~ !? Divine Rights ?! ~
PLEASE REGISTER ON THE NEW DIINE RIGHTS FORUM:http://droits-divins.foruml.biz/
~ !? Divine Rights ?! ~
PLEASE REGISTER ON THE NEW DIINE RIGHTS FORUM:http://droits-divins.foruml.biz/
~ !? Divine Rights ?! ~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~ www.droits-divins.com ~

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  FranceFrance  

Councilor of Reception

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sullivan

Sullivan

Councilor of Reception Empty
PostSubject: Councilor of Reception   Councilor of Reception EmptySun Feb 01, 2009 11:04 am

Ok, looking around my office. It needs much improvement.

First things first. Maybe some way to write a welcome note that is put in each new player's inbox.

Second, the character descriptions are useless fluff. I really don't need those. Maybe instead information like level and date/time the person was last active.

Finally, more information about the town. I don't need a screen with just the population count, I get that in the Town Hall screen. Information that would be helpful would be:

• Number of players at each level
  • Names of new players added in the past week
  • Names of players on vacation
  • Names of players who are dying
Back to top Go down
Emaleigh

Emaleigh

PostSubject: Re: Councilor of Reception   Councilor of Reception EmptySun Feb 01, 2009 11:27 am

The pop Count etc are in my office Sullivan. I can see everything you can in your office. The Mayor is the only one that can mail letters to the population.

I do agree with sorting the players out. It helps keep track of who needs help and how many people for each level the town currently has. As for dying...the game really doesn't have a "dying" code in it....you just lose life. Your still alive for a week until you reach 10%. Then you stay that way for 3 days before the game eradicates you. It really is a big deal to code this into the game...don't know if Paul atm has time for this....but the sorting would improve the game for all the players in France, normandie and here in England.

A recommendation of my own allow the mayor Access to ALL the offices so they can keep track of what the councilors are doing. It lowers the risk of abuse of power. That way the mayor doesn't have to add and remove people from office in order to check the offices. Smile
Back to top Go down
Piero

Piero

PostSubject: Re: Councilor of Reception   Councilor of Reception EmptySun Feb 01, 2009 12:47 pm

I like the idea, would be easier to help the new players.
We could wait for some more responses, and get the idea to the french forum for discussion with the other players and administrators IG, to see if they may code it IG.
Back to top Go down
http://www.droits-divins.com/en
Sullivan

Sullivan

PostSubject: Re: Councilor of Reception   Councilor of Reception EmptySun Feb 01, 2009 1:47 pm

dying would then mean that one has 10% of life remaining. And I understand the whole coding issue, but I also consider this the very early beta period for this game, so I'm more than willing to make suggestions that may take some work and some time to be implemented as that's what beta testers are for ;-)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Councilor of Reception   Councilor of Reception Empty

Back to top Go down

Councilor of Reception
Page 1 of 1