~ !? Divine Rights ?! ~
PLEASE REGISTER ON THE NEW DIINE RIGHTS FORUM:http://droits-divins.foruml.biz/
~ !? Divine Rights ?! ~
PLEASE REGISTER ON THE NEW DIINE RIGHTS FORUM:http://droits-divins.foruml.biz/
~ !? Divine Rights ?! ~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~ www.droits-divins.com ~

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  FranceFrance  

Level 3 as of today

Go down 
+2
Emaleigh
Eshokhlah
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Eshokhlah

Eshokhlah

Level 3 as of today Empty
PostSubject: Level 3 as of today   Level 3 as of today EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 9:38 pm

Ok as of today, I am level 3. but nothing looks any different. Will new options be open to me after reset? what is my role now as a level 3?
Back to top Go down
Emaleigh

Emaleigh

PostSubject: Re: Level 3 as of today   Level 3 as of today EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 5:08 pm

Nothing really different. Which is why atm I am sticking to level 2. Send wolfkid a mail. He has been level 3 for a few months Smile Also Rifilas is one too Smile
Back to top Go down
Tisha

Tisha

PostSubject: Re: Level 3 as of today   Level 3 as of today EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 12:25 am

If I advance to level 3 without having 30/30 points to a knowledge, I will be able to continue my studies and get a workshop ? Or I have to do it before leveling up ?

These are my studies:

Quote :
De plus, vous devez posséder 30 points d'expérience dans l'un des métiers présentés ci-dessous :

Orfèvre : 2/30 points
Boucher : 16/30 points
Menuisier : 0/30 points
Vigneron : 0/30 points
Boulanger : 0/30 points
Back to top Go down
Elise

Elise

PostSubject: Re: Level 3 as of today   Level 3 as of today EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 2:03 am

in lvl2 you learn a profession, when you are lvl 3 you can practice that profession that you have learned in lvl 2. You will have a workshop now
Back to top Go down
Tisha

Tisha

PostSubject: Re: Level 3 as of today   Level 3 as of today EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 3:59 am

I understand that. Sorry for my bad english but my question was that if I don't learn a profession, I still can learn it when I am level 3 ?
Back to top Go down
Rifilias

Rifilias

PostSubject: Re: Level 3 as of today   Level 3 as of today EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 7:34 am

I believe you can always study at the library as long as you haven't already learned a profession.

But I thought you needed to complete your studies to advance to Level 3.
Quote :
Avoir étudié pendant 30 jours l'un des métiers proposés à la bibliothèque

The way I read this, even though you have 18 total days you only have 16 in one (Butcher). You need to complete 30 in a single study, so at the minimum, you will study for 32 days.
Back to top Go down
http://www.droits-divins.com/jeu/profil.php?id=1199
Tisha

Tisha

PostSubject: Re: Level 3 as of today   Level 3 as of today EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 4:03 pm

Ah, I see...So I can't level up in the next two weeks Sad
*sighs*
Back to top Go down
zeita35

PostSubject: Re: Level 3 as of today   Level 3 as of today EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 12:55 am

only points I need and expected to be able to advance myself at 2 .... if anybody knows where we must work to earn them? mention know what to buy in the market, but can not find ... cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
zeita35

PostSubject: Re: Level 3 as of today   Level 3 as of today EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 12:59 am

Tisha see that lady sit well with the points you want to assess ...... guides me and me?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Level 3 as of today   Level 3 as of today Empty

Back to top Go down

Level 3 as of today
Page 1 of 1