~ !? Divine Rights ?! ~
PLEASE REGISTER ON THE NEW DIINE RIGHTS FORUM:http://droits-divins.foruml.biz/
~ !? Divine Rights ?! ~
PLEASE REGISTER ON THE NEW DIINE RIGHTS FORUM:http://droits-divins.foruml.biz/
~ !? Divine Rights ?! ~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~ www.droits-divins.com ~

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  FranceFrance  

[RP]Announces of Embassy

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mcpherson

Mcpherson

[RP]Announces of Embassy Empty
PostSubject: [RP]Announces of Embassy   [RP]Announces of Embassy EmptyTue May 05, 2009 8:25 pm

William arrived in public place and took his notes:

Hello everyone,

Citizens of London, I introduce myself William and I would like that all participle at the city, because I am tired that such a beautiful city can be also ugly, whereas we should have two or three cities, the Mayoress is a brave woman and I like it much and his work as and I would like as you to give here your ideas for the city, to make it live of course

[I am making a guide on RPs]

Last edited by Mcpherson on Wed May 06, 2009 11:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mcpherson

Mcpherson

PostSubject: Re: [RP]Announces of Embassy   [RP]Announces of Embassy EmptyWed May 06, 2009 11:26 pm

his speech went on, but nobody arrived:

Dear citizen of London, however far you are, proud, poor, rich and valorous, Our town needs our force and our characteristics in its service, our lives in societies is almost monotonous, let us not lock us up, peace reigns, peace saw itself, I'm in England still louse
Back to top Go down
Roberto_Bica

Roberto_Bica

PostSubject: Re: [RP]Announces of Embassy   [RP]Announces of Embassy EmptyThu May 07, 2009 12:03 am

Roberto Bica, who just arrived in London from an overseas country, couldn't help but stop and listen to what the man in the squar had to say.
He already had noticed that the streets of London were very quiet, but he didn't know why.
Back to top Go down
Edouard-Jojor

Edouard-Jojor

PostSubject: Re: [RP]Announces of Embassy   [RP]Announces of Embassy EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 1:22 pm

England

I introduce myself, I'm Edward-Jojor recently appointed by His Majesty the King of England, Robrecht. And I am the representative of England and my mission is to protect the citizens of England To negotiate with local government and to defend our interests. I would not fail my mission!

Edward Jojor

Last edited by Edouard-Jojor on Mon Aug 30, 2010 5:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Estro

PostSubject: Re: [RP]Announces of Embassy   [RP]Announces of Embassy EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 4:20 pm

Estro going down Abingdon St. stop to listen the man's speech, when all of a sudden another man interrupted.

Edouard-Jojor wrote:
I introduce myself, I'm Edward and I Jojor(...)

Wait a minute there! Estro shouted.

First of all, Spencer is Lord Protector nominated by the Commons Assembly and Regent appointed by the Queen, NOT King of England.
Second, where is the charter that appoints you as the representative of England?
Parliament has not yet been constituted. And, you where not even in the Commons Assembly.
Back to top Go down
Edouard-Jojor

Edouard-Jojor

PostSubject: Re: [RP]Announces of Embassy   [RP]Announces of Embassy EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 5:28 pm

Hello Sir. I was appointed by his majesty Robrecht Samuel and began serving as Ambassador to England and if you do not want to believe me. Ask Her majesty.
Back to top Go down
Estro

PostSubject: Re: [RP]Announces of Embassy   [RP]Announces of Embassy EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 4:52 pm

My dear fellow, Her Majesty is 6 years old. But, I will most certainly ask Spencer about it.
Have a good Day, Sir.

And Estro calmly walked away
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [RP]Announces of Embassy   [RP]Announces of Embassy Empty

Back to top Go down

[RP]Announces of Embassy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
~ !? Divine Rights ?! ~ :: + Middlesex County + :: . London .-
Jump to: