~ !? Divine Rights ?! ~
PLEASE REGISTER ON THE NEW DIINE RIGHTS FORUM:http://droits-divins.foruml.biz/
~ !? Divine Rights ?! ~
PLEASE REGISTER ON THE NEW DIINE RIGHTS FORUM:http://droits-divins.foruml.biz/
~ !? Divine Rights ?! ~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~ www.droits-divins.com ~

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  FranceFrance  

Heraldic and genalogy

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sismo

Heraldic and genalogy Empty
PostSubject: Heraldic and genalogy   Heraldic and genalogy EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 8:37 am

Hello all, I am a new player essentially playing in the French speaking part of the Game. However I wish to register my character as an Englishmen in the English heraldry as part of a family (no request of nobility of any sort as I have only been playing for a few weeks and understand this would not be fair to other players) I’ve been circuling around the forum but have found no specific info on how do I go about registering a full genealogy ?
Thank you all.

Bdw if the game needs help for translation I’m rather available when IRL work isn’t to hectic
Back to top Go down
Emaleigh

Emaleigh

PostSubject: Re: Heraldic and genalogy   Heraldic and genalogy EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 9:56 am

I believe its up to our Queen to give out titles and approve family lineage. Perhaps RP'ing in the castle and asking to have an audience with her may be of help.
Back to top Go down
Sismo

PostSubject: Re: Heraldic and genalogy   Heraldic and genalogy EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 10:46 am

Thanks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heraldic and genalogy   Heraldic and genalogy Empty

Back to top Go down

Heraldic and genalogy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
~ !? Divine Rights ?! ~ :: + General + :: . Questions and Answers .-
Jump to: