~ !? Divine Rights ?! ~
PLEASE REGISTER ON THE NEW DIINE RIGHTS FORUM:http://droits-divins.foruml.biz/
~ !? Divine Rights ?! ~
PLEASE REGISTER ON THE NEW DIINE RIGHTS FORUM:http://droits-divins.foruml.biz/
~ !? Divine Rights ?! ~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~ www.droits-divins.com ~

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  FranceFrance  

The Great Hall

Go down 
+15
Emaleigh
Charles
Lilias McPherson
Mcpherson
Alexander
Elise
Ximena
Acc3p7
Oduan
Catherine Stewart
Piero
Ashdown
Eleanor Rose
Rhiannon
Marie-Thérèse
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Elise

Elise

The Great Hall - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 7:43 am

When the duke left Elise looks to her sister

Why was he here for? Whas he with the other girl who made you mad?

with a softer voice she asks
Why was he waring such strange clothes?

After asking all thes questions Elise waits for an awnser, suddenly without any real reasons she takes carefully with both her hands her sisters crown and puts it on her head.
It is to big for her head and it actualy is more standing on her ears than on her head but she didn't care for that.
With a big smile on her face she looks to her sister

look how pritty Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Marie-Thérèse

Marie-Thérèse

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 1:29 pm

The Queen tried not to laugh with the Duke and her little sister. It surely was ridiculous what she said but then again she clearly had no idea to whom she was talking. She silently watched the reaction of the Spanish, smiling. Then when both brothers had left, she burst out laughing.

He was here to discuss some important things with me. And he wears that strange clothes because he is Spanish. It's much warmer over there, in Spain, than here in England.

Then suddenly Elisabeth took of the Queen's crown and put it on her head. It was clearly too big for her and again the Queen had to laugh.

Yes, very pretty. But it doesn't really fits you know.

She took of the crown and put it back on her head.

Maybe we should look for a fitting crown for you?
Back to top Go down
Elise

Elise

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 16, 2009 1:51 pm

Elise looks surprised to her sister

find a fitting crown for me? realy? my own crown? Very Happy

Elise has a big smile on her face and twinkels in her eyes. Then she gives Marie-Thérèse a very big hug, she was so happy she could dance
Back to top Go down
Marie-Thérèse

Marie-Thérèse

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 11:46 am

The Queen looked at the little girl. She sure looked happy with all the attention. She could imagine that it was the dream of every little girl, being princess, it had been her dream to when she was young. Now, she wasn't even a Princess, she was the Queen... She stood up, still with the little Elise in her arms, and walked trough the large doors of the Great Hall.

It's time that I show you your chamber, it's very close to my apartments, so you'll be able to visit me when you want it.

https://divine-rights.1fr1.net/court-of-the-queen-apartments-of-whitehall-f6/the-apartments-of-princess-elisabeth-t230.htm#1864
Back to top Go down
Elise

Elise

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 12:16 pm

Elise holds one arm around her sisters nek, she hardly can wait to see her room
Back to top Go down
Alexander

Alexander

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 4 EmptyThu May 07, 2009 5:05 am

With a strong pas, Alexander enters the Great Hall of the Palace of Whitehall, where he was to meat the Lord High Marshall. He didn't see him yet, and hoped he would arrive soon, in the meantime, Alexander waits patiently.
Back to top Go down
Oduan

Oduan

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 4 EmptyThu May 07, 2009 7:21 am

Oduan entered the almost empty hall followed by four of Her Majesty's Army Dragoons. The Hall seemed now so empty and cold without the Queen and the people of the court, the grey light of the day entered trhough the big windows gave the whole stance an air of sorrow. The Admiral was standing near the Throne awaiting for him. Leaving the soldiers to guard the entry of the room Oduan approached and made the militar salute.

Greetings Admiral. Thanks for coming so fast, Im'm sorry to have asked you to come in such a hurry but the situation is deseperate. The Queen is dead, the High Lord Constable is dead, the bishop Sullivan is dead and Eleanor Rose is absent and possibly dead also. The kingdom is at the edge of anarchy and selfdestruction, but england must prevail despite the many trials our Lord send us.

As the last remaining member of the High Council, the highest decision organ of the country, I must ask you to take a couple of decisions in order to restructure the kingdom's governement. First I must inform you that in absence of Lord Piero Stewart I have taken the interine control of the earth army, I must humbly ask you, as representative of the High Council, to confirm me in this position or even appoint me to the position of High Lord Constable until a new sovereing might take the throne.

Once it's done the matter relative to the control of the earth army and the keeping of the peace in England will be solved and we could move to the next question. Sorry if my words sound rude but the times are turbulent and now there is no time for polite courtesies or long speeches.
Back to top Go down
Alexander

Alexander

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 4 EmptyThu May 07, 2009 8:24 am

Alexander smiles slightly. Now the whole of England lies in his hands? Well, that is something else then sailing a boat on the sea. He thought about it for a while, what he would do then, now he is thinking again, what should he do.

You surely do make some sense, Sir Oduan. Well, then, there is only one thing for me to do here. Keep on doing the good work, and be sure to let me know if there is anything i can do to help out, Lord High Constable Oduan.

Alexander nodded friendly to give Oduan confirmation of the fact that he was just appointed Lord High Constable. Alex continued. Now you said there were more questions, I suppose we get started, but before all that, didn't the Queen have any relatives? Her niece, or sister, or, ohw damn, I'm not home in all those relative matters. There is a girl that is family of her, right? Isn't she supposed to be the new Sovereign now?

I know she is young, but there is really no acceptable way to go past the fact that she might be the next sovereign.
Back to top Go down
Oduan

Oduan

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 4 EmptyThu May 07, 2009 9:22 am

Oduan nodded in approval, the Admiral was proving himself a resolute man.

This leads us to the second point I wanted to discuss with the High Council. Our Queen had no legitimate descendants so there is no clear heir for the Throne. I have written to Princess Elisabeth to come to this Hall, first we need to inform her of the death of her sister, also i'm afraid it will be a tough experience for her. Despite what happens next what is sure is that the kingdom cannot be left without a governement.

Oduan took an envelop from a pocket of his uniform and handed it to Alexander.

Her excellence Lady Catherine handed this to me in order to be delivered to the High Council.

Catherine Stewart wrote:
Quote :

At Cobham Hall, the residence of the House of Stewart;
On this sixth day of May of MDCXLIX.

To the High Council of the Kingdom, the peers of England, Scotland, Wales and Ireland and to all the loyal vassals of the British Throne,
I, Lady Catherine Stewart, 6th Duchess of Lennox and 3rd Duchess of Richmond, noble companion of the most noble order of the Garter, salute you.

Turbulent times have come to our green and pleasant isles. The disappearance of Her Most Gracious Majesty Marie-Thérèse the Ist of the House of Howard awakens the ghost of anarchy and civil war. That should not be tolerated. It is our duty as vassals of the Throne to assist it in the pursuit of stability, peace and justice; and it is that kind of trying times when our loyalty must be shown.

For this reason and as the highest peer of the British Islands, descender of the once reining House of Stewart, daughter and sister of heroes of the Civil War, I demand to you, High Lords and Peers of this land, to aknowledge me as Regent of the Throne and Lord High Steward.

From that position I will undertake the responsability of guiding our country, restoring to the throne whoever it’s legitimate owner and preserving peace and justice. What I demand you to do is just to accomplish your duty with the Throne and obey our kingdoms Constitution. Britain expects that every man will do his duty.

Usque Conabor*,

Lady Catherine Stewart
6th Duchess of Lennox and 3rd Duchess of Richmond

*I will try my atmost

I will suggest to you to accept this propose so the both of us could sign a High Council proclamation nominating Lady Catherine as the new Regent of the Crown until a new and capable sovereing is seated in the throne.

Oduan awaited the admiral's answer and the arrival of the young Princess
Back to top Go down
Elise

Elise

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 4 EmptyThu May 07, 2009 10:38 am

Elise enters the great hall and sees Oduan talking to an other man. She walks to them and greets them both.

Hello,
you wanted to talk to me?

She asks Oduan

Then she notices her sister isn't here eather, strange

Do you know were Marie is?
Back to top Go down
Alexander

Alexander

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 4 EmptyThu May 07, 2009 10:43 am

You speak against yourself, you know that? There is no clear heir to the throne you say, but the Queen had a sister... That seems more then clear to me. I propose that she becomes the next Sovereign of England and that the Council takes up the task of governing untill Princess Elisabeth is on proper age.

I absolutely don't agree to putting someone unknown in charge of everything we have here, just because she is part of a family that once reigned England. We have an heir, that is the most important. If you really want a regent in place, instead of the High Council, then let Princess Elisabeth decide if she wants it, that seems the most just to me.

I don't object to having Lady Catherine in the High Council, but giving her the power just like that, no, that is something I cannot agree too.

Alexander looks to Oduan to catch a response on his face. I do hope you understand, I'm not saying this just because I laugh with the whole matter, but because it is the most logical thing to do.

Then Alexander heared someone came it. It must be Princess Elisabeth. He makes a bow. Good day Princess Elisabeth. I believe that Sir Oduan will be able to help you with your questions and give some right anwers.
Back to top Go down
Mcpherson

Mcpherson

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 4 EmptyThu May 07, 2009 11:04 am

nervous tone...

Lord, I'm nothing, but in right, I'm well secured, regency doesn't want to say the throne, one needs just a person able to make decisions of high importances, if you find that a young princess makes a heavy spot, I would not prevent you and our wish with all is not to draw aside the princess, if the princess in spite of her old can be to guide, I agree, but to also think of the consequences, because once to decide, should be taken emergency measures.
Back to top Go down
Oduan

Oduan

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 4 EmptyThu May 07, 2009 3:39 pm

Oduan turned to Alexander

I think that you have not understood wha I wanted to say, maybe my wor¡ds haven't been clear enough. We will take about it later, now we have a more important issue

Oduan turned to Elise and took a deep breath before starting to speak, it wont be an pleasant task the one he was about to start

My Princess.... you might want to take a sit before I answer your questions He signs the throne to Elise as it is the only chair in the whole room, he waits for her to be seated, he sighs and start to talk. Well... Your RoyalMajesty...Elise...I'm sorry to tell you that Our Most Gratious Majesty Marie-Térèse, your sister has... He felt uncapable of saying the word "death" in fron of such an innocent kid she has been taken to the Heavens and is now on Saint George's grace. She has left us but she will always taking care of you from the Heavens, watching you from above, so now it's to you to be a strong girl so she can be proud of you as she always was.

Oduan awaited in silence the reaction of the Princess
Back to top Go down
Elise

Elise

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 4 EmptyFri May 08, 2009 1:54 pm

Elise wanders why she has to sit down first but she quickly does it. When Oduan tels her about her sister she is shocked. She starts to shaker her head, she doesn't wants to believe it. It couln't be trough, Marie would never leave her.

no...no.... Sad
Elise keeps shaking her head, she couldn't beleave it, she didn't want to beleave it.

you lie...y.you lie, say that you lie
Crying or Very sad

Elise can't stop her tears, she wants her sister

She looks at Oduan with teared eyes and trembling lips
please say it's not true...
Back to top Go down
Oduan

Oduan

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 4 EmptyFri May 08, 2009 6:09 pm

The image of Elise's tears broke Oduan's heart Oh my Lord how can you be so crue with such a pure soul? he thought Why do you have to expose her to the darkest aspects of life at such a short age? Where's your infinite mercy now? He shakes his head in negation

My princess I would be delighted to be wrong, but the paths of destiny have already been set and it's imposible for us to walk aside of them. Our Lord has decided to take the Queen to heavens and there is nothing we can do to alter his decisions.

Oduan repressed his desire of huggin the little girl and offering her solace and comfort, the cruel destiny had decided to put on her little shoulders not only the sorrow of the loss of her sister but the fate of the nation.
Back to top Go down
Alexander

Alexander

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 4 EmptySat May 09, 2009 3:48 am

Alexander looks at Oduan talking to the princess. He sighs, it was quite a sad sight. He stood behind Oduan, then spoke as well. But what you can do, Princess, is be strong, for your sister. As long as you carry your sister in your heart, she will never be gone, always be with you.

Alexander looked to the ground. Of all persons, he could know, he lost someone too, not long ago. He sighs again.
Back to top Go down
Elise

Elise

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 4 EmptySat May 09, 2009 6:46 am

Elise looks at Alexander when he stands behind Oduan. She tries to control her tears but she can't stop them.

I'll try to be strong *sniff* for marie

Elise tries to convince herselve from what alexander said.
Marie would always be with her, in her heart
not that it helpt very much on this moment, but later it might help her to process the lose
It was hard for her to be strong now, now she felt herseve more small and alone then ever before. But she had to try, for Marie, so that her sister could be proud of her.

Elise streches her arms to Oduan
may I hug you
She realy needed somebody to hug her, she had need for some comfort
Back to top Go down
Oduan

Oduan

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 4 EmptySun May 10, 2009 4:18 pm

Oduan streched Elise close to him trying to comfort her. He holds her little body, trembling with sobs close to him, trying to comfort her. He tries to remember how he felt when his father died, trying to understand how does a child feels when her little familiar world collapses.
Back to top Go down
Elise

Elise

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 4 EmptyWed May 13, 2009 11:34 am

After a while Elise start to calm down, she still has tears rolling over her cheeks but not so hard any more as before.

W..what will happen now?

Elise asks with trembling voice. What did she had to do without her sister? Marie was the only one she had left.
Back to top Go down
Oduan

Oduan

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 4 EmptyThu May 14, 2009 7:51 am

Now my princess the you are the unique heir of the Throne and is your duty to take it. For this reason you should be crowned as Queen of England and all the english peers and institutions will have to renovate their oath to you. Oduan took some breath before continuing speaking After that and as you are young and you still need to recieve and education you should ask your council, or do it youself, to appoint a Regent. He tried to explain Elise what a regent was A regent is someone, a peer, who takes a sit in the High Council and takes the everyday decisions on the Queen's name. Althought the Regent has very extent powers the last decisions are always in the Queen's hands as she can still remove the regent. The regent will help you until you are old enough to govern alone. Have Your Majesty understood?
Back to top Go down
Oduan

Oduan

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 4 EmptyFri May 15, 2009 9:34 am

While young Elise was thinking a soldier entered the room and gave Oduan a proclaim that had been isued from the Queen's office. Oduan read it

Quote :

The Great Hall - Page 4 Royangle1

At this day, the twenty seventh day of march of the year 1649,
    At the Palace of Whitehall.

We, Her Royal Majesty the Queen of England, Scotland and Ireland, Marie-Thérèse the first of England,
    To you, nobles and people of our kingdoms.

We recognise the Duchess of Gordon, Countess of Sutherland of the Scotland, Lilias noun as McPherson for her safe, but real name Lilias Gordon-Sutherland direct descent of the count Huntly, as my Lord High Steward and regent. Titles have been passed on to her by consequence of the dead of the Queen, Her Majesty Marie-Thérèse I of England, Queen of England, Scotland and Ireland. For the official title of regency until the England stop suffering of the problem cause by the Plague.

By the Grace of God,

Her Majesty Marie-Thérèse I of England, Queen of England, Scotland and Ireland.
    The Great Hall - Page 4 Jaune10

[/quote][/quote]

Por los cojones de Cristo...* He said in low voice. What was this supposed to be, was the dishwashing maid of his brother the regent. There is any logic in this nosense? For sure he will need some explanation. And for sure the english peers will need to be told about it. He handed the paper to Alexander and told the soldier to get Lady Catherine and Baroness Grey to the great hall.

* For God's sake (more or less Very Happy )
Back to top Go down
Lilias McPherson

Lilias McPherson

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 4 EmptyFri May 15, 2009 9:57 am

Receiving a letter from the Queen, Lilias told her self that she add to talk with the little Elizabeth, the new Queen to be as soon as they can find someone to gave her the throne. Like it suppose to be she do have to find a teacher for the Queen to be, and wanted to ask something to her.She bow as low as she can do ...in her case for now. Then look at the princess.

Elizabeth, I'm here to present my deepest sympathies of what happen to you.

I don't want to rush you, but I do have a urgent thing to ask you for.

She was barely, able to think of what she would say. Knowing the young women was just aware and maybe don't even know about her regency.
Back to top Go down
Catherine Stewart

Catherine Stewart

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 4 EmptyFri May 15, 2009 12:46 pm

While talking to Charles in a whisper, they both made their way to the Great Hall. As they both entered, Catherine saw Oduan standing there in the presence of some other people. As she was the new Duchess of Richmond and Lennox, a few noblemen bowed before her and as it was her duty, Catherine bowed before Elise, the rightfull heir to the Throne of England, Scotland and Ireland.

Your Majesty, I would like to bring you my deepest sympathie for what has happened. I'm able to know where you must go through right now, as I have lost my family too.

Catherine slowly raised up again. She looked at Elise and then she saw a glance of Oduan.
Back to top Go down
Oduan

Oduan

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 4 EmptyFri May 15, 2009 12:59 pm

Oduan, acting as the Constable restrained himself and made a head bow to Catherine.

My Lady of Stewart, I must thank the diligence you showed in coming here so fast. Please wait with us for Baroness Grey to arrive, let's hope it to be soon or we will have to start without her.

Then he turned to the two other persons who have entered the room. One was one of his brother's maids, what was her name Lilianne? Lizbeth?... Lilias! Well before making her into detention for breaking the curfew he will need to question her about that extrage proclaim that she signed. The other man was a complete stranger, he looked english and dressed politely. He made a gesture for the door guards to approach to him from the back

Lilias, what are you doing here in Palace? And how do you dare to talk to Her Royal Majesty in this tone? Didn't Acc teach you any education or manners? Then he turned to the newcomer Gentleman I'm afraid that I don't recognice you and for sure you have no permision to be here as the Palace is now under militar control. I'm afraid that I will need to ask you to leave this room and be escorted by one of Her Majesty's soldiers until you can be questioned about your acts.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 4 EmptyFri May 15, 2009 1:11 pm

Charles was following Her Grace trough the halls of the palace and looked around. He was astonished by the beauty of the Palace. he had never been here before, so all those things were new for him. He had certainly heard about the glamorous way of living of the Royal Family, but even in his thoughts he hadn't thought that it would be so... well... exquisite.
He was even more surprised when he entered the Great Hall. There were lots of people gathered and Charles could already guess why they where here. He noticed a man standing in the Hall, observing every one who entered. He seemed to know Catherine, so Charles supposed that he was high-placed himself. He bowed his head slightly to greet him after his words who were obviously addressed to him.

Greeting Sir. I am Charles Saint John, son of Baron Oliver Saint John of Bletso, who has sent me here to represent him. If I have no right to be here now, I will leave the Palace or wait outside until I do have permission to enter.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Great Hall   The Great Hall - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Great Hall
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next