~ !? Divine Rights ?! ~
PLEASE REGISTER ON THE NEW DIINE RIGHTS FORUM:http://droits-divins.foruml.biz/
~ !? Divine Rights ?! ~
PLEASE REGISTER ON THE NEW DIINE RIGHTS FORUM:http://droits-divins.foruml.biz/
~ !? Divine Rights ?! ~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~ www.droits-divins.com ~

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  FranceFrance  

Few questions

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Emaleigh

Emaleigh

Few questions Empty
PostSubject: Few questions   Few questions EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 6:03 pm

Hello! Since the English forums are new and so am I, I have a few questions. Are there good and bad guys in this game? Can you get robbed when you go traveling? How long does it take to move from town to town roughly. Is there a map of all of England and France? Where are the county laws located.....I see that London has no Mayor or Council atm...atm there are not too many people in London, 35 to be exact. How many Esteem points do you need to level for each level. How many levels are there in this game? Are there professions?

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Eleanor Rose

Eleanor Rose

Few questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Few questions   Few questions EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 6:21 pm

I will attempt to answer the questions I can, and leave the rest for someone else Razz

I'm currently level 2 and am working towards advancing to level 3. In order to become a level 3, aside from some stats, you need to earn 30 Professional Points which are gained by reading the relevant book at the library. 1 point costs 1 pound and you get 1 per day. So you will need to study in the library for 30 days. The options are butcher, carpenter or wine-grower. When I was living in Normandy in France, the only town with a library was Eu, and I was living in Rouen. It took me 2 days to travel to Eu.

As far as I know there is nowhere to access County Laws except here on the forum and there is no map.

I think that in every game there are good guys and bad guys. But I don't know about robbery. I don't know if it's been coded yet or not.

If I remember correctly, you need 15 points of esteem to get to level 2.
Back to top Go down
Emaleigh

Emaleigh

Few questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Few questions   Few questions EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 7:46 pm

Thanks! Very Helpful Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Rhiannon

Rhiannon

Few questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Few questions   Few questions EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 12:27 am

To advance to the second level, you need :
Money : 150 pounds
Practice : 15 points
Skill : 6 points
Thought : 6 points
Esteem : 15 points
Back to top Go down
Piero

Piero

Few questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Few questions   Few questions EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 4:40 am

I'll just add a bit more of information here.

Yes, there are bad and good guys, but this concept depends on the point of view... someone may see himself/herself as good, viewing the other as bad and vice-versa. And yes, robbery is coded, you can rob/be robbed on the road. I was robbed between Rouen and Eu, but lost only 4 louis (french currency).

Regarding going from town to town, depends on the nodes. For example: London - NODE - town X, I believe it would take 2 days. The map of England is being worked on, and in France there is one - which I'll try to find. I know that they have two Duchies: Normandy (composed of Eu and Rouen) and Isle de France, composed of Paris. There is also the Vatican, with the Saint Peter's Square.

In Institutions, there's the Court. "Les lois Comtales", which is to be translated, is where the County Laws will be located.

Regarding the Council/Mayor, I'm raising some money to finance a list who may wish to run - I'll not run. I'd like it to be players who don't hold any job already in the game and who would like to work for the town.

As said before, you need 15 points of esteem to lvl up to the 2nd lvl. And for the 3rd lvl, 30 points of esteem. And the max lvl until now is the 4th, I think... but I don't know what you can do in the 4th and in the 3rd.
Back to top Go down
http://www.droits-divins.com/en
Ashdown

Ashdown

Few questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Few questions   Few questions EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 6:14 am

On the subject of good / bad guys, the rather unique time frame of the game (England 1649) is rather exciting as it allows for people to play as good / bad (in terms of their own interpretation) and as Royalist / Republican...now, I'm not going to say being a Royalist or a Republican is good or bad, but...could be fun!

I'm waiting for someone to start playing the surviving Stuarts or the murdered Cromwell's son Very Happy

Last edited by Ashdown on Mon Jan 12, 2009 1:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Emaleigh

Emaleigh

Few questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Few questions   Few questions EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 1:40 pm

Thank you all! I truly am enjoying this game! Very Happy Just have to figure out a good RP for my character Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Few questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Few questions   Few questions Empty

Back to top Go down

Few questions
Page 1 of 1