~ !? Divine Rights ?! ~
PLEASE REGISTER ON THE NEW DIINE RIGHTS FORUM:http://droits-divins.foruml.biz/
~ !? Divine Rights ?! ~
PLEASE REGISTER ON THE NEW DIINE RIGHTS FORUM:http://droits-divins.foruml.biz/
~ !? Divine Rights ?! ~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~ www.droits-divins.com ~

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  FranceFrance  

[open rp] Let's take a ride.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lilias McPherson

Lilias McPherson

[open rp] Let's take a ride. Empty
PostSubject: [open rp] Let's take a ride.   [open rp] Let's take a ride. EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 4:47 pm

Lilias annoyed today wondering what to make

She had nobody close, no real friends, just her brother whom she could not disturb during his work.

THen she took some fruits, wine, bread, a book to read, a charcoal and a book parchment to draw. She added a blanket in the basket recently made for a picnic.
Then she go get her horse.

Then she went to find her horse in the stable.

He had the night color with some bluish reflection. He had this custom to bend in front of her so helping her to sit down. Kind of one small reverence which she returned him well. She brushed him each in evenings, made him drink the a little bit cold just tepid water and gave him apples.

When he saw her Entered he knew that his mestress came to make him run. He gave her a light header to greet her before bending.

Lilias climbed on the back of her horse and caressed him one moment.

Let's go, loosen your legs my beautiful. I know that you have a urge envi of it.

She left the wind whipped spawn the face, it gave her pinkish cheeks. She stopped near a brook, finding the place very moving.

Last edited by Lilias McPherson on Mon Mar 23, 2009 4:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Acc3p7

Acc3p7

PostSubject: Re: [open rp] Let's take a ride.   [open rp] Let's take a ride. EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 7:43 pm

Acc was extremely bored at home, there was not much to do and it was only noon so he decided to collect two friendly servants and told them they were going to give a walk with the horse to go to impress the youth of London and spend a... a great time with them. He ordered his lackeys to prepare the horses and when they were ready they galloped out of the blocks of the family raising a large dust column.

Taking the curve leading to the outskirts of the city saw a beautiful redhead getting off his horse. Carrying a small package wich interested the young Marquis. Making a signal to his partners to let him alone reached at lightning speed to the girl and began to make the horse prances to impress the girl.

- Excuse me miss, my horse was crazy and i couldnt stand still, -said the girl lying shamelessly- What brings you these places far apart? is a real sorrow for a woman so beautiful being here.
Back to top Go down
Lilias McPherson

Lilias McPherson

PostSubject: Re: [open rp] Let's take a ride.   [open rp] Let's take a ride. EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 8:06 pm

Lilias was to prepare her picnic while she heard a horse arrive behind her. She turned and saw a man whom she took at first for Orduan, then in her great surprise, it was not this last one. She blushed when she eard the men say that she was beautifull.

A little intimidated by the man who had the same eyes, she made a smile.Then she spoke slowly and made a reverence as it was necessary.

- Good Day sir, my name is Lilias McPherson, what bring me here is the beauty of places. As well as a picnic for....... nothing.

She was not going to say to this man that it was its birday today, she did not know him after all. She calmed her horse in murmuring in the ear of this one, which had not appreciated the arrived of the man in question.

You really have one very beautiful horse. And you what are you doing in here,in a so beautifull day.

Last edited by Lilias McPherson on Mon Mar 23, 2009 4:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Acc3p7

Acc3p7

PostSubject: Re: [open rp] Let's take a ride.   [open rp] Let's take a ride. EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 8:19 pm

Acc thought quickly what he was doing in there? certainly not an excuse because they thought the encounter was completely unexpected.

- I came with my servants to observe the scenery and wildlife, they told me the sights were beautiful around here -and looking at her eyes- certainly they didnt lied me at all.

Got off the horse and went up to the lady who had already begun to put all objects of the picnic and sat watching her delicate movements.
Back to top Go down
Lilias McPherson

Lilias McPherson

PostSubject: Re: [open rp] Let's take a ride.   [open rp] Let's take a ride. EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 8:35 pm

She looked at the man curiously and tried to see the servants in questions not seeing them she smiles.

Your men have run away from you, Mister.

She wanted to enjoy herself a little.

You come here to observe and learn the nature?

She pointed, a flower in the water.

It is a water lily, frogs are relaying on it often.

She pointed a tree.

This is an oak a strong and beautiful tree which can be of use to the parchment

She pointed him with a smile soft and amused at once(at the same time).

This is a wild specimen I do not know the name. Could you teach it to me? I know that he is in the men family and it is everything I know.

Last edited by Lilias McPherson on Mon Mar 23, 2009 4:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Acc3p7

Acc3p7

PostSubject: Re: [open rp] Let's take a ride.   [open rp] Let's take a ride. EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 8:57 pm

- Mmm is a question a little difficult but I ll answer it happily. -With all the shamelessness of the world began to boast of his person-What you see here is a specimen of great value, their rarity makes it highly prized in the market and desired by all females -seeing the funny-looking face of the red-head continued his history- watch -he said putting his arm in the biceps strain and teaching- you see these sticks are very special specimens and gifted, they show that the element is in a spectacular shape.
She dropped a lock of hair while she was having fun with the explanations of the Marquis and he, carefully placed it tenderly.

- Certainly -said with soft voice- the specimen is called Acc3p7.
Back to top Go down
Lilias McPherson

Lilias McPherson

PostSubject: Re: [open rp] Let's take a ride.   [open rp] Let's take a ride. EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 9:26 pm

During his explanation she let some gentle and sincere laugh escape. Her eyes get ligthed of enjoyment. She felt weird when she touch his the arm, although if he put her hands on him. As soon as she was able to remove it she made it politely, the proprieties did not want that a woman is alone in wood with a man who are a stranger. Then its same proprieties did not have to imply to touch the man.

Quote :
She dropped a lock of hair while she was having fun with the explanations of the Marquis and he, carefully placed it tenderly.

Boom, rigth here, rigth there.

Shefelt her heart wanting to go out of her breast and her legs felt like melting away under her. But what was this movement which had so much affected her, she try to let nothing too be seen but she could'nt hide her trouble.

Hem, sir, if you are so much wished by the women. I shall ask you while they lost sight to you and while you can rest before they return...

She was really going to ask him for it... The proprieties... Oh! She will made nothing bad.

Would like you to please me to sit you and to share picnic with me? It will make for me a the company for my holiday birday and would please me.

Really she wanted to sit down very fast because her legs did not want to support her any more and trembled.

Back to top Go down
Acc3p7

Acc3p7

PostSubject: Re: [open rp] Let's take a ride.   [open rp] Let's take a ride. EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 4:26 am

Acc was not surprised to receive the invitation for spendin the journey having lunch with the girl. He had always been a heart breaker and this time was not different. Anyways he had to continue the play, and replied the girl with the most innocent tone he could make.

- Are you sure? You make me really happy with your invitation! -said with the best surprise face he could put- So today is your birthday... hmmm and I have not brought anything my mistake.

Whistled just with the lips and in the distance appeared two horsemen dressed in luxurious clothes. Acc wink at the pretty girl and got up to intercept the horse men.

Wont take long, ill be right back -smiled the redhead with a warm grin.

He left a few meters to meet the riders. One of the two tilted and Acc whispered something unintelligible to the girl. The rider looked maliciously the girl, and a smile concealed. Alongside his galloping companion left the same way they had come. The young Marquis turned next to the girl and sat next to the redhead.

- Forgive my arrogance but I do not recall having heard your name -said whispering provocatively to the ear.
Back to top Go down
Lilias McPherson

Lilias McPherson

PostSubject: Re: [open rp] Let's take a ride.   [open rp] Let's take a ride. EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 7:01 am

She turned to the man and smiled.

My name is Lilias McPherson.

She then handed out the rest of the basket.

For the wine I'm sorry but I did not bring cut, or glass.

She look at Acc. a moment, trying to understand what happened.
Then she smiled, Was he the kind of man whose brother had already said to be wary and carefull? The man who play of Women and then leaves as soon as possible thereafter for the hurt? There was something deep in his eyes.

Sir, your eyes are speaking half sincerity. Come, just sit, I do not need a gift to me, just a little fun in this long day.

So Mr. rare specimen, you join me?

She touch the blanket at her left. Showing him that she wanted him to sit next to her.

Last edited by Lilias McPherson on Mon Mar 23, 2009 4:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Acc3p7

Acc3p7

PostSubject: Re: [open rp] Let's take a ride.   [open rp] Let's take a ride. EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 7:25 am

I accept the proposal to have a very pleasant and comfortante day with you -The girl had realized that Acc was not searching for the eternal love, but it did not seem to matter much so he continued the "attacks. Got as close as he could and grazed her hand- You have soft skin that is proof of that comes from a wealthy family, im i liying?.

Continued examine the lady with hardly able to contain his instincts.

You are so beautiful... hope you do not have any suitor out there, no? I would not like to get into a garden cultivated by other...
Back to top Go down
Lilias McPherson

Lilias McPherson

PostSubject: Re: [open rp] Let's take a ride.   [open rp] Let's take a ride. EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 7:39 am

No, you're not wrong, I am of good family.

I have no one in my life and of what I know, my brother did not promise me to anyone.

She bring back her mind a little but not completely, this little butterfly was still in her heart and she tried to shut it up.

What makes you think that I will leave you grown my garden?

She served him wine and took an apple.

For cultivated my garden I still have to let you pass the fence.

She smiles and watching her reaction with great thoroughness.Then she take a gently bit in her apple.
Back to top Go down
Acc3p7

Acc3p7

PostSubject: Re: [open rp] Let's take a ride.   [open rp] Let's take a ride. EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 8:38 am

Well, I have an amazing skill in my hands as a carpenter and my reputation precedes me... -again, presuming, the young nobleman who had not seen a hammer in his life-, but leave the issue for a while, lets drink and eat these things so rich that you've prepared.

Leaned quietly on the blanket on which were the food got some fresh fruit. Gave him a bite at the apple and spread with a generous sip of the wine the girl had brought.

- Very refreshing, but I have heard about a drink in the area where you come... let me remind how it was called...
-W for I knew that was the name but it sounded so strange that he had not remembered-eh, dont remember now, something with Wh...

He had to make conversation until the servants arrived...
Back to top Go down
Lilias McPherson

Lilias McPherson

PostSubject: Re: [open rp] Let's take a ride.   [open rp] Let's take a ride. EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 9:01 am

You talk of whiskey that my brother drinks. I'm not able to drink it, William does'nt whant, probably to keep it for him.

She laughs, she thought nothing of what she had to say in connection with his brother. She took her lips soaked in wine. Then observed a bird in the sky and then returned his gaze to Acc.

Would you please, stopped lying to me? You never used your hands to work as you said.

She took his hands and looked carefully for a moment expect a path, then she says tenderly.

Perhaps a hidden desire on your part, since it would be wrong for your brother hood or your family to saw you work like this.

If you really want to past the fence one day, stop lying to me. Even if you just want to be a friend.
Back to top Go down
Acc3p7

Acc3p7

PostSubject: Re: [open rp] Let's take a ride.   [open rp] Let's take a ride. EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 5:35 pm

Okay ... I will be good then. It is true that I never work, that is not honorable for a noble except when we are at war. -Saw the girl frowned- this is true, im not lying now, four years ago i was fighting at Jankau, those b*st*rds gave us a good beating but my brother and I survived. Now I just use my hands for..., lets say most sensitive tasks.

Looked the horizon and yet no one came yet.

I wont lie to you anymore, I promise. You can ask me anything you want and i ll behave good... with the answers.

And with a finger grazed the thigh
Back to top Go down
Lilias McPherson

Lilias McPherson

PostSubject: Re: [open rp] Let's take a ride.   [open rp] Let's take a ride. EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 5:58 pm

She look at him with stange eyes. Take his hand and put it away.

What do you think,you're doing?

I've been well teaching, don't let men touches you before wedding...

Alto she does'nt know what that was really meaning. Her heart wanted to exploed now she though of something to behave her self and change her mind. Then she continue like nothing happen.

This is better. You fought? You can show me how to defend myself?

She laid her eyes a moment in his and she said sincerely.

Your title does not interest me at all. I want good company and people who know a little laughter. Although I know that you can not do that in public.

You know one of my favorite games is to watch the clouds. A dream that my father showed me before his death. But it always help me to remove the dark ideas.

Perhaps it is childish? But it allows to escape a little.

She slept on the ground watching the clouds through the trees. She pointed one and said:

So what the cloud makes you think?
Back to top Go down
Acc3p7

Acc3p7

PostSubject: Re: [open rp] Let's take a ride.   [open rp] Let's take a ride. EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 1:15 pm

Pardon? I think you are confused precious Lili -caught?, sure to be saved from catastrophe if he looked deeply offended astarted to act- that hurt me, to treat me as mundane thief, just wanted to scare a dangerous bee that it had decided to rest on a beautiful skirt.

Continuing with his trickery of offended gave back the girl and moved her head in a disapproved way.

But it is impossible for me to get angry with you, -he said while smiling so conciliatory, she was lying on the grass and not missed an opportunity, he neared their heads and their lips, then he whispered- do you want to learn to fight, right now?

Noted the rapid breathing and almost kissed the girl but just the servants came and made the Marquis back. Acc quickly grabbed the packet and punched the servant.

- Idiot you have screwed me! -turned around and with a hand gesture indicated the riders to dissapear- Take this gift, my angel.
Back to top Go down
Lilias McPherson

Lilias McPherson

PostSubject: Re: [open rp] Let's take a ride.   [open rp] Let's take a ride. EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 1:49 pm

Lilias looked scene, happy that the man arrive to time, his heart beat so fast, but it would lead to kiss when the man arrived.

She still found the game fun and a little childish when the man turned his back.

Screwed you? What made you thought that I would let you close your lips from mine? Your lips are allowed to approach my hands and my cheek.

She smiled softly and put her eyes in his eyes when he gave the gift.

Sir, you do not need to give me a gift, your presence is enough. Embarassed Embarassed

She blushes, wondering what to do, ignore it would be an affront, but the drive to push his game further. Take the gift that would open perhaps meaning something more for him.

I will accept this is if and only if, it means nothing more than giving a present for my birthday.

She smile at him and look carefully at how he and his eyes react.
Back to top Go down
Acc3p7

Acc3p7

PostSubject: Re: [open rp] Let's take a ride.   [open rp] Let's take a ride. EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 8:10 am

Took her hands and looked at the green eyes that were hiding under layers of red hair that went him crazy.

- You are to kind telling those lovely things
- he took one of the hands of the girl and with the other caressed her cheek- but do not worry, the gift is just for your kindness in inviting me to share this delightful evening. Now, open it, I hope you like it!.

When he opened the package left on a beautiful green dress, the eyes of Lilias opened as plates. She placed the dress in front of her and tested if it was her size. The servants had a good eye and it feeted right, although there would be some tweaks to give later but she would look perfect.

- Try it, sure you ll see spectacular
-the face of the girl turned red and Acc3p7 for giving trustfulness- I wont see anything i havent seen yet.

Definitely he had just shitted up the sittuation.
Back to top Go down
Lilias McPherson

Lilias McPherson

PostSubject: Re: [open rp] Let's take a ride.   [open rp] Let's take a ride. EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 8:29 am

She looked again acc7, decidedly the man do not let go to try see her naked.
She had a crazy laugh, it was stronger then her.

Although you will not see anything you have ever seen.
You haven seeing me .It would be a pity to spoil this surprise, don't you think?
Especially to try a dress in front of you.

She smiled tenderly.

Thank you sir, I love this dress it is beautiful and charming. I don't whant to damaged it by the trees of the forest, so I will wear it in the time and place for its beauty and yours ...

She said to her self, that she would open a small door. She went to take his hands and put a soft kiss on the cheek of Acc as a thanks.
Back to top Go down
Acc3p7

Acc3p7

PostSubject: Re: [open rp] Let's take a ride.   [open rp] Let's take a ride. EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 8:43 am

Just when Lilias was going to kiss Acc on the chick, the marquis moved his head andtheir lips made contact.

- I was waiting for this for long time.
Back to top Go down
Lilias McPherson

Lilias McPherson

PostSubject: Re: [open rp] Let's take a ride.   [open rp] Let's take a ride. EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 9:00 am

Her cheeks reach the color of her hair, she did not know how to react. She never had being kiss on his lips. And now a stranger offered her dress, kindness and kiss. But it was not propriety.

She can no longer control his breathing so get away was a very difficult task. This was'nt a single butterfly in her stomach in time but thousands, she seated on the ground to take on herself back a little, trembling.

Sir, I think it would be more suitable to raise the picnic and not be alone together. Can we go somewere else... ?

She tried to retain his dizziness, but how he did it? Nobody had done this before. Her horse feeling that his mistress was not at her ease, his head bent down to give him a cuddly end of the nose and back.

What have you done to get my heart the insuportable in my chest? .

This question came out of his mouth without much thought.
Back to top Go down
Acc3p7

Acc3p7

PostSubject: Re: [open rp] Let's take a ride.   [open rp] Let's take a ride. EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 11:21 am

Going somewhere else? -finally the girl had suggested, he made as he was thinking hard where place they should go, it was clear that was his home, but he had to hide so the redhair would not worried.

- Hmmm -Acc muttered, he put his finger in his mouth seem to be concentrated- cant think in any good place in which we can complete the picnic. Perhaps in my house if you feel right with that. -He said as if he had a bright an innocent idea.

Gave his hand to help her get up and waited for her to respond
Back to top Go down
Lilias McPherson

Lilias McPherson

PostSubject: Re: [open rp] Let's take a ride.   [open rp] Let's take a ride. EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 11:37 am

Of course, if there are people in your home I would be happy to go with you.

She thought of nothing else trying to silence his heart a bit. She amassed the picnic and smiles Acc.

She went to his horse who made the usual reverence to her, help her sit on it. She stroked the back of his ears. And murmurs:

Want to run?

The horse make rear gently to let her understand that was a yes. Normal and friendly gestures between two people who know each other well.

Lilias smiled at acc.

The last came out of the forest and arrive to you're home, have to work for the other or have to do what the other decently want for a day, you're choice.

(Rp continue at: https://divine-rights.1fr1.net/london-f3/rp-familiar-affairs-t145-15.htm )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [open rp] Let's take a ride.   [open rp] Let's take a ride. Empty

Back to top Go down

[open rp] Let's take a ride.
Page 1 of 1