~ !? Divine Rights ?! ~
PLEASE REGISTER ON THE NEW DIINE RIGHTS FORUM:http://droits-divins.foruml.biz/
~ !? Divine Rights ?! ~
PLEASE REGISTER ON THE NEW DIINE RIGHTS FORUM:http://droits-divins.foruml.biz/
~ !? Divine Rights ?! ~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~ www.droits-divins.com ~

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  FranceFrance  

[RP] Municipal elections

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Marie-Thérèse

Marie-Thérèse

[RP] Municipal elections Empty
PostSubject: [RP] Municipal elections   [RP] Municipal elections EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 7:50 am

The Regent of Middlesex stood on the little stage on one of the squares of London, hoping that somebody would hear her cry for help...

« Dear citizens of London.

The elections in London are about to begin, but nobody has presented a list yet! Is there truly nobody who wishes to occupy this function? London is in need of villagers, but how do you expect London to grow if there isn’t even a good and active mayor? »

She sighed; she was still waiting for a letter from the current mayor.

« Is there really no one who wants to run for Mayor? If the list doesn’t get filled I will take a place on it myself and I’ll even pay. London is in need of help, and if you can’t hear the voice of the city than at least listen to me… »
Back to top Go down
Tisha

Tisha

PostSubject: Re: [RP] Municipal elections   [RP] Municipal elections EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 8:06 am

Finishing her book for today and leaving the library , Tisha noticed the Regent of Middlesex going up on a little stage on one of the squares of London. She stopped to hear what she will say. Listens careffuly. After the speech is over, she thinks for some moments then takes a deep breath and replies.

Your highness,
I never had the chance to introduce myself, but here I am now. My name is Tisha and I am a simple citizen of this town. I loved London from the first day I found myself here. If there's need of any kind of help, I can do it. I don't know much, but I can learn fast if there's someone who can teach me.

Then bows and waits to see her response.
Back to top Go down
Marie-Thérèse

Marie-Thérèse

PostSubject: Re: [RP] Municipal elections   [RP] Municipal elections EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 8:11 am

MT smiled kindly towards the lady who had spoken.

« Lady Tisha, thank you for your answer. Would you be interested in running for mayor? Please do not fear learning, there are always people prepared to help you if needed. »
Back to top Go down
Tisha

Tisha

PostSubject: Re: [RP] Municipal elections   [RP] Municipal elections EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 8:25 am

The response shocked her. She was willing to help but she never thought that she could become one day the mayor of this beautiful city. Of course she helped the mayor Rudess as councilor but she never imagined that she could end up as mayor herself. She waited a couple of moments then she answered.

If there will be nobody more experienced interested, I will gladly run your Highness.
Back to top Go down
Tisha

Tisha

PostSubject: Re: [RP] Municipal elections   [RP] Municipal elections EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 4:48 am

Tisha turns around and looks to everyone who was in the streets then says:
Please! There's nobody who want to be mayor? Someone old enough who don't save money to buy a workshop? Someone old enough to have experience with this job ?
Then she lowers her voice...someone old enough to at least know what he have to do when he gets in that place...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [RP] Municipal elections   [RP] Municipal elections Empty

Back to top Go down

[RP] Municipal elections
Page 1 of 1