~ !? Divine Rights ?! ~
PLEASE REGISTER ON THE NEW DIINE RIGHTS FORUM:http://droits-divins.foruml.biz/
~ !? Divine Rights ?! ~
PLEASE REGISTER ON THE NEW DIINE RIGHTS FORUM:http://droits-divins.foruml.biz/
~ !? Divine Rights ?! ~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~ www.droits-divins.com ~

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  FranceFrance  

[RP] De Altuna's Home

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Oduan

Oduan

[RP] De Altuna's Home - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [RP] De Altuna's Home   [RP] De Altuna's Home - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 1:00 pm

Oduan looked to Cath and Roberto as they talked. WHen Roberto finished he added

See it Lady Catherine? Roberto has the motivation and inspiration that our Church needs, after the indolence of Bishop Sullivan and his sudden death the Church is ungoverned, lost, without a guide.

I would like to ask you to put your trust in him. I'm sure he wont dissapoint the kingdom.

Back to top Go down
Catherine Stewart

Catherine Stewart

PostSubject: Re: [RP] De Altuna's Home   [RP] De Altuna's Home - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 1:37 pm

Catherine listened very carefully to Roberto and nodded in the end of his speach. She looked to Oduan for a few moments. Eventually, she lookd back at Roberto and replied softly.

Please do what you are able to do, Roberto. You sound very enthousiastic so I can't wait untill we can see what you are able to do!

Catherine smiled and stood up as she desperately wanted to have some time with her husband to be.

I'm sorry to interrupt this meeting, Roberto. You've got my full support in doing things. But besides being the Lady Regent, I'm also a very happy fiancee who desperately wants to spend some time with her husband to be. Would you mind?

Catherine looked to Oduan and then back to Roberto.
Back to top Go down
Roberto_Bica

Roberto_Bica

PostSubject: Re: [RP] De Altuna's Home   [RP] De Altuna's Home - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 3:00 pm

Roberto was pleased to hear that the High Lady Regent supported him in his new task. He wanted to tell her mucg more about hes quest for the Lord, but when she asked for some privacy with Oduan, Roberto blushed a little bit and stood up from his chair, while looking at the both of them.

But of course, if you would excuse me.
I have a lot of things to do also.
Settle my things on the third floor,
study the holy books, preparing the services.......

Roberto made yet another reverence towards the High Lady Regent and knodded towards Oduan,
Then he left the room and went op the stairs to the third floor, where his new rooms were.
Back to top Go down
Roberto_Bica

Roberto_Bica

PostSubject: Re: [RP] De Altuna's Home   [RP] De Altuna's Home - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 8:43 am

The other day, Roberto left his new home. He wanted to go to the church of London, his new "home" Also. There was lots of work to be done, and first he had to get costumized with the building and it's belongings.
Back to top Go down
psibomber

psibomber

PostSubject: Re: [RP] De Altuna's Home   [RP] De Altuna's Home - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 9:24 pm

Mary Prosper knocked firmly but nervously at the double doors after she made sure it was the right house. She cleared her throat and made sure her muffler and hat were adjusted properly before the door opened. Holding her head straight, she looked into the eyes of the servant who answered the door and spoke the words that she had been worried about all morning.

I am here to apply for work for the Duke of Medina las Torres. I speak fluent English, and can learn new languages quickly so I hope you will find me more than qualified.

Despite her confident manner she found herself gripping her handbag at her side till her knuckles were white.
Back to top Go down
Oduan

Oduan

PostSubject: Re: [RP] De Altuna's Home   [RP] De Altuna's Home - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 7:55 am

Oduan and Catherine were having some tea at the dinning room of the first floor when a servant entered and whispered a few words to the Count. He nodded and told him to let the applicant come in. He turned to Catherine.

Cath, seems that someone wants to apply for the position of maid at this house. Let's see if she is up to the task. He made a signal to the servant so he told the girl to walk in to the room
Back to top Go down
psibomber

psibomber

PostSubject: Re: [RP] De Altuna's Home   [RP] De Altuna's Home - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 12:14 am

Mary was motioned into the room by the servant, still gripping onto her luggage.. She looked surprised by the dining room but gathered enough of her courage to curtsy slightly.

I am Mary Prosper. I hope I haven't interrupted your tea.
Back to top Go down
Oduan

Oduan

PostSubject: Re: [RP] De Altuna's Home   [RP] De Altuna's Home - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 3:33 am

Oduan smiled

Greetings miss, I'm Oduan Altuna Count of Middlesex and Master of this house; she he pointed to Catherine is her excellence the High Lady Regent Catherine Stewart Duchesse of Richmond and Lennox. So I pressume you have come for the job offer. In order to have a clear opinion about you please tell me about yourself, where you where born and your early years, what are you skills, why do you wnat to take this job...
Back to top Go down
psibomber

psibomber

PostSubject: Re: [RP] De Altuna's Home   [RP] De Altuna's Home - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 3:54 am

Mary smiled in return and tried her best to commit their names to memory.

I was born here in London. There isn't much to tell about myself, my mother Henrietta was a winegrower. She taught me some of her trade. She blushes, embarrassed, then recomposes herself.

She raised me on her own. She says proudly. The minister at a nearby chapel introduced me to books, so I know a bit of literature. I've been a housewife since adolescence, but my husband is currently deceased. So I need this job. I know how to cook, clean, write letters, and take care of children if it is needed.
Back to top Go down
Oduan

Oduan

PostSubject: Re: [RP] De Altuna's Home   [RP] De Altuna's Home - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 9:22 am

Oduan listened to the explanations of Mary, she seemed a suitable candidate for the position, but he needed to know if she would accpet the job conditions.

By the moments will be , for the most, taking care of the Mannor and the intendance of it. The job will require you to live here, in the service departments, and the salary of 30 pounds is payed weekly. You are required to work hard and behave correctly otherway you will be fired. Do you agree with such terms?
Back to top Go down
psibomber

psibomber

PostSubject: Re: [RP] De Altuna's Home   [RP] De Altuna's Home - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 4:11 am

Mary thought over the conditions slowly and nodded.

I agree. When can I start?

The death grip she had on her luggage relaxed a bit.
Back to top Go down
Oduan

Oduan

PostSubject: Re: [RP] De Altuna's Home   [RP] De Altuna's Home - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 4:42 am

Oduan noded

For the moment you can just be guided by the service to the apartments on the back of the mannor. Leave your luggage and start to get to grips with the Mannor's routine.

As saying it Oduan made a brief gesture with his hand indicating that the audience was over.
Back to top Go down
psibomber

psibomber

PostSubject: Re: [RP] De Altuna's Home   [RP] De Altuna's Home - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 3:00 am

She was led to the back where she was given a small place in which she found the necessities she needed. It was only a room, but she was content with it at first glance and put down her luggage to get to work.
Back to top Go down
Catherine Stewart

Catherine Stewart

PostSubject: Re: [RP] De Altuna's Home   [RP] De Altuna's Home - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 3:09 pm

After having a light breakfast, Catherine was forced to go back to the Palace of Whitehall. For too long she wasn't been to there and she felt really guilty for seeing Elise so rarely. The least thing she could do was writing to the Queen and so she did the past few weeks.

I've got to go now, love.. so, you will come to Whitehall tonight?

As Catherine talked to Oduan, she looked at herself in the mirror. She was glad that her dress covered the size of her belly a bit.
Back to top Go down
psibomber

psibomber

PostSubject: Re: [RP] De Altuna's Home   [RP] De Altuna's Home - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 8:48 pm

Mary quietly dusted the hallways on her way over to her room. She knew she had a basket somewhere. Hopefully she hadn't forgotten it while packing her luggage.

She sighed with relief as she found that she had set it aside a few days ago. With her mind caught up in books and work, she absentmindedly forgot to put her own affairs in order.

Donning a simple hooded brown cloak, she set off with the basket in hand to the forest to pick some mushrooms.
Back to top Go down
Roberto_Bica

Roberto_Bica

PostSubject: Re: [RP] De Altuna's Home   [RP] De Altuna's Home - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 6:27 am

After a little walk through the streets of London, wich was very pleasant because of the nice temperatures in this time of year, Vicar Roberto and High Lady regent Catherine, arrived at the Altuna's mansion. They entered the Hallway and put of their coats. Roberto turned to Catherine and said.

That was a very nice walk, almost as beautiful as the ceremony in the Cathedral, if I may say so.
Back to top Go down
Catherine Stewart

Catherine Stewart

PostSubject: Re: [RP] De Altuna's Home   [RP] De Altuna's Home - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 4:05 pm

Catherine was very happy to spend some time with her dear friend alone. Although they didn't said much to each other, it really didn't matter at all. She smiled to Roberto as she had put her coat of.

Yes, indeed.. We are really having a nicely weather too today, aren't we?

Catherine walked into the living room and sat down on the sofa.

Roberto, let me thank you again for the beautiful ceremony in the Cathedral. It was really nice and especially since you are a dear friend too. It's really not a problem to discuss some wedding plans today too?
Back to top Go down
Roberto_Bica

Roberto_Bica

PostSubject: Re: [RP] De Altuna's Home   [RP] De Altuna's Home - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 8:45 am

When she took off her coat, Catherine thanked Roberto for the beautifu ceremony.

The pleasure was all mine, my dear Catherine.
As a man of God it is my task on this earth to do so.
And of course it was an honour to babtise you, and the Queen.

Then when he heard her asking about the wedding arrangements, Roberto smiled.

That's no problem at all.
I hope your beloved will get home soon as well.
But if you insist we can start right away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [RP] De Altuna's Home   [RP] De Altuna's Home - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

[RP] De Altuna's Home
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2