~ !? Divine Rights ?! ~
PLEASE REGISTER ON THE NEW DIINE RIGHTS FORUM:http://droits-divins.foruml.biz/
~ !? Divine Rights ?! ~
PLEASE REGISTER ON THE NEW DIINE RIGHTS FORUM:http://droits-divins.foruml.biz/
~ !? Divine Rights ?! ~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~ www.droits-divins.com ~

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  FranceFrance  

hrp talking about what you don't know...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Lilias McPherson

Lilias McPherson

hrp talking about what you don't know... Empty
PostSubject: Re: hrp talking about what you don't know...   hrp talking about what you don't know... EmptyThu May 14, 2009 8:16 am

(can you stop here,,,till we get all the arangement hrp in order with Paul)
Back to top Go down
Charles

Charles

PostSubject: Re: hrp talking about what you don't know...   hrp talking about what you don't know... EmptyThu May 14, 2009 11:18 am

[HRP : You are an self-proclaimed regent, DON'T ignore the RP in this game. You have ABSOLUTELY NO RIGHT to sit on your throne. I could say even more; You pretend to be the Duchess of Gordon!! Granted by who? By yourself?! You have no right. According to the laws of England ONLY the Queen/King can grant a noble title. I'll write a letter to Paul too... This honestly goes to far for me...
Only peers and maybe the people could chose a new regent... What you do is just sneaking behind the English' back to get what you want]
Back to top Go down
Oduan

Oduan

PostSubject: Re: hrp talking about what you don't know...   hrp talking about what you don't know... EmptyThu May 14, 2009 12:32 pm

[OOC]

Enough of it, both of you, we have an OOC section for it, and we have the MP. So if there is a moderator can she/he erase those three last posts.

[/OOC]
Back to top Go down
Emaleigh

Emaleigh

PostSubject: Re: hrp talking about what you don't know...   hrp talking about what you don't know... EmptySat May 16, 2009 11:30 pm

Being on of the oldest players here in England I say I am disgusted by this. I have often thought of leaving this game as it seems that some just want power in this game and the RL me has no time for people that want to control everything. I know this most likely will cost me my mayorship of 6 months. But I must speak out. If the people truly want change by all means put a poll out and let the people chose who they want to govern them. Regardless of the back door instant messaging things need to be done for the best of the game and for the best of the people especially those that are active in this game. That said I expect to be reprimanded for this post but I would hope that since MOST of the players know who I am that they will speak out to what they want for this game. I am sorry to have let you all down.. the admin was gone for weeks while our queen was dying and I could not contact them. The only information that I ever got was by going into the French forum and translating all the information myself. I only wish that the admin of this game hear the players out and allow them to chose who they want as regent. After all regents where appointed by the people in this time period.

As to ooc.. the General discussion area is ooc.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hrp talking about what you don't know...   hrp talking about what you don't know... Empty

Back to top Go down

hrp talking about what you don't know...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
~ !? Divine Rights ?! ~ :: + General + :: . General Discussions .-
Jump to: