~ !? Divine Rights ?! ~
PLEASE REGISTER ON THE NEW DIINE RIGHTS FORUM:http://droits-divins.foruml.biz/
~ !? Divine Rights ?! ~
PLEASE REGISTER ON THE NEW DIINE RIGHTS FORUM:http://droits-divins.foruml.biz/
~ !? Divine Rights ?! ~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~ www.droits-divins.com ~

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  FranceFrance  

What happened to the Queen?

Go down 
+6
Mcpherson
Lilias McPherson
Kirtahs
Elise
Emaleigh
Rifilias
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Rifilias

Rifilias

What happened to the Queen? Empty
PostSubject: What happened to the Queen?   What happened to the Queen? EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 11:01 am

It appears our Queen is gone. I can also not locate Piero, and Paul is on holiday.
Back to top Go down
http://www.droits-divins.com/jeu/profil.php?id=1199
Emaleigh

Emaleigh

PostSubject: Re: What happened to the Queen?   What happened to the Queen? EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 12:56 pm

Dam it....sorry but I have been looking at the town list.... lots of our regular people are gone. This game is dying before it even gets on its feet and the admin don't look in the English forums. The only forum admin we have is Eleanor Rose..... tempted to post in the French forum to make her our Queen since she has been in this game since it started in France.
Back to top Go down
Rifilias

Rifilias

PostSubject: Re: What happened to the Queen?   What happened to the Queen? EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 3:10 pm

Marie-Thérèse visited the forums today.
Back to top Go down
http://www.droits-divins.com/jeu/profil.php?id=1199
Elise

Elise

PostSubject: Re: What happened to the Queen?   What happened to the Queen? EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 1:13 pm

I have no idea where Marie-Thérèse is :s
I haven't seen here sinds I am back from italy (that means sinds the 9the of april)

I'm a little worried myselve because I used to talk with her every day on msn
Back to top Go down
Kirtahs

Kirtahs

PostSubject: Re: What happened to the Queen?   What happened to the Queen? EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 3:46 pm

I spoke with her on msn. But for one month is not nothing to it. Neutral
Back to top Go down
Kirtahs

Kirtahs

PostSubject: Re: What happened to the Queen?   What happened to the Queen? EmptyTue May 05, 2009 3:10 pm

Quote :
Sun Apr 26, 2009 2:42 pm

The queen has disappeared. Piero administrator has disappeared. Paul has disappeared.

People have disappeared from the game.

I believe that friends should bring to the game to give more life, do something with the queen. ¿Some courts and elect a new monarch?
Back to top Go down
Emaleigh

Emaleigh

PostSubject: Re: What happened to the Queen?   What happened to the Queen? EmptyTue May 05, 2009 3:17 pm

I have brought about 25 people to this game. They have gotten bored as there is not much to do atm. No RP'S no people. The game no longer has the food it did before which makes it even harder for the players to gain levels. As Mayoress there is only so much I can do. I started up a RP and no one came. No one posted. I mail people asking them there professions and do not hear from them back. It is frustrating.
Back to top Go down
Kirtahs

Kirtahs

PostSubject: Re: What happened to the Queen?   What happened to the Queen? EmptyTue May 05, 2009 3:24 pm

Emaleigh wrote:
I have brought about 25 people to this game. They have gotten bored as there is not much to do atm. No RP'S no people. The game no longer has the food it did before which makes it even harder for the players to gain levels. As Mayoress there is only so much I can do. I started up a RP and no one came. No one posted. I mail people asking them there professions and do not hear from them back. It is frustrating.

Yes, I am bored this game...well I return =)

The thing to do is ask Paul to do more advertising for the game in ENGLISH. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Lilias McPherson

Lilias McPherson

PostSubject: Re: What happened to the Queen?   What happened to the Queen? EmptyTue May 05, 2009 3:54 pm

I ask him, Wait until tomorrow Wink you'll see. Everything will change just be patient.

Lilias
Back to top Go down
Mcpherson

Mcpherson

PostSubject: Re: What happened to the Queen?   What happened to the Queen? EmptyWed May 06, 2009 12:52 am

Lilias McPherson wrote:
I ask him, Wait until tomorrow Wink you'll see. Everything will change just be patient.

Lilias

Very Funny! lol!
Back to top Go down
Catherine Stewart

Catherine Stewart

PostSubject: Re: What happened to the Queen?   What happened to the Queen? EmptyWed May 06, 2009 4:16 am

Although I must admit that I haven't been on the forum in a while, I would like to let know that I'm still here Wink I've tried to contact Piero over and over again but haven't heard a single thing from him. Since I will be away for a RL studytrip, you will see me back on the 12th of May.
Back to top Go down
Mcpherson

Mcpherson

PostSubject: Re: What happened to the Queen?   What happened to the Queen? EmptyWed May 06, 2009 11:48 pm

Catherine Stewart wrote:
Although I must admit that I haven't been on the forum in a while, I would like to let know that I'm still here Wink I've tried to contact Piero over and over again but haven't heard a single thing from him. Since I will be away for a RL studytrip, you will see me back on the 12th of May.

The 12 May? Shocked Evil or Very Mad

There is a worry scratch

What do we make in present?
Back to top Go down
Eshokhlah

Eshokhlah

PostSubject: Re: What happened to the Queen?   What happened to the Queen? EmptyThu May 07, 2009 12:18 am

I'm still here!!! Just been busy RL of late so not made it into the forums much.
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: What happened to the Queen?   What happened to the Queen? EmptyWed May 13, 2009 2:25 pm

Well and there still are new players coming who are active and willing to expand the game Wink
Back to top Go down
malius

PostSubject: Re: What happened to the Queen?   What happened to the Queen? EmptyWed May 20, 2009 4:49 pm

Let me know how I can help, I'd like to see this game succeed, I'm around a lot.
Thanks,
Mal Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What happened to the Queen?   What happened to the Queen? Empty

Back to top Go down

What happened to the Queen?
Page 1 of 1