation 'You cut wood' has gained you something ! You have gained 2 Log(s)s !
[18/07 - 3:15:16] : Your occupation 'You cut wood' has gained you something ! You have gained 2 Log(s) !

Notice the extra "s" at end of the event the first day, the code changed ?

I have noticed you do get a practice point instead of a skill point when picking mushrooms with a basket, nothing wrong with that, just wanted to add this to my error-searching information here in this post in case it affects the outcome anyhow. (did not get a practice point for cutting wood)

Will wait for a reply before cutting any more wood, I needed those 2 skill points (more than the wood).
Back to top Go down
Snepil

PostSubject: Re: No skill point for cutting wood   No skill point for cutting wood EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 1:51 pm

uhm.. this was ment to be a bug report, I have 2 skill points less than I should, this is a serious issue for me.

just tell me if I wasnt clear enough in my first post, im not native english-speaking so I wont be offended if you dont understand what I mean Razz
Back to top Go down
Wolfkid

Wolfkid

PostSubject: Re: No skill point for cutting wood   No skill point for cutting wood EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 3:02 am

Just hunt at forest and you can get your skill point. As long as i know, cutting wood don't give you any point.
Back to top Go down
Snepil

PostSubject: Re: No skill point for cutting wood   No skill point for cutting wood EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 3:23 am

lol, oh well.. that was news to me. Sorry for this thread then.

Just assumed cutting wood would give you something else than the logs Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Emaleigh

Emaleigh

PostSubject: Re: No skill point for cutting wood   No skill point for cutting wood EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 4:24 pm

Aww.. not such thing as a dumb question hun. Its how we all learn Smile
Back to top Go down
Snepil

PostSubject: Re: No skill point for cutting wood   No skill point for cutting wood EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 12:32 pm

ok.. now I just got word from a friend that he gets Practice points from cutting wood Suspect
Question
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No skill point for cutting wood   No skill point for cutting wood Empty

Back to top Go down

No skill point for cutting wood
Page 1 of 1