~ !? Divine Rights ?! ~
PLEASE REGISTER ON THE NEW DIINE RIGHTS FORUM:http://droits-divins.foruml.biz/
~ !? Divine Rights ?! ~
PLEASE REGISTER ON THE NEW DIINE RIGHTS FORUM:http://droits-divins.foruml.biz/
~ !? Divine Rights ?! ~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~ www.droits-divins.com ~

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  FranceFrance  

Charles-Edouard:A false and dishonest mayor

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Marco

Charles-Edouard:A false and dishonest mayor Empty
PostSubject: Charles-Edouard:A false and dishonest mayor   Charles-Edouard:A false and dishonest mayor EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 4:49 am

Good day to all. I have been mayor a year I make.

I found the case of the town hall in disastrous situations

https://divine-rights.1fr1.net/t436-situation-inventory-of-the-city

I worked 4 months with many of you and in fine the August I succeeded to having a healthy situation

Quote :
Money: 6767 pounds

| La ville possède 96 Anchois -
| La ville possède 46 Ballots de blé -
| La ville possède 2 Bague sertie d'une perle blanche et d'or
| La ville possède 16 Bolets -
| La ville possède 22 Canne à pêche -
| La ville possède 44 Chevreuils -
| La ville possède 2683 Choux -
| La ville possède 1 Coquille de palourde -
| La ville possède 37 Daims -
| La ville possède 127 Faisan de Colchide -
| La ville possède 113 Fusils -
| La ville possède 2 Grammes de nacre -
| La ville possède 2154 Grappe de raisin -
| La ville possède 167 Haches -
| La ville possède 95 Lièvres -
| La ville possède 14 Merlans -
| La ville possède 4 Grammes d'or -
| La ville possède 1828 Morceaux de pain -
| La ville possède 7 Paniers -
| La ville possède 26 Paquets de farine -
| La ville possède 95 Pioches -
| La ville possède 37 Plats : Sangliers à la Saint-Hubert -
| La ville possède 13 Plats : Faisans a la normandi -
| La ville possède 187 Rondin de bois -
| La ville possède 21 Sangliers -

Then a gentleman Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes arrived with some friends from the strange names

https://divine-rights.1fr1.net/t451-what-is-happening

and 1 september became mayor .

Now, after 6 months, it says that I 31 October have stolen in town hall ...... but the mayor 31 October was he .

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

In court I and my lawyer have not been able to defend to us ..... but the judge was always the mayor….would have been declared innocent (I was not mayor 31/10)? impossible. The mayor has intentional to hide its thefts accusing the old mayor and not l' it has made quickly… has aspettto 8 months (I was mayor the 31/08)

I in 5 months have always written what I had the town hall….why the mayor when it was elect not denounced me quickly?

Why to write all the data of the case of the muncipio if I wanted to steal all?

Now I have been condemned to 85000 pounds .....
http://www.droits-divins.com/jeu/profil.php?id=16004

these pounds now where I am? in the property of the mayor or at least I have financed the Queen?
Back to top Go down
Charles-Edouard

PostSubject: Re: Charles-Edouard:A false and dishonest mayor   Charles-Edouard:A false and dishonest mayor EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 12:03 am

Charles-Edouard:A false and dishonest mayor Dfvd

As you can see You were Mayor, you took the Gold from all "my friends" and you have stolen a lot of goods to all Londoners.

I contacted you before the judgement, I contacted your solicitor, but I got only 1 response and not a single from your part!

Quote :
So now you can cry, or you contact ME, as I told you to do in the last message directly after the judgement, and we will find a way to exchange the goods you stole versus the money we took from you.

Ah, if you want to tell us that the number of goods the townhall was missing isn't correct: I took the numbers from YOUR last balance sheet...

Oh, and finally I am mayor now because noone else wanted to do this job... So if for the next period you want to present yourself: go ahead. If you want to steal again: You will learn to regret it, this time I am very gently, next time I will not feel any mercy!
Back to top Go down
Marco

PostSubject: Re: Charles-Edouard:A false and dishonest mayor   Charles-Edouard:A false and dishonest mayor EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 12:57 am

I do not have stolen nothing.
I do not have intentional to leave in the hands of dishonest (elect with the deceit) fundamental assets of the town hall (bread, grape and cabbages and pounds).

https://divine-rights.1fr1.net/t451-what-is-happening

Have hidden I after to have informed them the King.
I have all with me and only those 4 things(bread, grape and cabbages and pounds).

As I said to resisting ...... I will only give back to them to sondaco honest (a Off RP and not to that he uses the metamorphosis in order to win).

The 31 August the town hall had these things….

Quote :

Money: 6767 pounds
| La ville possède 2683 Choux -
| La ville possède 2154 Grappe de raisin -
| La ville possède 1828 Morceaux de pain -

I have hidden these things(The King knew it):

7000 pund
1800 pain
2500 choux
2000 grappe de raisen

I still have all with me….I have not used null because it is not mine, but it is of the municipality (but I to you not daro' nothing, because you are dishonest).

Why you have denounced to me after 8 months? Why you did not want to make to know that the muncipio it had however much goods?

Quote :

| La ville possède 183 Choux -
| La ville possède 154 Grappe de raisin -
| La ville possède 100 Morceaux de pain -

I do not have stolen….I have only hidden the things of the town hall. because I do not trust myself who uses strange friends in order to win.

Why you have not said to we in these 8 months what the town hall you had time for time?

I had made this and the inventory is all visible in these rooms.

Good bye ..... I now will work and eat in order to pay my debit, but being be condemned I in unjust and advanced way to the theft, I will not be able to give back nothing (also because also wanting I cannot sell nothing….I do not have money).

Last edited by Marco on Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Charles-Edouard

PostSubject: Re: Charles-Edouard:A false and dishonest mayor   Charles-Edouard:A false and dishonest mayor EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 3:13 am

Why didnt you say anything during the court case? Why didn't you answer any of my massages? I tried to contact you!

And by the way... the last month I wasn't mayor... So why didnt you give back the goods?

Finally the answer to your question: I did it now because the prosecutor was afk like all the time. He was just a ghost. And as you never gave back the goods I had to do it.

So if you really want to solve this problem stop blaming me for your incapacity of writing me a single message and start the last mentioned... Thanks.

Edit: this is not RP of course... Because you never play RP, you always use and used the RP-off to run me down and tried even to let me being judged for something you didn't even prove...
So please, Write "me" a letter RP explaining your worries and I am sure that Charles-Edouard will forgive your char what he did... and everyone will be happy!
Are you ok with that? If you are we can make this RP in the "London" section.
Back to top Go down
Robrecht Samuel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Charles-Edouard:A false and dishonest mayor   Charles-Edouard:A false and dishonest mayor EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 1:29 am

It's true what Marco tells. He asked permission to take a couple of goods to protect them against potentially malicious mayors. My advisors will look into the case, and I hope it will be solved in the near futurs, because England can't have civil fights...
Back to top Go down
Charles-Edouard

PostSubject: Re: Charles-Edouard:A false and dishonest mayor   Charles-Edouard:A false and dishonest mayor EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 1:48 am

Ok, the Money is still in the treasure of Middlesex. Make your judgement and I'll follow you, even if personally I think that after a period of time the goods should have been returned... The old prosecutor had the same vision on this subject as I have, since Marco left the lands...
Back to top Go down
Marco

PostSubject: Re: Charles-Edouard:A false and dishonest mayor   Charles-Edouard:A false and dishonest mayor EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 2:58 am

Marco was approached the men that still spoke about he.
Marco did not have nothing to hide and continued to walk to high head for London

Marco knew that although it was an Italian immigrant, of being always be corrected towards that city it had that it accoltocon affection.

Others before he had rendered poor London stealing all and leaving the city in a dramatic situation.

Marco then said to high voice:

I never have not left.
I have always lived to London.
I do not have nothing to hide. I am not a thief.
I have all with me in the bank of London, also the equal interests to 4000 pounds.
I have not spold null. I confirm that in 4 London months with me it grew very many, passing from - 1000 pound to + the 7000 pounds (beyond all raw materials also grown they very many).

Edit: this is not RP of course :
Marco considers Charles-Edouard a thief and a dishonest man. Marco will not ask aid to Charles-Edouard and he will not give back nothing to Charles-Edouard. Only the King can ask Marco to give back the goodses of the town hall ..... Marco will obey only to the King…. Marco prefers to die poor that to listen to Edward. Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Charles-Edouard:A false and dishonest mayor   Charles-Edouard:A false and dishonest mayor Empty

Back to top Go down

Charles-Edouard:A false and dishonest mayor
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
~ !? Divine Rights ?! ~ :: + Middlesex County + :: . London .-
Jump to: