~ !? Divine Rights ?! ~
PLEASE REGISTER ON THE NEW DIINE RIGHTS FORUM:http://droits-divins.foruml.biz/
~ !? Divine Rights ?! ~
PLEASE REGISTER ON THE NEW DIINE RIGHTS FORUM:http://droits-divins.foruml.biz/
~ !? Divine Rights ?! ~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~ www.droits-divins.com ~

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  FranceFrance  

cabbage and grape fields

Go down 
+7
Tarquinius
Emaleigh
Paul
Rhiannon
Eleanor Rose
Piero
Ashdown
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ashdown

Ashdown

cabbage and grape fields Empty
PostSubject: cabbage and grape fields   cabbage and grape fields EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 6:38 am

Hi, got a few questions with regard to fields

Cabbage and Grapes

How long do they take to grow and what yields do they produce?
Does your characteristics matter towards the yield received?
Can you hire people to work your fields or is it only something you can do yourself?

Do you only own one field?

Erm...think thats it for now. Cheers Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: cabbage and grape fields   cabbage and grape fields EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 1:31 pm

Piero will translate again

je n'ai pas compris toutes les questions.

vous ne possédez qu'un seul champ et vous le cultivez vous même, mais ce système devrait être modifié ultérieurement.

si vous envisagez d'être vigneron au niveau supérieur, choisissez une vigne plutô qu'un champ de choux lorsque le choix s'offira à vous.
Back to top Go down
Piero

Piero

PostSubject: Re: cabbage and grape fields   cabbage and grape fields EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 2:21 pm

Well, you have only one field and you have to cultivate it yourself. but this system may be modified later.

I did this, and Lambert also recommends that if you want to follow the wine-maker profession at a superior lvl, it's better to take a grapes's field when you have the choice.

Regarding time to grow, mine normally take 1, 2 days. I don't know how many mine will produce, but I think it'll be 4. I'll tell you tomorrow as I'm harvesting my grapes.

About characteristics, I believe not, but this system may change in the future as well.
Back to top Go down
http://www.droits-divins.com/en
Ashdown

Ashdown

PostSubject: Re: cabbage and grape fields   cabbage and grape fields EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 2:31 pm

Thank you both.
Back to top Go down
Eleanor Rose

Eleanor Rose

PostSubject: Re: cabbage and grape fields   cabbage and grape fields EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 11:36 pm

For cabbages, it takes about 4 or 5 days to grow (i can't remember which) and you get about 5 or 6 cabbages.
Back to top Go down
Rhiannon

Rhiannon

PostSubject: Re: cabbage and grape fields   cabbage and grape fields EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 2:04 am

Well Henry chose Cabbage and I grapes, so we will find out I suppose, won't we love? Very Happy I love you
Back to top Go down
Ashdown

Ashdown

PostSubject: Re: cabbage and grape fields   cabbage and grape fields EmptyWed Jan 14, 2009 4:27 am

We will indeed...Very Happy

Again, thanks for the help.
Back to top Go down
Rhiannon

Rhiannon

PostSubject: Re: cabbage and grape fields   cabbage and grape fields EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 2:51 pm

The fields screen has changed and now I'm a bit lost as to where -my- field has gone?
Back to top Go down
Paul
Admin
Paul

PostSubject: Re: cabbage and grape fields   cabbage and grape fields EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 3:27 pm

Fields change.

In fact, now, you can find here some jobs to work the day. When you are lvl 4, you can buy lands to the Count's Residence and employed some people.

I haven't translate this page yet.

Good game ! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.droits-divins.com/
Rhiannon

Rhiannon

PostSubject: Re: cabbage and grape fields   cabbage and grape fields EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 7:30 pm

But where is MY grape field, is my question...
Back to top Go down
Emaleigh

Emaleigh

PostSubject: Re: cabbage and grape fields   cabbage and grape fields EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 7:34 pm

There is a new link under"my house" ....is it there?
Back to top Go down
Rhiannon

Rhiannon

PostSubject: Re: cabbage and grape fields   cabbage and grape fields EmptyThu Jan 15, 2009 7:48 pm

No, that's the new "Fields" screen. It does not have information on the Grape field that belongs to me, it has a place for job listings to work on other people's fields.
Back to top Go down
Ashdown

Ashdown

PostSubject: Re: cabbage and grape fields   cabbage and grape fields EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 9:08 am

Indeed, [16/01 - 13:49:24] : Your plantations have finished growing, you can now reap them ! - ok, but where do we go to reap now?
Back to top Go down
Piero

Piero

PostSubject: Re: cabbage and grape fields   cabbage and grape fields EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 9:11 am

I don't know. I spoke to some friends from France and they think it's a bug.
PMed Paul about it, let's wait for an official answer.

EDIT - After some research in the french forum, I found the following: http://droits-divins.1allo.com/viewtopic.php?p=17359#17359

A new economic system was set up. Now the level one can work for the owner of a corporation (or if Mother Nature does not hire). Level 2 the same, I think and can study. The Level 3 also, but they produce manufactured goods. Levels 4 can use the land of noble IG to run a corporation, they hire niv 1, 2 and 3 that produce products for them and they are paid. Then he sells the production used in part to run the corporation. I'm not certain, this is as new for me as for you.

I'll try to get some more informations.
Back to top Go down
Paul
Admin
Paul

PostSubject: Re: cabbage and grape fields   cabbage and grape fields EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 10:28 am

I updated lvl 1.

Now, you can't work at your field but alonly on lvl4's fields.
Back to top Go down
http://www.droits-divins.com/
Rhiannon

Rhiannon

PostSubject: Re: cabbage and grape fields   cabbage and grape fields EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 1:39 pm

Will there be any compensation for those of us who lost our growing fields? I would hate for the day I spend sowing my grapes to have been completely useless.
Back to top Go down
Tarquinius

Tarquinius

PostSubject: Re: cabbage and grape fields   cabbage and grape fields EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 8:28 pm

I'm sorry, but I'm confused...

Does this mean that those lvl 1's that have fields can't work them or hire them out? Not until lvl 4?

I worked at the fields yesterday to see what would happen, was that actually for someone or just like the guard duty job?

Time to go back to picking in the forest I guess Wink
Back to top Go down
Wolfkid

Wolfkid

PostSubject: Re: cabbage and grape fields   cabbage and grape fields EmptyFri Jan 16, 2009 8:36 pm

Hi i just level up today but i got this at my field sections'

"Exploiter une faille du jeu est interdit, comme stipulé dans les conditions d'utilisation signées à l'inscription.

Vous venez d'arriver sur une page qui ne vous ait pas ou plus ouverte, espérons que ce soit une erreur."

The translation from google translate said this:

Exploiting a flaw of the game is prohibited, as stipulated in the terms of use signed at registration.

You have just arrived on a page that does not or you have more open, hope that this is a mistake.

Can someone explain this to me ?

Thanks for your help.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: cabbage and grape fields   cabbage and grape fields EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 4:45 am

Cher fils de la louve, la modification du système économique a entrainé la disparition de la possibilité pour un niveau un d'avoir son propre champs, il semble que les conséquences n'aient pas toutes été traitées par l'administrateur, mais je pense qu'il va y remédier bientôt.

Piero merci de traduire s'il te plait.
Back to top Go down
Piero

Piero

PostSubject: Re: cabbage and grape fields   cabbage and grape fields EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 4:51 am

The change in the economic system resulted in the disappearance of the possibility of a level one own a field and the consequences were not yet processed by the administrator (IG), but it will be resolved soon.

Merci pour l'explication, Lambert Smile
Back to top Go down
Tarquinius

Tarquinius

PostSubject: Re: cabbage and grape fields   cabbage and grape fields EmptySat Jan 17, 2009 6:22 am

Ok, Thanks Lambert, Piero
Back to top Go down
Wolfkid

Wolfkid

PostSubject: Re: cabbage and grape fields   cabbage and grape fields EmptySun Jan 18, 2009 9:51 pm

Thanks. Anyways the field section is changed now.
Back to top Go down
Jean

Jean

PostSubject: Re: cabbage and grape fields   cabbage and grape fields EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 11:02 am

Hello, I have a problem, I am level 3, so I must work in my workshop winegrower but I do not have any grape... How can I have some grapes ?

Is there some lvl 4 in England who product it ?

Sorry for my english, I am tired so it is worst than usual.
Back to top Go down
Emaleigh

Emaleigh

PostSubject: Re: cabbage and grape fields   cabbage and grape fields EmptyMon Feb 09, 2009 11:25 am

England does not have any grapes in our only town. I am unsure if we have roads/sea lanes leading to England. If we did we could have some trade routes.
Back to top Go down
nightale

PostSubject: Re: cabbage and grape fields   cabbage and grape fields EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 7:55 pm

i have a grapes field, but i don't know how to grow grape.
anyone can help me ?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: cabbage and grape fields   cabbage and grape fields Empty

Back to top Go down

cabbage and grape fields
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next