~ !? Divine Rights ?! ~
PLEASE REGISTER ON THE NEW DIINE RIGHTS FORUM:http://droits-divins.foruml.biz/
~ !? Divine Rights ?! ~
PLEASE REGISTER ON THE NEW DIINE RIGHTS FORUM:http://droits-divins.foruml.biz/
~ !? Divine Rights ?! ~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~ www.droits-divins.com ~

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  FranceFrance  

[RP] Office of Recruitment of the Army

Go down 
+20
Rudess
Misco
ballantine
Marie-Thérèse
The_prince
mcewan
PhoenixWings
KlmGeo
Rhiannon
Lilias McPherson
Robrecht Samuel
netimeras
Mahusle
Ximena
Urbano
Erinia_
Acc3p7
Oduan
GlorySeed77
Piero
24 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Piero

Piero

[RP] Office of Recruitment of the Army Empty
PostSubject: [RP] Office of Recruitment of the Army   [RP] Office of Recruitment of the Army EmptyFri Jan 23, 2009 3:24 pm

Admin note: This is a place reserved for RP. Please, to avoid problems, present yourself in RP if you want to enlist.

The Office of Recruitment was located in a building that once had served as a house, but after a big reformation, became a totally new place. Flags covered the walls of the Office, with an old painting of the Battle of Agincourt, a decisive battle won by England against France in 1415, remembering those who entered how powerful the English Army had been - and how it would become.

In front of the paiting there was a desk made in the barocco style with a chair, where Piero of Richmond sat. The Lord High Constable himself decided to greet the new soldiers as they arrived. There was a paper for all new soldiers to fill as they entered.

Quote :
Surname:
Name:
Residence:
Desired Ranking (Earldom's Regiment or Units of Support):
Desired Post (Eadom's Regiment: Arquebusier, Dragoon, Musketeer - may own a musket or Pikeman/Support: Chaplain (priests) or Doctors and nurses):
Reasons:
Other Informations:

Once everything was done, they should go to a room on a nearby side where they could receive the newly arrived uniform based on the one approved with the New Model Army.

[RP] Office of Recruitment of the Army English_army-1
Back to top Go down
http://www.droits-divins.com/en
GlorySeed77

GlorySeed77

PostSubject: Re: [RP] Office of Recruitment of the Army   [RP] Office of Recruitment of the Army EmptyFri Jan 23, 2009 3:44 pm

Glory is is still weesy from the journy to England. He has hardly had the chance to get settled into his new rundown home when he hears the news of the Royal Army Recruiting. He drops what he was doing and runs to the Office of Recruitment.

Noticing, he is the first one there, Glory approaches the desk where Piero of Richmond sat and greets The Lord High Constable. "It is a pleasure to meet you sir, and it is an honor to sign up for the Royal Army to defend Her Magesty The Queen."

Glory begins to fill out the papers,

Surname:
Name: GlorySeed77
Place of birth:
Residence: England
Desired Ranking (Earldom's Regiment or Units of Support): Unknown
Desired Post (Eadom's Regiment: Arquebusier, Dragoon, Musketeer - may own a musket or Pikeman/Support: Chaplain (priests) or Doctors and nurses): Musket
Reasons: To defend the crown
Other Informations
Back to top Go down
Piero

Piero

PostSubject: Re: [RP] Office of Recruitment of the Army   [RP] Office of Recruitment of the Army EmptyFri Jan 23, 2009 4:02 pm

Piero accepted the young man's papers, looked at them and smiled.

You look motivated, soldier! Very well, you'll join the Earldom's Regiment as a Musketeer. Welcome to the Royal Army of England. Good luck!
Back to top Go down
Oduan

Oduan

PostSubject: Re: [RP] Office of Recruitment of the Army   [RP] Office of Recruitment of the Army EmptyTue Jan 27, 2009 8:20 am

The fisrt thing Oduan did when arriving London was to approach the recruiting place. Becoming part of the army ¡how great it sounded! Without hesitation he filled the enrollement formulary.

Quote :

Surname: Hammersmith
Name: Oduan
Place of birth: Essex
Residence: London
Desired Ranking (Earldom's Regiment or Units of Support): Earldom's regiment
Desired Post (Eadom's Regiment: Arquebusier, Dragoon, Musketeer - may own a musket or Pikeman/Support: Chaplain (priests) or Doctors and nurses): Dragoon
Reasons: To serve my queen and my beloved kingdom
Other Informations: Brave and smart
Back to top Go down
Acc3p7

Acc3p7

PostSubject: Re: [RP] Office of Recruitment of the Army   [RP] Office of Recruitment of the Army EmptyTue Jan 27, 2009 8:33 am

As soon as he arrived with his brother to the capital the first thing he did was coming into the recruiting house. There unhesitatingly took the feather over the table and sign his name next to his brother´s.

- At least, one dream fulfilled. From now on everything will be better for us

Quote :
Surname: Hammersmith
Name: Acc3p7
Place of birth: Essex
Desired Ranking: Earldom's regiment
Desired Post: Dragoon
Reasons: To serve and protect
Other Informations: Good at leadership

Last edited by Acc3p7 on Mon Feb 09, 2009 3:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Piero

Piero

PostSubject: Re: [RP] Office of Recruitment of the Army   [RP] Office of Recruitment of the Army EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 6:17 am

Very well, so you're relatives?, asked Piero, taking the documents and guarding him. Welcome to the Royal Army of England. Soon you'll have access to our Headquarters.
Back to top Go down
Erinia_

Erinia_

PostSubject: Re: [RP] Office of Recruitment of the Army   [RP] Office of Recruitment of the Army EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 2:55 am

Erinia was really nervous person and young, she wanted to do as many things as she can to serve her loved kingdom and Her Magesty The Queen. She was informed about the Royal Army when she arrived London. She dind't know if they would admite women there, but she tried so she went to the Office of Recruitment of the Army. She entered and there she saw a man with militar apparience cause of his look. She make a reverence to the man.

Pleased to meet you Sir. - She said - I am Erinia Borges. I would like to serve Her Magesty the Queen with my live and honour.

The man gave her a formulary that she field:
Quote :

Surname: Borges
Name: Erinia
Place of birth: London
Desired Ranking: Support units
Desired Post: Nurse
Reasons: To serve my kingdom, Her Magesty the Queen and the soldiers that protect us.
Other Informations: Medical knowledge

She gave the paper to the man and she waited there with head bowed.
Back to top Go down
Urbano

PostSubject: Re: [RP] Office of Recruitment of the Army   [RP] Office of Recruitment of the Army EmptyThu Feb 12, 2009 9:40 am

Urbano always wanted to join the army to serve the Crown, but his strong faith and believe in God kept him away from it until he decided to enroll as a military chaplain, without hesitation he signed all the papers...

Surname: McGregor
Name: Urbano
Place of birth: Edinburgh
Desired Ranking (Earldom's Regiment or Units of Support): Units of Support
Desired Post (Eadom's Regiment: Arquebusier, Dragoon, Musketeer - may own a musket or Pikeman/Support: Chaplain (priests) or Doctors and nurses): Chaplain (priests)
Reasons: To serve God and my Kingdom
Other Informations: touched by the divine *(im not a priest, yet)

Last edited by Urbano on Thu Feb 12, 2009 10:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Oduan

Oduan

PostSubject: Re: [RP] Office of Recruitment of the Army   [RP] Office of Recruitment of the Army EmptyThu Feb 12, 2009 10:04 am

Marshal Oduan gave a look to the new recruit. A scottish guy by the name of Urbano...

So do you want to serve your Queen as Chaplain of one of Her regiments. Very well but I'm afraid that until you are ordinated in the Holly Church of Saint George you will have to do other support tasks. Welcome to the army!
Back to top Go down
Ximena

Ximena

PostSubject: Re: [RP] Office of Recruitment of the Army   [RP] Office of Recruitment of the Army EmptyFri Feb 13, 2009 2:59 pm

_Hello, exclaimed Ximena.

_I want service my people, my god and my queen. If necessary, I will fight until death for my country! Observed her around, and wrote at the paper:

Surname: Ballesteros
Name: Ximena
Desired Ranking (Earldom's Regiment or Units of Support): Units of Support
Desired Post:Musketeer
Reasons: I need service my people, my god and my queen!
Other Informations: I'm a fun girl Very Happy

And waited the answer.
Back to top Go down
Oduan

Oduan

PostSubject: Re: [RP] Office of Recruitment of the Army   [RP] Office of Recruitment of the Army EmptySat Feb 14, 2009 5:04 am

Oduan smiled, at least the army was starting to grow.

Welcome aboard, now please contnue to our Head Quarters to start your training
Back to top Go down
Mahusle

Location : Below a tree looking at the tiny brilliant points that are in the sky.

PostSubject: Re: [RP] Office of Recruitment of the Army   [RP] Office of Recruitment of the Army EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 11:13 am

With a paper on her hands, Mahusle D'Rovere went to the army so she can be recluited.
Back to top Go down
Oduan

Oduan

PostSubject: Re: [RP] Office of Recruitment of the Army   [RP] Office of Recruitment of the Army EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 1:07 pm

Sitting in the office Oduan took the form.

Well, welcome to the army. If you can pass the test you will be serving quite soon. Let's hope you show more temple than our last nurse.
Back to top Go down
netimeras

PostSubject: Re: [RP] Office of Recruitment of the Army   [RP] Office of Recruitment of the Army EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 4:31 pm

John the 2nd Radvila (aka as Netimeras) has entered the room and proudly came to officer's table :
-My father, Christopher Radvila, prince of Holy Roman Empire, duke of Grand Duchy of Lithuania has sent me to England to get military education until he call me back,
then he turned back to clerk and told :
- write
Surname: John the 2nd Radvila
Name: Netimeras
Place of birth: Kedainiai (residence of my family)
Desired Ranking (Earldom's Regiment or Units of Support): Earldom's Regiment
Desired Post:Grenadier
Reasons: to serve to her Majesty Queen of England as royal bodyguard, get military knowledge and become famous off course
Other Informations:
Back to top Go down
Oduan

Oduan

PostSubject: Re: [RP] Office of Recruitment of the Army   [RP] Office of Recruitment of the Army EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 4:36 pm

Oduan took a long look to the strange boy standing in front of him. Lately to many royal princes were appearing....but well another soldier is always a good thing. He took a look to the applicaiton form.

Fame awaits to the ones who prove to deserve it. Please go to our headquarters training grounds and prepare yoruself for the first trainings.
Back to top Go down
Robrecht Samuel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [RP] Office of Recruitment of the Army   [RP] Office of Recruitment of the Army EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 10:23 am

Robrecht shyly enters the office of recruitment. When he walks in, he's amazed at all the flags he sees. The building is so nicely decorated. On the desk in front of him, sits a men who points to a paper he needs to fill in.

Robrecht takes the paper and starts writing.

Quote :
Surname: Spencer
Name: Robrecht
Place of birth: Normandie
Desired Ranking: Earldom's Regiment or Units of Support
Desired Post: Doctor
Reasons: I want to help my country, but I'm not aggressive enough to be a soldier. So in becoming a doctor for the army, I want to contribute to the great nation of England. Also I want to help people.
Other Informations:

Last edited by Robrecht on Fri Jan 22, 2010 2:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Oduan

Oduan

PostSubject: Re: [RP] Office of Recruitment of the Army   [RP] Office of Recruitment of the Army EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 10:57 am

Oduan took the form

A new doctor, that's always a useful asset for the Army. Welcome on board Robrecht, Your training will start soon after you have pronunced the oath in our headquarters
Back to top Go down
Lilias McPherson

Lilias McPherson

PostSubject: Re: [RP] Office of Recruitment of the Army   [RP] Office of Recruitment of the Army EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 1:45 pm

Embarassed Lilias knock shyly at the door, Can't even able to hear. She had filled the wanted paper. Oh! She knew well, that was not a place for a young women as her, but she wanted to know people and to make some friends. Embarassed

Quote :
Surname: McPherson
Name: Lilias
Desired Ranking: what that?
Desired Post: something gentle like hum...don't know , but I don't want to figth...
Reasons: I want to help my country and help people.
Other Informations:William McPherson'Sister
Back to top Go down
Oduan

Oduan

PostSubject: Re: [RP] Office of Recruitment of the Army   [RP] Office of Recruitment of the Army EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 2:55 pm

Oduan took a look at Lilias form...

Miz, serving the nation and our sovereign the Queen is something that is a thing one can be proud of, but it also might require taking risks and facing pain and trouble.

You are quite young but if your aim is firm I will suggest you to take the application for being a nurse. You will help people as you wish and you won't be at the first line of combat. Do you dare to try this?
Back to top Go down
Lilias McPherson

Lilias McPherson

PostSubject: Re: [RP] Office of Recruitment of the Army   [RP] Office of Recruitment of the Army EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 3:27 pm

She smile at him,do I dare...Yes of course I dare everything for that kind of eyes. She get blushed again.

Hum, yes your excellence, if somoene teach me how, I've got some basic knowledge. But never practice it.

And you know it's better doing something usefull in here and for the people then stay at home and do nothing.
Back to top Go down
Oduan

Oduan

PostSubject: Re: [RP] Office of Recruitment of the Army   [RP] Office of Recruitment of the Army EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 3:49 pm

Oduan smiled

Then welcome on board, soon you will be guided to the Headquarters where you will recieve the basic training
Back to top Go down
Rhiannon

Rhiannon

PostSubject: Re: [RP] Office of Recruitment of the Army   [RP] Office of Recruitment of the Army EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 2:42 pm

Rhi brought her slip of paper to the army office with the required information.

Quote :
Surname: Grey
Name: Rhiannon
Place of birth: Trawsgoed Estate, Wales
Residence: Palace of Whitehall
Desired Ranking: Units of Support
Desired Post: Nurse
Reasons: I feel that being a nurse is the only position offered that would be suitable for a lady such as myself.
Other Informations: First Lady in waiting to Her Majesty. Baroness Grey. Wife of Henry Ashdown Grey, Baron Grey
Back to top Go down
Oduan

Oduan

PostSubject: Re: [RP] Office of Recruitment of the Army   [RP] Office of Recruitment of the Army EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 3:04 pm

When the Baroness Grey entered the room Oduan smiled to her and took her form. Reading it he said

Your desire to serve the country is laudable Lady Grey, but as first lady of waiting of Her Most Gratious Majesty the Queen I'm afraid I may ask you if our Sovereign aproves this. The duties that one can have with Her Royal Persoan come first to any duty so if those duties are to colide, or could colide, you may need a licencese of Her Majesty for joining the army
Back to top Go down
KlmGeo

KlmGeo

PostSubject: Re: [RP] Office of Recruitment of the Army   [RP] Office of Recruitment of the Army EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 3:10 am

Quote :
Surname: Geo
Name: Klm
Desired Ranking: Comandor
Desired Post: What u Need ?
Reasons: I am a warrior.
Other Informations: when we create a military exercise ?im enlisted for 35 days ago in the army
?
Back to top Go down
Oduan

Oduan

PostSubject: Re: [RP] Office of Recruitment of the Army   [RP] Office of Recruitment of the Army EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 4:56 am

Oduan took the form and cheked the data in it

You were enlisted? Then why did not you appeared around here or the HQ? The basic training will start soon, a notice will be displayed in this office and in the headquarters.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [RP] Office of Recruitment of the Army   [RP] Office of Recruitment of the Army Empty

Back to top Go down

[RP] Office of Recruitment of the Army
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next