~ !? Divine Rights ?! ~
PLEASE REGISTER ON THE NEW DIINE RIGHTS FORUM:http://droits-divins.foruml.biz/
~ !? Divine Rights ?! ~
PLEASE REGISTER ON THE NEW DIINE RIGHTS FORUM:http://droits-divins.foruml.biz/
~ !? Divine Rights ?! ~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~ www.droits-divins.com ~

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  FranceFrance  

Paid for telephone...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Kirtahs

Kirtahs

Paid for telephone... Empty
PostSubject: Paid for telephone...   Paid for telephone... EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 9:16 am

Hello!

Today, it calls to the telephone 806515002 that twice says the game from the Spanish part. They have spoken to me in French saying that the line was not available.

I paid for 4 points of Thought. But aside from which the line of telephone did not work, they received 2€ to me by each call 4 €altogether, somebody can explain to me…

-----------------
Française
-----------------

Bonjour !

Aujourd'hui, appelez au téléphone 806515002 qui dit le jeu depuis la partie espagnole deux fois. Ils m'ont parlée en français en disant que n'était pas disponible la ligne.

J'ai payé pour 4 points de "Thought". Mais indépendamment duquel la ligne de téléphone ne fonctionnait pas, mo'ils ont perçu 2€ par chaque appel en total 4€, quelqu'un peut m'expliquer…

Sorry the translator is bad...

Last edited by Kirtahs on Mon Mar 09, 2009 9:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Oduan

Oduan

PostSubject: Re: Paid for telephone...   Paid for telephone... EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 9:23 am

Oye mandame un mp con lo que te ha pasado explciado en español y ya te lo traduzco y posteo yo que esto cuesta mucho de entender

Translation: send me an pm with your trouble explained in spanish i will translate it to english and post it, it's quite hard to understand what happened to you by reading the automatically translated text cat
Back to top Go down
Kirtahs

Kirtahs

PostSubject: Re: Paid for telephone...   Paid for telephone... EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 9:40 am

Ok, thanks Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed mail is send... Laughing
Back to top Go down
Oduan

Oduan

PostSubject: Re: Paid for telephone...   Paid for telephone... EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 9:41 am

Ok so the thing went like this:

Kirtahs wanted to buy some thought point so he went to this section of the IG and he cliked on the link that is supposed to give you Thought points. After doing so he selectionated the spanish flag and a telephone number was displayed. He called to that number and a french speaking female told him to contac the Admins, he called again and same thing happened. He wasn't given the desired code but he was charged 2 euros for each call.
Back to top Go down
Kirtahs

Kirtahs

PostSubject: Re: Paid for telephone...   Paid for telephone... EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 9:49 am

Thanks you Oduan, you are the best!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Acc3p7

Acc3p7

PostSubject: Re: Paid for telephone...   Paid for telephone... EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 1:59 pm

Hip Hip Hurra! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Kirtahs

Kirtahs

PostSubject: Re: Paid for telephone...   Paid for telephone... EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 9:07 am

Where are the administrators? Suspect Suspect Suspect

Paul returns!! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Piero

Piero

PostSubject: Re: Paid for telephone...   Paid for telephone... EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 9:42 am

Hello,

I've already contacted Paul regarding your problem.

Piero,
Administrator of the english forum.
Back to top Go down
http://www.droits-divins.com/en
Kirtahs

Kirtahs

PostSubject: Re: Paid for telephone...   Paid for telephone... EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 9:49 am

Thanks!!! Piero administrator of the english forum. Razz
Back to top Go down
Paul
Admin
Paul

PostSubject: Re: Paid for telephone...   Paid for telephone... EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 11:37 am

Hi !

Please send me the caracteristcs you want by MP and i will to send you the codes.

(If you can, can you send me by IG please ? thanks !)
Back to top Go down
http://www.droits-divins.com/
Kirtahs

Kirtahs

PostSubject: Re: Paid for telephone...   Paid for telephone... EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 11:56 am

Thank you. Merci!

Au revoir!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Paid for telephone...   Paid for telephone... Empty

Back to top Go down

Paid for telephone...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
~ !? Divine Rights ?! ~ :: + General + :: . Bugs and errors .-
Jump to: