~ !? Divine Rights ?! ~
PLEASE REGISTER ON THE NEW DIINE RIGHTS FORUM:http://droits-divins.foruml.biz/
~ !? Divine Rights ?! ~
PLEASE REGISTER ON THE NEW DIINE RIGHTS FORUM:http://droits-divins.foruml.biz/
~ !? Divine Rights ?! ~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~ www.droits-divins.com ~

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  FranceFrance  

{Guide} Attaining Level One

Go down 
+4
Mcpherson
Roberto_Bica
Panxacontenta
Sullivan
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Sullivan

Sullivan

{Guide} Attaining Level One Empty
PostSubject: {Guide} Attaining Level One   {Guide} Attaining Level One EmptySat Jan 24, 2009 11:45 pm

Greetings and Welcome to Divine Rights. As a new player, take some time to look over the forum and the guides. Once you have made yourself a little more familiar with the game, your first question will be "Well, what do I do first?"

The first things you should do is to to "My House". In there you will find a like called "My Possessions". In there will be a loaf of bread. Eat that, you have eaten for the day. Next, go to the Forest. In there you will go to pick mushrooms. Once you have done that, take some time to get familiar with the various parts of the game, then come back to the forums and have some fun developing your character's story through role playing your character and interacting with the other characters.

Ok, so then day two comes, then what?

On your second day, you will have 2 mushrooms in you "My Possessions" screen. Eat one of those. Then go to town hall and select to be a guard for the day. If guard positions are full, then instead pick mushrooms again. Alternate between days picking mushrooms and being a town guard. Do this until you have your 100 pounds and 5 points of "Skill".

Once you have both 100 pounds and 5 points of "Skill" you can go to the "My Level" screen and click the link to attain Level 1.

A note on esteem points: You will see, when clicking other players names, you will be taken to their profile. In here you can offer them your esteem. You get 6 points of esteem every week to give to whomever you choose, except you cannot give to yourself. Make friends and share points with them, or give them to those who have been helpful to you. When you are out, you will have to wait until after the Monday morning reset, and then you can give out 6 more points.
Back to top Go down
Panxacontenta

Panxacontenta

PostSubject: Re: {Guide} Attaining Level One   {Guide} Attaining Level One EmptyThu Feb 19, 2009 12:02 pm

Saludos y bienvenido a los Derechos Divinos. Como nuevo jugador, debe de tomarse algún tiempo para ojear el foro y las guías. Una vez usted ha hecho esto, se habrá familiarizado más con el juego. Sin embargo, su primera pregunta será: "Bueno, ¿qué debo hacer primero?"

La primera cosa que debe hacer es ir a "Mi Casa". Allí encontrará una opción llamada "Mis posesiones". Allí habrá una barra de pan. Tiene que comerse dicha barra de pan. A continuación, vaya al "Bosque". Ahí póngase a recoger setas. Una vez esté en ello, puede tomarse un poco de tiempo para familiarizarse con las diversas partes del juego, indagar en ellas, y, a continuación, volver a los foros y divertirse desarrollando la historia de su personaje mediante el juego de ROL y la interacción con otros personajes.
Bueno, por lo que viene a continuación, dos días, entonces ¿qué?

En su segundo día, usted tendrá 2 setas en "Mis posesiones". Debe de comer una de esas setas. Luego vaya al ayuntamiento y póngase a trabajar como guardia de la ciudad. Si están llenos los puestos de guardia, vaya de nuevo a recoger setas.

Vaya alternando su trabajo. Dos días como guardia y luego a recoger setas, dos días como guardia y luego a recoger setas… así hasta llegar a las 100 libras y a los 5 puntos de habilidad.

Una vez que haya tanto 100 libras y 5 puntos de la "habilidad" puede ir a la opción: "Mi nivel de" y hacer clic en el vínculo para subir a nivel 1.

Una nota en cuanto a los puntos de estimas: Verá que al hacer clic en los nombres de otros jugadores, será llevado a su perfil. En él usted puede ofrecer su aprecio. Recibe 6 puntos de estima cada semana para dar a la persona que elija, no se los puede dar a usted mismo. Puede hacer amigos y compartir puntos con ellos, o darles a los que han sido útiles para usted. Cuando gaste los 6 puntos que posee, tendrá que esperar hasta el lunes por la mañana para recibirlos de nuevo y poderos volver a dar.

---------------------------------------------
Spanish Guide - Guide original: In English by Sullivan.
Back to top Go down
Roberto_Bica

Roberto_Bica

PostSubject: Re: {Guide} Attaining Level One   {Guide} Attaining Level One EmptyWed May 06, 2009 11:39 pm

I'm sorry to interrupt here,

But this guide tells me to pick mushrooms in order to gain skill points, which i need to go to lvl 1.
IG at my level, is sais that i need pratice point (5).
These can be obtained by working in the fields.

Am i right or did i miss something?
Back to top Go down
Mcpherson

Mcpherson

PostSubject: Re: {Guide} Attaining Level One   {Guide} Attaining Level One EmptyWed May 06, 2009 11:58 pm

Very importante for to pass the level.1::Once you have both 100 pounds and 5 points of "Skill" you can go to the "My Level" screen and click the link to attain Level 1.

Arrow To begin with the army is a good thing also, once at level 1.=23 or 24 pounds Very Happy cheers
Back to top Go down
Roberto_Bica

Roberto_Bica

PostSubject: Re: {Guide} Attaining Level One   {Guide} Attaining Level One EmptySun May 10, 2009 4:54 am

Call me stupid, but....

I have more then 100 pounds, and 5 points of skill,
but the link to attain leven 1 is no where to be seen Crying or Very sad

My profile still states that i need 5 points of practice (which i have 1 now)

So, now what?
Back to top Go down
PhoenixWings

PhoenixWings

PostSubject: Re: {Guide} Attaining Level One   {Guide} Attaining Level One EmptyMon May 11, 2009 9:26 am

You still need esteem, wanna exchange with me?
Back to top Go down
http://ex-abrupto.puretoxic.com
Roberto_Bica

Roberto_Bica

PostSubject: Re: {Guide} Attaining Level One   {Guide} Attaining Level One EmptyMon May 11, 2009 1:17 pm

That's allright.
I have already 5, but how many do I need?
Back to top Go down
Emaleigh

Emaleigh

PostSubject: Re: {Guide} Attaining Level One   {Guide} Attaining Level One EmptyMon May 11, 2009 1:28 pm

Click "My level" it will tell you exactly what you need in order to obtain the next level. Smile
Back to top Go down
Roberto_Bica

Roberto_Bica

PostSubject: Re: {Guide} Attaining Level One   {Guide} Attaining Level One EmptyMon May 11, 2009 2:54 pm

Yeah, that's the probleme.

The IG "my level" says that I need 100 pounds and 5 points of "practice".

This guide says 5 points of "skill"

On my question on this here before, people still tell me that i need skillpoints.
But now I have them, I can't go to level 1 Sad

so please, who can clearify this mistery for me.
I'm stuck at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Emaleigh

Emaleigh

PostSubject: Re: {Guide} Attaining Level One   {Guide} Attaining Level One EmptyMon May 11, 2009 9:33 pm

Go work the fields to get practice. Click Fields then the word ICI. To get Skill you need to pick mushrooms etc from the forest.
Back to top Go down
Roberto_Bica

Roberto_Bica

PostSubject: Re: {Guide} Attaining Level One   {Guide} Attaining Level One EmptyMon May 11, 2009 11:52 pm

Sorry, but that is not the answer to my question.
I know how to get the points.

I just want to know why people tell me to get skill points, when I need pratice points to get to level 1?

A guide should give the RIGHT information, don't you think?

Now i've been doing the wrong jobs, for a week.
Back to top Go down
Wolfkid

Wolfkid

PostSubject: Re: {Guide} Attaining Level One   {Guide} Attaining Level One EmptyTue May 12, 2009 11:07 pm

The guide is made before the admin change the game code. The information state in the guide is right when we still level 1, but now maybe some of them have change. I myself is still confused with this game mechanism so just play it and enjoy it k.
Back to top Go down
Roberto_Bica

Roberto_Bica

PostSubject: Re: {Guide} Attaining Level One   {Guide} Attaining Level One EmptyWed May 13, 2009 12:03 am

Well, that's nice Sad

I'm playing it, yeah, but not enjoying it.
But hopefully that will change soon.
Back to top Go down
Roberto_Bica

Roberto_Bica

PostSubject: Re: {Guide} Attaining Level One   {Guide} Attaining Level One EmptyFri May 15, 2009 12:14 am

I can officially praclaim that I entered level 1. cheers

I did this because I had 5 points of Practice
(and not 5 points of Skill).

So the information as stated in the guide above is not correct.
Maybe someone can change that, for it might be usefull for other new players. Wink
Back to top Go down
Wolfkid

Wolfkid

PostSubject: Re: {Guide} Attaining Level One   {Guide} Attaining Level One EmptyMon May 18, 2009 7:22 pm

Unfortunately the char Sullivan who made this guide is no longer with us. So his post cannot be edited. May be we need some mod that can edited the irrelevant guide.

btw, congratulation for level up.
Back to top Go down
Isabella

Isabella

PostSubject: Re: {Guide} Attaining Level One   {Guide} Attaining Level One EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 6:12 pm

But what's the esteem points for? Or you don't need any of them to go to lvl 1?

Anyways, I can use some Wink *hint*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: {Guide} Attaining Level One   {Guide} Attaining Level One Empty

Back to top Go down

{Guide} Attaining Level One
Page 1 of 1