~ !? Divine Rights ?! ~
PLEASE REGISTER ON THE NEW DIINE RIGHTS FORUM:http://droits-divins.foruml.biz/
~ !? Divine Rights ?! ~
PLEASE REGISTER ON THE NEW DIINE RIGHTS FORUM:http://droits-divins.foruml.biz/
~ !? Divine Rights ?! ~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~ www.droits-divins.com ~

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  FranceFrance  

Food Menu Change

Go down 
+2
Ashdown
Wolfkid
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Wolfkid

Wolfkid

Food Menu Change Empty
PostSubject: Food Menu Change   Food Menu Change EmptyFri Jan 23, 2009 2:20 am

How to get other type of food ?

I'm boring just eating mushroom everyday. Is there anyways to get other foods beside mushroom at forest ?
Back to top Go down
Ashdown

Ashdown

Food Menu Change Empty
PostSubject: Re: Food Menu Change   Food Menu Change EmptyFri Jan 23, 2009 2:45 am

Have you tried fishing?

Once the Mayor is in place, hopefully they will have access to goods in the Town Hall, not least firearms to enable others to go hunt and put some meat on the table
Back to top Go down
Wolfkid

Wolfkid

Food Menu Change Empty
PostSubject: Re: Food Menu Change   Food Menu Change EmptyFri Jan 23, 2009 6:10 pm

Hmm not yet, 9 pounds to rent fishing road is too much. Especially for a lowly peasant like me. Laughing

Guess, it's like I got money but cannot buy anything.
Back to top Go down
GlorySeed77

GlorySeed77

Food Menu Change Empty
PostSubject: Re: Food Menu Change   Food Menu Change EmptySat Jan 24, 2009 10:04 pm

i see whiting on market? a fish? does it give 2 power ? is 15 a good price? how do i fish? bounce
Back to top Go down
Sullivan

Sullivan

Food Menu Change Empty
PostSubject: Re: Food Menu Change   Food Menu Change EmptySat Jan 24, 2009 11:04 pm

The fish gives 1 power according to the items list. I put it up for 15 pounds because it costs me 9 pounds to rent a pole and I want to do more than just cover my losses
Back to top Go down
Wolfkid

Wolfkid

Food Menu Change Empty
PostSubject: Re: Food Menu Change   Food Menu Change EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 7:35 am

I bought that fish. Yummy.

Btw, I wonder how many days we can survive without eating food ?
Back to top Go down
Emaleigh

Emaleigh

Food Menu Change Empty
PostSubject: Re: Food Menu Change   Food Menu Change EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 11:50 am

This was tested (A friend of mine died) Neutral

10% of your life is taken from you each day that you don't eat 90 then 80, 70...etc. The lowest life you can have is 10% at which point you stay like this for about 3 days before you get "eradicated". But I am not sure IF your points or "Stats" get reduced if you continue to "Die".

I also believe admin posted the amount that things cost in another thread.

Fish 11 pounds and Mushrooms 6 pounds. I will dig up that thread. They stated that fishing was really only for "eating" unless you have a rod and that even in France where there are non fishing area's fish only goes for 11 pounds max. Once the town council is in place we will be working on prices guides etc.
Back to top Go down
GlorySeed77

GlorySeed77

Food Menu Change Empty
PostSubject: Re: Food Menu Change   Food Menu Change EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 12:01 pm

Will you need help with town council? I'm available if yu could use me, or
I could keep digging up some poisonous mushrooms. Smile bounce
Back to top Go down
Emaleigh

Emaleigh

Food Menu Change Empty
PostSubject: Re: Food Menu Change   Food Menu Change EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 12:33 pm

If you have not voted already please do Very Happy You can vote for the council list by going to Townhall and clicking the vote button.
The council consists of 4 individuals that have IG functions in the game. As to those functions...well...we are all learning this game Wink
I believe admin stated that the councilor of reception is the one that see's the list of people. I hope that with this function this person can be a "mentor" for the new people in this game. The Councilor of security and Finance seem to be pretty straight forward but we will see what functions these seats have. The mayor...I don't know what IG function they have. Guess we will find out Very Happy

Thank you for wanting to help. Once we know what we can and can't do we'll be working with the towns people to make our town the best it can be Smile

As for the poisonous mushrooms..... Surprised Beware! Laughing

Edited to add:

Link for Market Prices Very Happy

https://divine-rights.1fr1.net/questions-and-answers-f14/market-pricings-t47.htm

Last edited by Emaleigh on Sun Jan 25, 2009 12:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Marie-Thérèse

Marie-Thérèse

Food Menu Change Empty
PostSubject: Re: Food Menu Change   Food Menu Change EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 12:39 pm

Poisonous mushrooms? Neutral
Who wants to be the Queen's food taster? cheers
Back to top Go down
GlorySeed77

GlorySeed77

Food Menu Change Empty
PostSubject: Re: Food Menu Change   Food Menu Change EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 1:03 pm

pick me pick me Smile bounce cheers
Back to top Go down
Wolfkid

Wolfkid

Food Menu Change Empty
PostSubject: Re: Food Menu Change   Food Menu Change EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 5:31 pm

[quote="Emaleigh"]This was tested (A friend of mine died) Neutral

10% of your life is taken from you each day that you don't eat 90 then 80, 70...etc. The lowest life you can have is 10% at which point you stay like this for about 3 days before you get "eradicated". But I am not sure IF your points or "Stats" get reduced if you continue to "Die".

I also believe admin posted the amount that things cost in another thread.

Fish 11 pounds and Mushrooms 6 pounds. I will dig up that thread. They stated that fishing was really only for "eating" unless you have a rod and that even in France where there are non fishing area's fish only goes for 11 pounds max. Once the town council is in place we will be working on prices guides etc.[/quote

Hmm, i bought the mushroom for 12 pounds and fish for 15 pounds. Kinda expensive then.

Does life restore after we eat ?
Back to top Go down
Emaleigh

Emaleigh

Food Menu Change Empty
PostSubject: Re: Food Menu Change   Food Menu Change EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 7:10 pm

Yes it does. But only by 5% each time you eat. If you don't eat for 2 days, for example, your characters life will go down to 80%. It will then take you 4 days to get your character back to 100%. Not eating to save money is not worth it as it costs far more to get your character back to 100%.
Back to top Go down
Wolfkid

Wolfkid

Food Menu Change Empty
PostSubject: Re: Food Menu Change   Food Menu Change EmptyTue Jan 27, 2009 6:18 pm

But by not eating for 1 days then eating for 2 days you can save 1 days food. In long term it's very useful.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Food Menu Change Empty
PostSubject: Re: Food Menu Change   Food Menu Change Empty

Back to top Go down

Food Menu Change
Page 1 of 1