~ !? Divine Rights ?! ~
PLEASE REGISTER ON THE NEW DIINE RIGHTS FORUM:http://droits-divins.foruml.biz/
~ !? Divine Rights ?! ~
PLEASE REGISTER ON THE NEW DIINE RIGHTS FORUM:http://droits-divins.foruml.biz/
~ !? Divine Rights ?! ~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~ www.droits-divins.com ~

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  FranceFrance  

Candidature for the Council of London

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Rudess

Candidature for the Council of London Empty
PostSubject: Candidature for the Council of London   Candidature for the Council of London EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 5:30 am

I want to present a candidature for the Council of London, because our city is almost dead and to help everybody to improve. I need two volunteers to work for the city. Please contact me if you want to take part in this project for our city. Thanks in advance.
Back to top Go down
Tisha

Tisha

PostSubject: Re: Candidature for the Council of London   Candidature for the Council of London EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 6:22 am

Good luck on making something from this town. Since I came here, never saw activity.
I hope you can do something good.
Back to top Go down
Roberto_Bica

Roberto_Bica

PostSubject: Re: Candidature for the Council of London   Candidature for the Council of London EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 2:39 am

Wish you all the luck.
May God bless you and let this beautifull city prosper.
Back to top Go down
The_prince

The_prince

PostSubject: Re: Candidature for the Council of London   Candidature for the Council of London EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 11:05 am

I'm with you Smile
Back to top Go down
Rudess

PostSubject: Re: Candidature for the Council of London   Candidature for the Council of London EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 2:34 pm

Ok, in order to complete the list I need your IG names and your consent to be nominated. I will pay the cost for the list. We will learn together how to manage the City Council.

Even if someone doesn't want to work in the council I need 3 more members to complete the list to be elegible. After the elections is up to you what you want to do. But I think it is necessary to have a mayor of the town to manage the market and to help newcomers. That's why I have decided to go on. Perhaps I'm the superior level in town (level 4) and is my responsability to carry on.
Back to top Go down
Tisha

Tisha

PostSubject: Re: Candidature for the Council of London   Candidature for the Council of London EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 5:22 am

You're right. We do need someone to help the newbies. I had no help when I came. Logun was the only active. And Father Roberto but unfortunatelly he is leaving.
We did had a mayor at that time, mayoress ... but she never answered my letter.
If you think you can organize this town in any way, count on my help. I have the same name here as in game: Tisha.
Back to top Go down
Rudess

PostSubject: Re: Candidature for the Council of London   Candidature for the Council of London EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 12:17 am

Thanks milady Very Happy
Back to top Go down
The_prince

The_prince

PostSubject: Re: Candidature for the Council of London   Candidature for the Council of London EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 6:55 am

If you need help, i can do for you. You can count about me.
Back to top Go down
Marie-Thérèse

Marie-Thérèse

PostSubject: Re: Candidature for the Council of London   Candidature for the Council of London EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 4:40 am

I have appointed you Mayor of London, Rudess. Please do keep in your minds that you have to come up with a list every month... Because I'll only use that button if necessary... such as in this case where there is no mayor at all. If you have problems with the French in your office (I don't know if it's already translated) please contact me and I'll do my best to help you with that. I don't know if you can appoint other municipal councillors, if this isn't the case than you'll simply have to wait until the elections have ended to appoint the others on your list. Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Candidature for the Council of London   Candidature for the Council of London Empty

Back to top Go down

Candidature for the Council of London
Page 1 of 1