~ !? Divine Rights ?! ~
PLEASE REGISTER ON THE NEW DIINE RIGHTS FORUM:http://droits-divins.foruml.biz/
~ !? Divine Rights ?! ~
PLEASE REGISTER ON THE NEW DIINE RIGHTS FORUM:http://droits-divins.foruml.biz/
~ !? Divine Rights ?! ~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~ www.droits-divins.com ~

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  FranceFrance  

London needs...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Charles-Edouard

London needs... Empty
PostSubject: London needs...   London needs... EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 7:09 am

Dear Londoners,

What our town actually needs is:

• motivated people to fill up our council
  • motivated people to let live up the role play on this forum
  • motivated people to trade our goods to other towns (townhall is full like hell!)

• or better: motivated people!

So if you think to correspond with at least one of these points, I'd ask you to awnser by telling us the point(s)!

Back to top Go down
Tisha

Tisha

London needs... Empty
PostSubject: Re: London needs...   London needs... EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 10:44 am

Being at the right moment in the big square in front of the Town Hall she hear the mayor's announcement and get excited. Without taking any moment of thinking she starts to clap and speak.

Great.

*feels that things start to move in London*

I love to travel and this makes me motivated enough to put my diligence on Town Hall's service for trading. First thing to do is contact every mayors and see what goods they need (ooc: I've heard there's a private forum only for mayors, this will be the easy way to contact them) then I shall deliver them right away.
Back to top Go down
Charles-Edouard

London needs... Empty
PostSubject: Re: London needs...   London needs... EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 10:23 pm

Charles-Edouard was impressed by that brave woman! Where there's a will, there's a way, and London seemed finally to get one back.
He kept attention to the speech and awnswered.

Impressing, my lady!
I will do my best to contact other mayors in the next days to find out what needs they have and what they could sell us to low prices.
You will get all necessary informations.
Back to top Go down
Tisha

Tisha

London needs... Empty
PostSubject: Re: London needs...   London needs... EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 12:19 am

Listening the reply she smiles.

Well m'lord, I'll be ready whenever. It takes me a day to prepare my diligence for travel so in the next day after I have all the information I can go.
Back to top Go down
Charles-Edouard

London needs... Empty
PostSubject: Re: London needs...   London needs... EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 8:48 am

Finally I got a reply by the mayor of Eu. They seem to need Doors and Windows, but they haven't sent me the prices they pay for it yet!
If they pay much more than the townhall wants for them I think it would be better for you to buy them by your own, so that all benefits will be yours, but it will be as you want!
Back to top Go down
Tisha

Tisha

London needs... Empty
PostSubject: Re: London needs...   London needs... EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 3:08 am

I saw planks in the market and spent all my money to buy materials needed for a manor (35 planks, 6 doors and 6 windows) and now I am waiting to save the 200 pounds needed for workers so my financial situation does not afford me to buy from my own money.

I offered my diligence for the town hall to sell goods and I still do but only if the mayor trust me I'll come back to deliver the money after selling them. I will be only the courier, no personal money involved.
Back to top Go down
galeswinthe

galeswinthe

London needs... Empty
PostSubject: Re: London needs...   London needs... EmptyWed Dec 01, 2010 12:08 am

Dites donc Charles Edouard z'avez pas oublié de vous présenter aux élections municipales ?

Hey Charles Edouard you do not forget to introduce yourself to the municipal elections ?
Back to top Go down
http://droits-divins.foruml.biz/profile.forum?mode=viewprofile&a
Charles-Edouard

London needs... Empty
PostSubject: Re: London needs...   London needs... EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 1:20 am

Oui, et j'en suis désolé! Je contacterai le Régent du Royaume tout de suite afin d'en trouver une solution!

Right, I am sorry. I'll contact the regent of the United Kingdom to try to fix this!

Lady Tisha, don't think it's because of a lack of trust that I wanted you to do this by your own, it was just to provide you an easy benefit! Of course I'll provide you all you need as soon as I can!
Back to top Go down
Anne d'Orléans

Anne d'Orléans

London needs... Empty
PostSubject: Re: London needs...   London needs... EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 7:07 am

Bonjour monsieur le Maire!

Je m'appelle Anne Marie Louise d'Orléans. Je souhaiterais vous aider dans la mesure de mes humbles capacités.
Je suis arrivé il y a quelques temps à Londres et j'aimerais pouvoir m'investir.

Hello Mr Mayor! My name is Anne Marie-Louise of Orléans. I would like to help you as far as my humble capacities. I arrived some time ago to London and I would like I could put a lot.
Back to top Go down
Charles-Edouard

London needs... Empty
PostSubject: Re: London needs...   London needs... EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 4:30 am

J'en serais heureux, ma chère!
Pourriez vous vous imaginer agir dans le conseilde la ville?

That would be fantastic!
Could you imagine yourself working in the town council?
Back to top Go down
Anne d'Orléans

Anne d'Orléans

London needs... Empty
PostSubject: Re: London needs...   London needs... EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 2:46 pm

J'en serais ravie monsieur le maire!
J'espère pouvoir vous aider autant que je le pourrais.
Et ce dans tous les domaines dont vous aurez besoin.

I would be delighted Mr Mayor! I hope I can help you so much that I could it.
And it in all the domains which you will need.

Back to top Go down
galeswinthe

galeswinthe

London needs... Empty
PostSubject: Re: London needs...   London needs... EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 6:51 am

Si je puis me permettre il y a quelques manques sur le marché. Je suis au courant qu'une personne s'est permise de dévaliser les étals de notre foire (Forum France) mais il serait bon si vous pouviez fournir :

Pour nos orfèvres :
- coquille de palourde
- perle

Pour ma consommation journalière des plats préparés à base de viande :
- cerf
- sanglier

Il n'y a point de panier pour ceux qui voudraient se rendre dans les bois pour faire bonne cueillette

If I may say so there are some gaps in the market. I am aware that a person was allowed to raid the shelves of our Frequently Forum (France) but it would be nice if you could provide:

For our goldsmiths:
- clam shell
- Pearl

For my daily consumption of dishes made of meat:
- Deer
- Boar

There is no basket for those who want to go into the woods for good harvest
Back to top Go down
galeswinthe

galeswinthe

London needs... Empty
PostSubject: Re: London needs...   London needs... EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 6:53 am

De mon côté je m'engage à fabriquer des plats à base d'anchois ou de bar car j'ai vu que le vin coulait en abondance Wink

From my side I am committed to making dishes anchovy or bar because I saw that the wine flowed in abundance;)
Back to top Go down
Sir Gweddry

Sir Gweddry

London needs... Empty
PostSubject: Re: London needs...   London needs... EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 8:55 am

You could sign a contract with the Township. The Township can buy the food you cook (in regular amounts, for a X price) and then the Township resells the food with a certain margin of gain ^^

What do you think?
Back to top Go down
galeswinthe

galeswinthe

London needs... Empty
PostSubject: Re: London needs...   London needs... EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 9:05 am

Rourouuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Nan merci !

Rourouuuuuuuuuuuuuu

No thanks !

(ai je vraiment besoin de traduire ahahahahhhhhhhhhhhhh)
Back to top Go down
Sir Gweddry

Sir Gweddry

London needs... Empty
PostSubject: Re: London needs...   London needs... EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 2:28 pm

=(
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

London needs... Empty
PostSubject: Re: London needs...   London needs... Empty

Back to top Go down

London needs...
Page 1 of 1