~ www.droits-divins.com ~

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  FranceFrance  

Share | 

[RP] The Stewart's House

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Oduan

PostSubject: Re: [RP] The Stewart's House   Sun Mar 15, 2009 4:26 pm

Oduan followed the Duke, the young Lady and the rest of hosts to a elegant room where a fireplace warmed the atmosphere. The Duke and the Hig Lord Admiral where having an interesting chat and Oduan did not know how to introduce the subject that was the main reason of his visit. He took a deep breath and looked to Catherine, who was sitting in a chair, calm and beautiful near the fireplace. Gathering his bravery Oduan finally dared to speak.

Excuse me to interrupt your excellences, but there is an important matter that I should present to your consideration. Your Excellence, is my desire, with your approval to take Lady Catherine Stewart's hand in marriage and make her my wife. My lineage is clean and my honour can stand any trial, adn your excellence can be sure that no other man would protect and take care of your sister Lady Catherine better than me.

Doubting if he had spoken to directly Oduan waited for the answer of Piero
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Piero

PostSubject: Re: [RP] The Stewart's House   Sun Mar 15, 2009 4:40 pm

The Duke, who had sat in a chair and observed their conversation, turned toOduan who started to speak to him. Piero listened and a smile came to his face as he looked to both him and Catherine. Ah! Ah! Very well, you are suitable for my sister, indeed. You have my blessing for marrying her, as long as it's her desire.

Piero had been concerned about finding a good husband for Catherine, and now one came to his house to ask her hand in marriage... a spanish noble! He turned to Catherine. Tell me, my sister, what do you want.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.droits-divins.com/en
Catherine Stewart

PostSubject: Re: [RP] The Stewart's House   Mon Mar 16, 2009 2:17 am

Catherine relaxed on the chair near the fireplace but straightened her back as she heard Oduan speaking and after that her brother's answer. She looked back to Oduan and couldn't stop herself from smiling a bit. Catherine wasn't able to say she had no feelings for the spanish noble. Actually, she realised a few days ago that she was already in love with him. Eventually, she looked back to her brother and happily began to speak.

I.. I would like to accept the proposal, as I believe I am in love with him.

Catherine began to blush. She didn't know other ways to respond to her brother.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Oduan

PostSubject: Re: [RP] The Stewart's House   Mon Mar 16, 2009 9:42 am

Catherine's smile warmed Oduan's heart as the young Lady began to speak. Those swet words and that moment were two things that the young Marshal will never forget. He talked in Catherine's direction.

My lady, you wont regret this decision He said with a smile, and then he turned to the Duke. So your excellence, when do you want to solve all the legal matters, I mena nuptial agreement, dowry and so?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Piero

PostSubject: Re: [RP] The Stewart's House   Mon Mar 16, 2009 3:22 pm

Piero observed the two and nodded. Good, good. Well, sir Oduan, regarding this I'd like to hear what you think about the legal matters first, as Your Grace asks for my sister in marriage. Also, another thing... I believe you should wait at least a couple of months before getting married. If your love, passion or what it is survives until then, I believe it would be for the best!, said him, turning to Catherine.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.droits-divins.com/en
Oduan

PostSubject: Re: [RP] The Stewart's House   Mon Mar 16, 2009 3:36 pm

Oduan listened to the Duke adn answered

The reasons that your excellence gives to wait before the wedding are certain quite a good ones, but if your excellence allows me to speak in militar terms I would like to point that maybe the climatic situation may be adverse if we wait to perform this "opperation". A wedding like the one Lady Catherine deserves takes some time to be planned and if we wait we could be celebrating the ceremony in summer and the heat may ruin the whole thing. May your excellence allow me to suggest not to take this risk by posptoning the ceremony. I'm sure that your excellece wont doubt of the commitment of Catherine and I in this union.

About the legal factsI think that a few things must be settled. First of all must be defined if the position of Lady Catherine in the House of Stewart might change as a result of this wedding or she will keep all the succesory rights that the name of Stewart carries. To continue with the same must done refering to the position of Lady Catherine in the House of Altuna. Finally a dowry must be given to Lady Catherine in order to prevent that something happened to me she won't be unprotected.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Catherine Stewart

PostSubject: Re: [RP] The Stewart's House   Mon Mar 16, 2009 4:10 pm

Catherine saw how her brother and Oduan began to discuss. She looked at Alexander for a second, but in the end she stood up and, after she had bowed to the men, left the room.

Good night, gentleman.

Catherine went upstairs to her bedroom, were she decided to move to Cobham Hall for the time being. She thought about Oduan and her marriage with him, but also about her parents and the way she had lived untill now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alexander

PostSubject: Re: [RP] The Stewart's House   Tue Mar 17, 2009 1:39 pm

Alex had seated himself too, on a chair near the fireplace, but he had decided to not speak. The other man had more serious bussiness to discuss with Piero, while he was just on a friends visit, so out of politeness, he waited for both men to speak to eachother untill they would decide to speak to him.

PostSubject: Re: [RP] The Stewart's House   

Back to top Go down

[RP] The Stewart's House
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2