~ !? Divine Rights ?! ~
PLEASE REGISTER ON THE NEW DIINE RIGHTS FORUM:http://droits-divins.foruml.biz/
~ !? Divine Rights ?! ~
PLEASE REGISTER ON THE NEW DIINE RIGHTS FORUM:http://droits-divins.foruml.biz/
~ !? Divine Rights ?! ~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~ www.droits-divins.com ~

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  FranceFrance  

Guides Needed

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sullivan

Sullivan

Guides Needed Empty
PostSubject: Guides Needed   Guides Needed EmptyFri Jan 23, 2009 1:06 pm

Here I shall list the guides that are needed, but first a few guidelines for writing guides to be placed in this section.

1. Check to see if the guide is needed. If the information is already covered, don't write another guide. If you feel a guide is in error, submit your suggestions for improvement as a reply to the guide that is already there.
  2. Make sure you understand the material you are describing. Nothing is more frustrating than a useless guide. If one is found, it will be removed. Don't waste our time.
  3. When you write a guide, write clearly and efficiently. Don't waste a lot of time commenting on things. Say it short and sweet. Polite suggestions for grammatical/spelling corrections, as well as factual corrections, should be posted as replies to the guide and considered thoughtfully by the guide's author.
  4. If changes need to be made to your guide, use the "edit" feature instead of re-writing the guide as a reply, or starting a new topic. The exception to this will be if a feature is significantly changed by the game admins, in which case append (new) to the end of your guide's title.
  5. Guides, and replies to guides, must comply with all applicable forum rules and regulations.
  6. Forum moderation and administration hold final word over any content in the guides or the replies made to them.

Now that is said we need guides (not an exhaustive list):

• My Level
  • My Letters
  • My News
  • Town Hall
  • Market
  • Church
  • Tavern
  • Port
  • Forest
  • Count's Residence
  • Court
  • Library
  • Cathedral
  • Garrison
  • Royal Palace
  • Heraldry
  • Traveling
  • Leveling guide (include information on how to achieve a new level, what is opened up, etc.)
  • Higher level jobs guides
  • Items (note their uses and how they are gotten)
  • Anything else that may be useful.

Last edited by Sullivan on Sun Jan 25, 2009 12:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Guides Needed
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
~ !? Divine Rights ?! ~ :: + General + :: . Guides of the Game .-
Jump to: