~ !? Divine Rights ?! ~
PLEASE REGISTER ON THE NEW DIINE RIGHTS FORUM:http://droits-divins.foruml.biz/
~ !? Divine Rights ?! ~
PLEASE REGISTER ON THE NEW DIINE RIGHTS FORUM:http://droits-divins.foruml.biz/
~ !? Divine Rights ?! ~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~ www.droits-divins.com ~

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  FranceFrance  

Office of the Lord Protector of England

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Robrecht Samuel
Admin

Office of the Lord Protector of England Empty
PostSubject: Office of the Lord Protector of England   Office of the Lord Protector of England EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 4:10 am

Robrecht wanders through the hallways in Westminister Palace, till he reaches a nicely furnitured office.

This must be it, my new office.

He sits at his desk and starts doing some paperwork. Suddenly, a loud knock on the door disturbs him.

Enter!

A guard walks in and announces the arrival of the Minister of Foreign affairs of France and another guest he invited.

You can bring them in.
Back to top Go down
Ariane_du_Faix

Ariane_du_Faix

PostSubject: Re: Office of the Lord Protector of England   Office of the Lord Protector of England EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 5:47 am

Ariane entre dans le bureau enlève son feutre et, d'un geste d'une parfaite élégance salue.

C'est un honneur, votre seigneurie, de pouvoir vous rencontrer et ainsi pourvoir établir les bases des relations à venir entre nos deux royaumes.

Restant droite elle attends que sa Seigneurie lui offre la possibilité de s'assoir.

ARIANE enters the office removes her felt and greets, with a gesture a perfect elegance.

it's an honor, your seigniory, to be able to meet you and thus establish the bases of the relations to come between our two kingdoms.

Still standing, she waits until the Lord begs her to sit.
Back to top Go down
Edouard-Jojor

Edouard-Jojor

PostSubject: Re: Office of the Lord Protector of England   Office of the Lord Protector of England EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 2:08 pm

Hello I am Edouard - Jojor

Back to top Go down
Ariane_du_Faix

Ariane_du_Faix

PostSubject: Re: Office of the Lord Protector of England   Office of the Lord Protector of England EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 2:22 pm

You never knock at the doors ?
Back to top Go down
Edouard-Jojor

Edouard-Jojor

PostSubject: Re: Office of the Lord Protector of England   Office of the Lord Protector of England EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 3:21 pm

Excuse me for having forgotten to hit that happens every time.
Back to top Go down
Ariane_du_Faix

Ariane_du_Faix

PostSubject: Re: Office of the Lord Protector of England   Office of the Lord Protector of England EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 12:38 pm

HELLO !!!????
Back to top Go down
Robrecht Samuel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Office of the Lord Protector of England   Office of the Lord Protector of England EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 2:15 pm

Robrecht is reading some state papers and law proposals for a new constitution when he is scared to hell by a loud call.

Sorry, sorry, I didn't notice all the movements. Where are my manners? Please have a seat.

Robrecht goes around the desk and offers a chair to the lady. Then he offers a chair to the gentlemen.

I'm pleased to meet you both, what can I do for you?

Robrecht smiles and looks at the Baronnes.
Back to top Go down
Ariane_du_Faix

Ariane_du_Faix

PostSubject: Re: Office of the Lord Protector of England   Office of the Lord Protector of England EmptyThu Sep 02, 2010 11:50 am

My Lord I am here to suggest you to study the terms of an alliance between France and England.... And to ask if you know about Edouard-Jojor who claims he is your ambassador and finally if you know about a help from your country to the city of Amien ?
Back to top Go down
Ariane_du_Faix

Ariane_du_Faix

PostSubject: Re: Office of the Lord Protector of England   Office of the Lord Protector of England EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 11:29 am

Good.... you are a winner, you improved your time without answer cheers yon can play you know ?
Back to top Go down
Robrecht Samuel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Office of the Lord Protector of England   Office of the Lord Protector of England EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 12:47 pm

Robrecht smiles at the Lady.

I'm not familiar with the foreign affairs of England. I didn't have time to study those things. That's why I was looking for help.

OOC: Sorry, but I had IRL problems... I couldn't answer...
Back to top Go down
Ariane_du_Faix

Ariane_du_Faix

PostSubject: Re: Office of the Lord Protector of England   Office of the Lord Protector of England EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 9:56 am

Ariane also smiling. I understand tour grace, I understand, but i think that it is very dificult to work in your country because peaple are not ofen present.
Back to top Go down
Robrecht Samuel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Office of the Lord Protector of England   Office of the Lord Protector of England EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 10:48 am

Robrecht smiles to Ariane

That's very true. We lack people who want to improve England. It's rather quiet here. I hope it will change in the near future, but I'm afraid that it won't happen...

How's France?

Robrecht offers his visitor some tea.
Back to top Go down
Ariane_du_Faix

Ariane_du_Faix

PostSubject: Re: Office of the Lord Protector of England   Office of the Lord Protector of England EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 1:13 am

Situation Is Quiet but we have four towns who are full off activities. Also i think it's the begening of a new spring. But I think !! do you wont to travel from France ? for look at the french King, if it's possible for you.
Back to top Go down
Robrecht Samuel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Office of the Lord Protector of England   Office of the Lord Protector of England EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 2:38 am

Robrecht is very interested in the proposel of Ariane

Maybe that's a good idea. It will stimulate our people to come out of their houses. I'll invite the Queen! We can have a state visit. You can arrange a visit to the King of France.
Back to top Go down
Ariane_du_Faix

Ariane_du_Faix

PostSubject: Re: Office of the Lord Protector of England   Office of the Lord Protector of England EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 4:22 am

Yes, of course i am his forein minister and it is my job my Lord
Back to top Go down
Robrecht Samuel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Office of the Lord Protector of England   Office of the Lord Protector of England EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 11:23 am

Robrecht is happy to hear that he's finally going to meet the King of France.

When do we leave for France? How long are we invited?
Back to top Go down
Ariane_du_Faix

Ariane_du_Faix

PostSubject: Re: Office of the Lord Protector of England   Office of the Lord Protector of England EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 12:45 pm

My Lord, My King accept your travel from France for all the time that you wont.

I propose your travel immédiatly if it is your idea and it is possible that I travel whith you my Lord
Back to top Go down
Robrecht Samuel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Office of the Lord Protector of England   Office of the Lord Protector of England EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 6:01 am

Robrecht leaves his offices and orders his servants to saddle the horses and announces his departure for France. He sends a message to the Governors of England, so they know he will be visiting France.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Office of the Lord Protector of England   Office of the Lord Protector of England Empty

Back to top Go down

Office of the Lord Protector of England
Page 1 of 1