~ !? Divine Rights ?! ~
PLEASE REGISTER ON THE NEW DIINE RIGHTS FORUM:http://droits-divins.foruml.biz/
~ !? Divine Rights ?! ~
PLEASE REGISTER ON THE NEW DIINE RIGHTS FORUM:http://droits-divins.foruml.biz/
~ !? Divine Rights ?! ~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~ www.droits-divins.com ~

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  FranceFrance  

[RP] Thinking on someone...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ballantine

[RP] Thinking on someone... Empty
PostSubject: [RP] Thinking on someone...   [RP] Thinking on someone... EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 5:19 pm

That morning, Ballantine came out of his house very soon. He had spent too many sleepless nights, and so he decided it was time to take off the burden that tormented him.
His destination was the D'Rovere's house. Once there, he took a deep breath and knocked on the door, and then waited for someone to open.
Back to top Go down
Mahusle

Location : Below a tree looking at the tiny brilliant points that are in the sky.

PostSubject: Re: [RP] Thinking on someone...   [RP] Thinking on someone... EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 4:51 pm

With a slight movement of her wrist, Mahusle moved the curtain for see who was the one that knocked the door too early in the morning, something that was unusual. She couldn't resist smiling when she saw that it was him the one behind the door, but anyway, she was wondering, what it was doing him at that time of the day?

She arranged her hair and her dress, and with a wide smile opnes the door to recive him.

-Hello Balla. How are you doing? Come in please.

She gave way him into the house and waited his answer.
Back to top Go down
ballantine

PostSubject: Re: [RP] Thinking on someone...   [RP] Thinking on someone... EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 5:59 pm

"Good morning lady Mahusle. I'm fine thanks. Can I..." said Ballantine, when he saw that Mahusle was already beckoning him to enter, so he nodded and went inside.
"My lady, I'm sorry to disturb you so early in the morning... but I spent yet another sleepless night, so I decided it was time to put an end to all this. That's the reason that brought me here from you." said immediately, watching Mahusle with a serious look.
"From the first time I saw you, I could not help but think of you. Your beauty, your kindness and your cheerfulness struck me deep in my heart. You probably think I'm crazy to ask you something like this after a few weeks... but I'm ready risk, and I will accept your decision, whatever it is." he said, before taking Mahusle's hand.
"Mahusle D'Rovere, do you want to get engaged with me?"
Back to top Go down
Mahusle

Location : Below a tree looking at the tiny brilliant points that are in the sky.

PostSubject: Re: [RP] Thinking on someone...   [RP] Thinking on someone... EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 6:43 pm

"Mahusle D'Rovere, do you want to get engaged with me?"

And there it was, when she started to think of everything and nothing. She even forgot that she has to breathe! And what about her heart beating? Eventhough her heart was still beating as nothing happend, she could not feel it. There she was standing in front of him, withough saying a word, with the feeling that practically all the warm blood of her body turned cold and loss her breath.

At last, she could react. With a smile in her face, started to nodded gently, recovering her breathing.

-Yes. -She say breathless. -Yes, I do!
Back to top Go down
ballantine

PostSubject: Re: [RP] Thinking on someone...   [RP] Thinking on someone... EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 6:27 pm

Yes, I do!
When Mahusle said those words, a big smile appeared on Ballantine's face. Without hesitation, he hugged the girl and gave her a long kiss.
Then he took her in his arms and walked out the door shouting:
"Look Londoners, this is my girlfriend!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [RP] Thinking on someone...   [RP] Thinking on someone... Empty

Back to top Go down

[RP] Thinking on someone...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
~ !? Divine Rights ?! ~ :: + Middlesex County + :: . London .-
Jump to: