~ !? Divine Rights ?! ~
PLEASE REGISTER ON THE NEW DIINE RIGHTS FORUM:http://droits-divins.foruml.biz/
~ !? Divine Rights ?! ~
PLEASE REGISTER ON THE NEW DIINE RIGHTS FORUM:http://droits-divins.foruml.biz/
~ !? Divine Rights ?! ~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~ www.droits-divins.com ~

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  FranceFrance  

How to attract new players?

Go down 
+2
Panxacontenta
Marie-Thérèse
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Marie-Thérèse

Marie-Thérèse

How to attract new players? Empty
PostSubject: How to attract new players?   How to attract new players? EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 7:58 am

Hum hum... Hi again! Very Happy

I'm asking for your help in attracting and getting more players in England.

First of all we could all invite our friends and help them trough the game.

Second I think we should maybe use the tavern more. The tavern is the place where new players can meet the other players, who can help them through the game.

Furthermore we should have an active councillor of reception in London, to help the new players. Sadly there isn't even a list for the elections at the moment...

If you have other ideas, please tell them... because England isn't growing although it should be.
Back to top Go down
Panxacontenta

Panxacontenta

PostSubject: Re: How to attract new players?   How to attract new players? EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 1:13 pm

Hello!
Well, maybe my voice it's more subjective because I just return to the game Wink Why I do it? =)))

First: The game it's very good, it's similar that another games but it's very interesting. If there are people likes RR, of course, this game will likes also. For this, I think that we (yes, I speak about the first person of plural =P) want to follow (a little) the steps of renaissance kingdoms, for example.
Maybe publish the game in more webpages it's a god idea.

Second: If we pass the game to our friends (or will recomend the game) can catch more players!

Third: The game is only in two lenguages and has one year of live!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't understand it!! If the game is translated to germany, spanish, portuguese the players will grow, don't doubt it.

Quarter: Maybe the design of the game it's not very very elegante... I know it's a free game and the admins has another live Wink but maybe new design can catch more players Smile

I want to translate the game to spanish and I have people can help me Wink My friends to RR can join with us and translate too, it's very interesting the spanish market Wink Wink

Well... thanks for your atention and sorry if any of my comments are not correct.
Back to top Go down
Marie-Thérèse

Marie-Thérèse

PostSubject: Re: How to attract new players?   How to attract new players? EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 3:54 pm

Well I liked the old design more... But nothing we can change about that sadly enough.

I'm invitec new players too, but every one has to invite if we want the game to really grow.
Back to top Go down
Tisha

Tisha

PostSubject: Re: How to attract new players?   How to attract new players? EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 12:25 am

Panxacontenta is right. If will translate the game in more languages new peoples will come. I know this from renaissance kingdoms (rk) but this one is waaaay more beautiful than rk.
Back to top Go down
Piero

Piero

PostSubject: Re: How to attract new players?   How to attract new players? EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 1:29 pm

http://rpgforumsonline.com/forum/portal.php

Maybe we could advertise in forums as such as this, dedicated to RP. People go there for RP and well, DD offers a good base as a game for RP in forum as well. THis may attract players.
Back to top Go down
http://www.droits-divins.com/en
Marie-Thérèse

Marie-Thérèse

PostSubject: Re: How to attract new players?   How to attract new players? EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 12:55 pm

Indeed... Any one willing to go there and try to advertise DD? Razz
Back to top Go down
Marie-Thérèse

Marie-Thérèse

PostSubject: Re: How to attract new players?   How to attract new players? EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 12:02 pm

England is growing. 92 people at this moment. Nananana. flower
Back to top Go down
Tisha

Tisha

PostSubject: Re: How to attract new players?   How to attract new players? EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 6:02 am

Marie-Thérèse wrote:
England is growing. 92 people at this moment. Nananana. flower
+4
Quote :
London has 96 residents.
Back to top Go down
Marie-Thérèse

Marie-Thérèse

PostSubject: Re: How to attract new players?   How to attract new players? EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 10:24 am

But still there's almost no activity on the forum... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Tisha

Tisha

PostSubject: Re: How to attract new players?   How to attract new players? EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 11:11 am

Marie-Thérèse wrote:
But still there's almost no activity on the forum... Rolling Eyes

Sad but true Sad
Back to top Go down
Tisha

Tisha

PostSubject: Re: How to attract new players?   How to attract new players? EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 2:05 am

Quote :
London has 86 residents.
Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Marie-Thérèse

Marie-Thérèse

PostSubject: Re: How to attract new players?   How to attract new players? EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 8:26 am

I still need people for the CountyCouncil btw.
Back to top Go down
Elise

Elise

PostSubject: Re: How to attract new players?   How to attract new players? EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 10:38 am

if the game would be totally translated more players would stay.
Back to top Go down
Marie-Thérèse

Marie-Thérèse

PostSubject: Re: How to attract new players?   How to attract new players? EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 10:47 am

That's what I'm telling Paul each time I see him, but apparently it's difficult to translate...
Back to top Go down
Edward

Edward

PostSubject: Re: How to attract new players?   How to attract new players? EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 10:55 am

I don't want to state the obvious but won't it help if some players would go and lend there hand to the admins and help translating the game?
I bet there are some people here who want to offer there services to go and translate a bunch.
Back to top Go down
Marie-Thérèse

Marie-Thérèse

PostSubject: Re: How to attract new players?   How to attract new players? EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 11:09 am

Done that, but as I said it's difficult to translate it for some programming reason.
Back to top Go down
Edward

Edward

PostSubject: Re: How to attract new players?   How to attract new players? EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 11:11 am

perhaps I could assist in that, I have quite some understanding of programming.
Back to top Go down
Panxacontenta

Panxacontenta

PostSubject: Re: How to attract new players?   How to attract new players? EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 8:22 am

Sad

If the game it's not translate, the future (i think) it's not good Sad

And why Paul quite the old game template? it's is better that the currently :S
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to attract new players?   How to attract new players? Empty

Back to top Go down

How to attract new players?
Page 1 of 1