~ !? Divine Rights ?! ~
PLEASE REGISTER ON THE NEW DIINE RIGHTS FORUM:http://droits-divins.foruml.biz/
~ !? Divine Rights ?! ~
PLEASE REGISTER ON THE NEW DIINE RIGHTS FORUM:http://droits-divins.foruml.biz/
~ !? Divine Rights ?! ~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~ www.droits-divins.com ~

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  FranceFrance  

Introduce Yourself

Go down 
+18
Lilias McPherson
netimeras
Paul
sydoine
Robrecht Samuel
Marie-Thérèse
Mahusle
Erinia_
Eleanor Rose
Kirtahss
Amberlily
Elizabeth
Piero
Acc3p7
Oduan
Wolfkid
Emaleigh
GlorySeed77
22 posters
AuthorMessage
GlorySeed77

GlorySeed77

Introduce Yourself Empty
PostSubject: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 9:22 pm

hi friends, I'm happy to be a part of London and am looking forward to meeting all of you. I'm 31 and i live in canada. bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
Emaleigh

Emaleigh

Introduce Yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 12:28 am

Hello! Bonjour.

A lady never reveals her age Wink I am the person behind the character Emaleigh. Like Glory I also live in Canada Smile
Back to top Go down
Wolfkid

Wolfkid

Introduce Yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 12:55 am

Hello. I'm wolfkid. If you ever meet me on other game tell me ok. I'm using the same name always. I'm 23. I'm live at Indonesia. Smile
Back to top Go down
Oduan

Oduan

Introduce Yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 7:40 am

Hi,

I suppose this is for OOC presentations so i will introduce my self, I'm the player behind Oduan, IRL i'm called Eric I'm on my twenties and I'm from Barcelona, in Catalonia (north-east of Spain)
Back to top Go down
Acc3p7

Acc3p7

Introduce Yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 7:45 am

Well, my HRP name is Carlos, im 20 anda i live in a small city in the north of Spain called Santander, in the Autonomous Region of Cantabria.
Back to top Go down
Piero

Piero

Introduce Yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 7:56 am

I'm the player of Piero, I'm a Portuguese living in Brazil. My name OOC is Pedro Henrique.
I'm the admin of the english forum, if you ever need anything, send a message to me and I'll see what I can do. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.droits-divins.com/en
Elizabeth

Elizabeth

Introduce Yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 8:37 am

Hello!

i'm in Canada as well, IRL I am 38, but Elizabeth is 12. Smile
Back to top Go down
GlorySeed77

GlorySeed77

Introduce Yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 9:51 am

Very nice, I feel like I know you all a lil better, pirat Lets make London and this game most prosperous. bounce
Back to top Go down
Amberlily

Amberlily

Introduce Yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 4:54 am

I'm the 24 year old Dutch person behind Amberlily, currently living in Australia bounce
Back to top Go down
Kirtahss

Kirtahss

Introduce Yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 3:41 pm

Hello!!

My name HRP is Jesús..., I live in Spain (Madrid)
RP: My nickname is Kirtahs (IG) and Kirtahss (In the Forum).

Sorry my bad english =)
Back to top Go down
Eleanor Rose

Eleanor Rose

Introduce Yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself EmptySat Feb 07, 2009 4:25 am

Greetings!

I'm the player behind Eleanor Rose. I'm Briohny and I'm Australian. I'm the other Forum Admin with Piero. Likewise, if you need something, just send me a message and I'll help you if I can Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Erinia_

Erinia_

Introduce Yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself EmptySat Feb 07, 2009 4:38 am

Hi everyone!

My name is Zuriñe (it is a basque name, it means White albino ). I live in Bilbao... Basque country or Spain i don´t mind Wink

Pleased to meet you (it is like that, isn't it? )
Back to top Go down
Mahusle

Location : Below a tree looking at the tiny brilliant points that are in the sky.

Introduce Yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 9:15 am

Kirtahss wrote:
My name HRP is Jesús

[Mode Homer Simpson ON] Jebus! [Mode Homer Simpson OFF] Laughing

Hello everyone, the only information that i'm going to reveal is that I live in Argentina. The age and the name by the time. Wink
Back to top Go down
Marie-Thérèse

Marie-Thérèse

Introduce Yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 12:27 pm

Hello, the Queen will present herself too now. Houray! cheers

I'm Alexis and I'm 20 years old. I live in the little state of Belgium, and I'm addicted to RP games Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Robrecht Samuel
Admin

Introduce Yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 1:22 am

After the queen has made her presentation, I'll do the same. I'm from the same country as the Queen, Belgium Wink. For the age matter, I'm 23.
Back to top Go down
sydoine

sydoine

Introduce Yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself EmptyTue Feb 24, 2009 12:21 pm

Hello everybody, I'm Sophie, living in France in Touraine, near Loire Valley.
Back to top Go down
Paul
Admin
Paul

Introduce Yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself EmptyTue Feb 24, 2009 2:38 pm

Hi, I'm Paul, my name is Paul Laughing I live in France near Paris Wink (my age is a secret hehe)
Back to top Go down
http://www.droits-divins.com/
netimeras

Introduce Yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 2:08 pm

Greetings,

my name is Sarunas and i'm from Lithuania, i'm 24 years old, nice to meet you everyone
Back to top Go down
Lilias McPherson

Lilias McPherson

Introduce Yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 2:59 pm

Hello everybody, I will not say my age...but my name is Danielle, or Dani,or Dan, or cocotte, or mom, or teddy or Djada or........There's too many nickname I can give to you.

Aldo I'm from Canada, I do speak french and I'm the player behind Lilias McPherson.
Back to top Go down
Jusuf

Jusuf

Introduce Yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 8:52 am

Hello, My real name would be written as Yusuf in Turkish use of the Latin alphabet. There are variations, the one that is my in-game name is the Bosnian one Wink

Anyway I am 21, and from Turkey. Nice to meet you all!
Back to top Go down
Roberto_Bica

Roberto_Bica

Introduce Yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself EmptyThu May 07, 2009 2:27 am

Hi, I'm Robèr, I'm 41 and i live in Holland.
That should do it for now. flower
Back to top Go down
Isabella

Isabella

Introduce Yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 6:03 pm

Isabella is laughing when she just read the name of Roberto Bica. She now knows who he is. Very Happy

*kuch* Sonho *ahem* Laughing That was a bad fake cough. Embarassed

Anyways, I'm Lisa, and I'm 16 years old (almost 17 Very Happy). I also live in Holland (Friesland).

And I know Roberto Bica (since a couple of minuts, hehe), Robrecht, Elise and Marie-Thérèse (may she rest in peace) from another RP game. ^^
Back to top Go down
Roberto_Bica

Roberto_Bica

Introduce Yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 9:42 am

Roberto really doesn't know what Isabella is talking about.
He lookes a bit flabbergasted and offers her some liquid to help her with her cough. flower
Back to top Go down
Isabella

Isabella

Introduce Yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 5:54 pm

Isabella is laughing and is drinking the liquid at the same time. But that didn't turned out quiet well, and she has to couch harder then before.

Nice one, haha. Cool
Back to top Go down
Heleikn

Heleikn

Introduce Yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 1:29 pm

• Hail to thee! Im Heleikn!

Im a french canadian and im almost 22 years old!

I decided to join the English Kingdom because there were less people here!

• Im seeking a family who need a son or brother Wink

Here's how he looks : Man, blond hair, brown eyes. No age fixed yet Wink
Back to top Go down
http://okinawa-paradize.bbactif.com/
Sponsored content

Introduce Yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself Empty

Back to top Go down

Introduce Yourself
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
~ !? Divine Rights ?! ~ :: + General + :: . General Discussions .-