~ !? Divine Rights ?! ~
PLEASE REGISTER ON THE NEW DIINE RIGHTS FORUM:http://droits-divins.foruml.biz/
~ !? Divine Rights ?! ~
PLEASE REGISTER ON THE NEW DIINE RIGHTS FORUM:http://droits-divins.foruml.biz/
~ !? Divine Rights ?! ~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~ www.droits-divins.com ~

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  FranceFrance  

The arrived of his exellence Jean-Baptiste Le Tellier

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jean-Baptiste.
Admin
Jean-Baptiste.

The arrived of his exellence Jean-Baptiste Le Tellier Empty
PostSubject: The arrived of his exellence Jean-Baptiste Le Tellier   The arrived of his exellence Jean-Baptiste Le Tellier EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 9:57 am

Jean-Baptist sat in his coach accompanied with two guards carrying the banners of the picarde province and two guards behind. He had arrived at the Luxury hotel of Whitehall, place or the political life of the realm is led. The coach stopped abruptly by an abrupt gesture of the coachman, what left not indiscreet the arrival of Jean-Baptist. One minute later, the doorman who was behind came down and went to open the door. The Governor came down accompanied with both guards who was behind the carosse and went in the direction of the entrance(entry) or held some halberdiers. He left on the face a feeling of bitterness by the fact that nobody. He left on the face a feeling of bitterness by the fact that nobody speaks to him in the port. What had profoundly irritated him........

But, he hope that the queen would be here for spoken with him of the various business there that he led him .

Arrived in front of both guards who to protect the door, he put itself in front of them and asked him to announce it.

Let know to Her Majesty Catherine Stewart that His excellence The Tellier shall wish the to see her and quickly.

Last edited by Jean-Baptiste. on Wed Oct 14, 2009 7:23 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Catherine Stewart

Catherine Stewart

PostSubject: Re: The arrived of his exellence Jean-Baptiste Le Tellier   The arrived of his exellence Jean-Baptiste Le Tellier EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 4:14 pm

At last, Catherine decided to go to the Great Hall in order to meet the visitor who had arrived unexpectedly. She heard the visitor didn't reported his visit at the entrance but instead he walked inside the Great Hall without notifying anyone. That was one of the main reasons why the Regent decided to let him wait for a bitt.

As the large, heavy, wooden doors opened, the High Lady Regent and her Lady-in-waiting were announced by a guard. A few moments later, Catherine was able to see the visitor and walked up to him.

Good day to you, milord. My apologies for letting you wait so long.
Back to top Go down
Jean-Baptiste.
Admin
Jean-Baptiste.

PostSubject: Re: The arrived of his exellence Jean-Baptiste Le Tellier   The arrived of his exellence Jean-Baptiste Le Tellier EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 5:47 am

Jean-Baptiste turned immediately to the sound of his voice. He was wearing a very large parrure this opportunity was not given to everyone. He was delighted to see the Regente outside letters. He gave a big smile and a bow shape.

Hello, enchanté you know is a great honor for moi.Ce Is not bother to apologize, the main thing is that you're here , said gentimment.

How are you?
Back to top Go down
Catherine Stewart

Catherine Stewart

PostSubject: Re: The arrived of his exellence Jean-Baptiste Le Tellier   The arrived of his exellence Jean-Baptiste Le Tellier EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 2:19 pm

Catherine smiled politely to his excellence, who hasn't introduced himself yet towards her. She looked at the visitor and his big smile already made clear that he wasn't angry at all for waiting that long.

I'm doing very good. Busy though.. reigning a Kingdom isn't a very calm job. But, how about you, milord?

Catherine paused for a moment and looked through the Great Hall. Her voice was very loud in the almost empty Hall.

Shall we go to my private office? There we are able to talk in a more decent way.
Back to top Go down
Jean-Baptiste.
Admin
Jean-Baptiste.

PostSubject: Re: The arrived of his exellence Jean-Baptiste Le Tellier   The arrived of his exellence Jean-Baptiste Le Tellier EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 6:57 am

Jean-Baptiste is again a bow and smiled. He has heard rumors about the Court, he was told that the court was very large and full of life. But when he saw some people in the room, he asked, or had passed the court before? He even asked if people cared for the politics of the kingdom and regent. In short, he put all that aside and continued to speak with the regent to give him a little courage.

I'm fine, Lady Regent, I thank you, he said politely.

Okay, it's true that'll be a little more comfortable to talk, I will follow you, you know in this building I put a little lost.

In order not to leave, Jean-Baptiste holds out his arms to move together in the private office.

HRP Sorry for the delay I work a lot now.
You can tell me the address or link I can find? I know or not know, thank you in advance. / HRP
Back to top Go down
Catherine Stewart

Catherine Stewart

PostSubject: Re: The arrived of his exellence Jean-Baptiste Le Tellier   The arrived of his exellence Jean-Baptiste Le Tellier EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 3:30 pm

[HRP] Not a problem at all, I'm very busy as well. Please follow Arrow this route. Wink [/HRP]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The arrived of his exellence Jean-Baptiste Le Tellier   The arrived of his exellence Jean-Baptiste Le Tellier Empty

Back to top Go down

The arrived of his exellence Jean-Baptiste Le Tellier
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
~ !? Divine Rights ?! ~ :: + English Institutions + :: . Palace of Whitehall .-
Jump to: