~ !? Divine Rights ?! ~
PLEASE REGISTER ON THE NEW DIINE RIGHTS FORUM:http://droits-divins.foruml.biz/
~ !? Divine Rights ?! ~
PLEASE REGISTER ON THE NEW DIINE RIGHTS FORUM:http://droits-divins.foruml.biz/
~ !? Divine Rights ?! ~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~ www.droits-divins.com ~

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  FranceFrance  

Le problème Evry

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Eshokhlah

Eshokhlah

Le problème Evry Empty
PostSubject: Le problème Evry   Le problème Evry EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 2:38 pm

I got a mail from Paul and i'm assuming we all did...is england being closed down and we're all being moved to Paris?

lol its in french so i'm not entirely sure if i'm reading it right Razz
Back to top Go down
Robrecht Samuel
Admin

Le problème Evry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Le problème Evry   Le problème Evry EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 3:04 pm

I didn't get that message. Maybe you could post it here, so we can translate?
Back to top Go down
Eshokhlah

Eshokhlah

Le problème Evry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Le problème Evry   Le problème Evry EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 4:24 pm

Copy of the letter:

Quote :
Bonjour !

Je vous envois ce message aujourd'hui pour vous annoncer la fermeture de la ville d'Evry au cours de la semaine prochaine.

En effet, en accord avec les joueurs du conseil de la ville, et après avoir étudié les statistiques, il parrait évident que le manque d'activité de la ville, dû à son petit nombre de joueurs actifs, ne permet pas de profiter à 100% du but ultime du jeu : s'amuser.

De ce fait, et nous en sommes profondément désolés, nous demandons aux joueurs possédant un personnage dans la localité d'Evry, ou ceux qui souhaitent s'y rendre, d'arrêter leurs projets. Les joueurs y logeant seront automatiquement déplacés vers Paris dans le courant de la semaine.

Encore une fois, nous le faisons désolés. Bon jeu à tous !!
Paul et l'équipe d'administration.
Back to top Go down
Emaleigh

Emaleigh

Le problème Evry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Le problème Evry   Le problème Evry EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 8:49 am

Translated from French.

Quote :
Hello!

I you sendings this message to you today to announce the closing of your city.; Evry during the next week. Indeed, in agreement with the players of the council of the city, and after having studied the statistics, it parrait obvious that the d' lack; activity of the city, due to its small number of active players, does not make it possible to benefit at 100% from the ultimate goal of the play: s' to amuse. So and, we are deeply been sorry to us by it ask the players having a character in the locality d' Evry, or those which wish s' there to return, d' to stop their projects. The players placing will be automatically moved there towards Paris in the current of the week. Once again, we make it sorry. Good play with all!! Paul and l' equip d' administration.

No clue what agreement... the town council did not agree to this. If its true that we are being forced to move to a French town, I think I will delete my girl. I don't speak French and even though I do understand some I don't want to be forced to move.
Back to top Go down
Robrecht Samuel
Admin

Le problème Evry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Le problème Evry   Le problème Evry EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 9:27 am

Don't be afraid. When I translated the message it goes like this.

Quote :
Hello

I send you this message today to announce the closing of your city Evry during next week.

In agreement with the town council and after having studied the statistics of the town. It's obvious that there is a lack of activity and because of that the players in Evry can't reach the main goal of the game for 100%, namely enjoying this game.

Therefore we ask the players of the characters living in Evry to stop the projects they are doing. The players will be moved automatically to Paris within a week.

Once more, we are sorry about this. Good Game

Paul and the admins of the game

So you can see that they talk about Evry. Evry is a small town next to Paris. Look on the travel map for France. So at the moment England won't be closed down. It's strange that Eshokhlah is getting this message, because I don't think she lives in Evry. So there may be a mistake in sending these messages.
Back to top Go down
Eshokhlah

Eshokhlah

Le problème Evry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Le problème Evry   Le problème Evry EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 6:40 pm

*sigh* oh thats such a relief! thank you for that Robrecht Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Georgiana

Georgiana

Le problème Evry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Le problème Evry   Le problème Evry EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 11:58 am

I got the same message actually, and indeed there's absolutely no reason to be afraid. Wink As Robrecht already told you it only concerns the city of Evry in France. Smile

(Yes, I have the power to understand and talk French! Surprised )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Le problème Evry Empty
PostSubject: Re: Le problème Evry   Le problème Evry Empty

Back to top Go down

Le problème Evry
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
~ !? Divine Rights ?! ~ :: + General + :: . Questions and Answers .-
Jump to: