~ !? Divine Rights ?! ~
PLEASE REGISTER ON THE NEW DIINE RIGHTS FORUM:http://droits-divins.foruml.biz/
~ !? Divine Rights ?! ~
PLEASE REGISTER ON THE NEW DIINE RIGHTS FORUM:http://droits-divins.foruml.biz/
~ !? Divine Rights ?! ~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~ www.droits-divins.com ~

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  FranceFrance  

Activity rate in the game

Go down 
+5
Frits Frederic
Charles-Edouard
Estro
Ariane_du_Faix
Robrecht Samuel
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Robrecht Samuel
Admin

Activity rate in the game - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Activity rate in the game   Activity rate in the game - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 9:30 am

I wasn't only talking about RP positions, but also about the IG positions.

For the IG positions like prosecutor and judge, I'll let the Earl decide who to give these positions to, like the Lord Mayor can decide on the positions in London.
Back to top Go down
Charles-Edouard

PostSubject: Re: Activity rate in the game   Activity rate in the game - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 6:24 am

Ok, that explains alot Wink

In that case I would let C-E become Earl... Where do we have to candidate?

@Gale: Si tu écris tes RP en francais lisible (sans sms ^^) tu peux les faire traduire par google! La machine est assez évolué et il n'y a que peu d'erreurs!
Back to top Go down
Frits Frederic

Frits Frederic

PostSubject: Re: Activity rate in the game   Activity rate in the game - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 6:30 am

Thank you Milord for your motivation, and so the Regent and the Royal Council will study on this case. You will have an answer soon. We have to debate before we, possibly, replace the current Earl Alyssa.
Back to top Go down
galeswinthe

galeswinthe

PostSubject: Re: Activity rate in the game   Activity rate in the game - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 6:40 am

Charles Edouard je n'écris jamais en sms je ne suis pas de cette génération Wink

Pour la traduction sous google, mon souci est que j'utilise beaucoup de termes anciens et imagés. Des verbes qui n'ont pas d'équivalence dans la langue anglaise par exemple. Ou des expressions à la Gals.

Voilà sinon je puis l'utiliser ici je l'entends bien.
Back to top Go down
http://droits-divins.foruml.biz/profile.forum?mode=viewprofile&a
Estro

PostSubject: Re: Activity rate in the game   Activity rate in the game - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 2:02 pm

About the subject "Which language should we write"...
It is none of my business but i'll give my two cents!

First, it depends on the languages you can speak.
Second, on the character you are playing. Is he French? Can he speak other languages? Is he English? A French living in England? Etc...
If he is French, most probably he can't speak very good English, so Googlish mistakes are not important.
If the French is speaking with other French then only French should be use.
English characters will not understand!? Who cares! They are English, they are not supposed to understand.
Unless they are English characters that know French.

This explanation seems confusing? No problem. Just look at reality. In real life do you speak in French and repeat all of it in English again? No! Of course not!

Don't worry if people don't understand. Let them Google it!

And know, contrary to what I just said, because this is Out of Character here is a Googlish French translation.
----------------------------------
Et savez, contrairement à ce que je viens de dire, parce que c'est Out of Character est ici une traduction française Googlish.

A propos de la question «Quelle langue faut-il écrire" ...
Il n'en est pas de mes affaires, mais je vais vous donner mes deux cents!

D'abord, il dépend de la langue vous pouvez parler.
Deuxièmement, sur le caractère que vous jouez. Est-il français? Peut-il parler d'autres langues? Est-il anglais? Un Français vivant en Angleterre? Etc ..
Si il est français, très probablement, il ne peut pas parler très bien anglais, alors Googlish erreurs ne sont pas importants.
Si le français parle avec d'autres français, alors que le français doit être utilisé.
Caractères anglais ne comprendront pas!? Qui se soucie! Ils sont anglais, ils ne sont pas supposé comprendre.
Sauf qu'ils sont des personnages anglais qui connaissent le français.

Cette explication semble confus? Pas de problème. Il suffit de regarder la réalité. Dans la vraie vie ne vous parler en français et répéter tout cela en anglais à nouveau? Non! Bien sûr que non!

Ne vous inquiétez pas si les gens ne comprennent pas. Qu'ils Google!

Back to top Go down
galeswinthe

galeswinthe

PostSubject: Re: Activity rate in the game   Activity rate in the game - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 3:15 pm

Voilà l'exemple type d'une traduction massacrée !

Il me semble avoir compris le message que vous souhaitez faire passer Estro. Laughing

C'est le plus important non ?

This is a typical example of a translation massacred !

It seems to have understood the message you want to get Estro. : lol:

It's the most important right ?
Back to top Go down
Charles-Edouard

PostSubject: Re: Activity rate in the game   Activity rate in the game - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 6:27 am

Gale, étant l'une des plus actives ici.... est-ce que ca t'interesserait de participer au conseil de Middlesex? Pas forcément un rôle qui te demande d'écrire des romans en anglais, juste un petit poste... Chancelier ou Argentier?

Le Chancelier est responsable des relations diplomatiques de toutes facons, il faudra donc s'entretenir avec les francais, proposer des traités de colaboration etc Wink

Gale, you are one of the most active here .... do find it interesting to participate in the Council of Middlesex? Not necessarily a role that asks you to write novels in English, just a small post ... Chancellor or Treasurer?

The Chancellor is responsible for all diplomatics anyways, he will meet with the french therefore, propose treaties colaboration etc.Wink
Back to top Go down
galeswinthe

galeswinthe

PostSubject: Re: Activity rate in the game   Activity rate in the game - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 10:05 am

Charles Edouard...

Ma Gals était maire à Amiens jusqu'à l'été dernier où elle fut démise de toutes ses fonctions pour Haute trahison. (Elle avait refusé de renvoyer un de ses conseillers municipaux accusé de haute trahison et a demandé le report des charges qui pesaient sur cet homme sur sa personne).
Bref elle a séjourné en geôle, en a fait le mur et s'est exilée outremanche. Elle a changé son identité. Gals est devenue Gabrielle Fremyn.
Un avis de recherche court toujours. Une récente balade en normandie me l'a confirmé.

Ma Gals ne peut en aucun cas occuper une fonction pour laquelle elle devrait établir des relations avec les françois et certaines carognes en particulier. Pis elle est assez rancunière.

Je ne suis pas du tout au fait avec les postes du conseil. Ma poupée n'a occupé que des postes de maire ou de conseillers municipaux à l'accueil, la sécurité ou aux finances.

Charles Edward ...

My Gals was mayor of Amiens until last summer when she was dismissed from all his functions for high treason. (She had refused to send one of his councilors accused of high treason and called for postponement of the charges against this man on her person).
In short she spent in jail, made the wall and went into exile outremanche. She changed her identity. Gals became Fremyn Gabrielle.
A search is still running. A recent trip to Normandy confirmed this to me.

My Gals in no case occupy a position for which it should establish relations with the French and some carognes in particular. Then she's quite spiteful.

I'm not at all done with board positions. My doll has served as mayors or councilors to home, safety or finances.
Back to top Go down
Robrecht Samuel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Activity rate in the game   Activity rate in the game - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 6:44 am

Everyone sleeping again? Sad
Back to top Go down
Charles-Edouard

PostSubject: Re: Activity rate in the game   Activity rate in the game - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 9:17 am

No, I have just a RL too ;D But I am online every day 4-10 times and responding every message I get...
Back to top Go down
Robrecht Samuel
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Activity rate in the game   Activity rate in the game - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 9:44 am

Lol, I have a RL too ;-) but it was kinda quiet, so I was wondering if I missed a sleeping party ;-)
Back to top Go down
Charles-Edouard

PostSubject: Re: Activity rate in the game   Activity rate in the game - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 9:46 am

Not really ;D I am at work now... aftre I##l do some "work" Razz
Back to top Go down
Alyssa

Alyssa

PostSubject: Re: Activity rate in the game   Activity rate in the game - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 1:26 pm

Wow I go away for a week and suddenly everyone gets active. Shocked
Back to top Go down
Charles-Edouard

PostSubject: Re: Activity rate in the game   Activity rate in the game - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 3:43 pm

Alyssa, you were the Regent of Middlesex, right?
Do you want your position back? Do you have the time and motivation? Wink
Because I would be happy with a position like prosecutor or similar too... Laughing
Back to top Go down
Marco

PostSubject: Re: Activity rate in the game   Activity rate in the game - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 07, 2011 10:02 am

Good day ..... also to you that guides the bad mayor:) Smile.

I believe that in DD, the greater problem it is the lowest number of players.
Now we to London are in 70 and many are in vacation. How we can play if we do not have players? DD would have to advertise the game…. I can help the King ..... but to play becomes boring if not there are other players ......

I and my Italian friends were in 10 (one year ago)… but then my friends have begun to be bored and are all in vacation or died.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Activity rate in the game   Activity rate in the game - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Activity rate in the game
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2