~ !? Divine Rights ?! ~
PLEASE REGISTER ON THE NEW DIINE RIGHTS FORUM:http://droits-divins.foruml.biz/
~ !? Divine Rights ?! ~
PLEASE REGISTER ON THE NEW DIINE RIGHTS FORUM:http://droits-divins.foruml.biz/
~ !? Divine Rights ?! ~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~ www.droits-divins.com ~

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  FranceFrance  

[RP] Familiar affairs

Go down 
+2
Acc3p7
Oduan
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Lilias McPherson

Lilias McPherson

[RP] Familiar affairs - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [RP] Familiar affairs   [RP] Familiar affairs - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 3:34 pm

Some days past again,Lilias wanted to talk but the marquis was never there. The cook women was knowing what was happening with Lilias and try to tell the other maid that she was sick 'cause of the nervosity due to all that new stuff Lilias was having to learn and deal with.

Knowing what Lilias was passing true she took some more work for herself, and let Lilias sleep a bit. One day she was watching over Lilias true de nigth saw that her dream was quite nigtmare. She woke up Lilias and take her in her arm.

That ok, little miss, "Ima"(can be change) will take care of you now. I know what happening and I won't tell, I will made you some dress, to let nobody know. Until then you have to loose you're corset to get better.

Then she made some hot milk to Lilias and told her to loose her heart to.

Lilias explain to her everything, telling that she was no more angry about him, 'cause he was drunk and that she still loved him, then she fall asleep dreaming like she did'nt since "two" month ago.

-----------------

Woke up decide to signe some peace in the house of Acc. she prepared his breakfast then come in his room and put it on a table. She look at him sleeping a bit, how could she ever think that he was a mad man. She gave him a soft kiss for the wake up then wisper.

I still loving you...

Lilias put down a Lilias flower at his side pillow and in the plate on the table... Open the window, like he ask every morning, and go in the door direction. Thinking that he was not already wake up.

Quote :

I just LOOK IT'S MACH 23,,, so almost 2month and a half...
Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Lilias McPherson

Lilias McPherson

PostSubject: Re: [RP] Familiar affairs   [RP] Familiar affairs - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 14, 2009 6:23 am

Every morning. she was doiing it hoping that Acc will try to talk to her. Wispering in his ear to wake up him, give à kiss put some Lilias flower on the table and on his pellow.

Every morning except today, it was time to tell him that was his. She did'nt want it, he force her, now he have to face some consequences.

So that morning, she wispered at his ear waiting a little move, that will tell her that he was goiing to awake, she take a place at his side in the bed and mumuring at the other ear:

I use this one 'cause the other look to be use to ear my voice. I want you to know now...Llevo a tu niño y soy asustada (I'm pregnant of you and also afraid.)

She was so tire and the bed was so good that she almost fall asleep.
Back to top Go down
Lilias McPherson

Lilias McPherson

PostSubject: Re: [RP] Familiar affairs   [RP] Familiar affairs - Page 2 EmptySat May 09, 2009 7:41 am

Some month pass again and she receive a letter from her brother asking her to go at the office of the queen. She wait a long time and did'nt saw him so she return to the acc home to tell him what was the problem in case he didn't know.

Knocking at his office door waiting for the answer.
Back to top Go down
Acc3p7

Acc3p7

PostSubject: Re: [RP] Familiar affairs   [RP] Familiar affairs - Page 2 EmptySun May 10, 2009 11:54 am

The Spanish marquis was in very good humor, some late income newly arrived and the interest were really good. While filing all the paperwork someone knocked on the door of the office with care.

- Go ahead, go ahead -he said cheerfully-.

By opening the door the figure of Lilian with the swollen belly was recorded in his mind. All his good humor collapsed to return to reality, both were expecting a child.

Clutching his head with both hands, looked at the young woman, his stomach was badly concealed and the oval figure was marked in the green dress he had given in their first appointment, the breasts of the girl had risen also and her face looked grim.

The marquis was at a crossroads, days were passing and he had to make a decision but did not know which. His father had told him once "the worst decision you can make is indecision, you will be always wrong". Embarrassed by his cowardice briefly looked into the eyes of the redhead and withdrew immediately as he was looking some letters over the table.

-What do you want? -he said softly as the couple trying to apologize-.
Back to top Go down
Lilias McPherson

Lilias McPherson

PostSubject: Re: [RP] Familiar affairs   [RP] Familiar affairs - Page 2 EmptySun May 10, 2009 6:54 pm

Lilias smile at Acc. then remember why she was there and look at him with serious eyes. No she was not there to speak about the baby they was more serious thing for the moment.

Acc. the queen is dead.

She said that in a really serious tone of voice. Then put her hand on her belly mechanically when it's move. She smile a bit, that sensation was beautiful and she liked it.She came closer to him and gently put her hand on his, understanding by the tone of voice he had before that he was not anymore angry at her.
Back to top Go down
Mcpherson

Mcpherson

PostSubject: Re: [RP] Familiar affairs   [RP] Familiar affairs - Page 2 EmptyTue May 12, 2009 5:30 pm

One hour later:

William on several occasions and in her comings and goings, went this time, to bring papers like agreed to her sister and hoped to find it.

Lily, Lily, shouted…

I brought papers, which one sought for a long time, I have, looks at them!!

In all haste, arrived and spoke to Lily as if she were there.
Back to top Go down
Lilias McPherson

Lilias McPherson

PostSubject: Re: [RP] Familiar affairs   [RP] Familiar affairs - Page 2 EmptyTue May 12, 2009 5:56 pm

Lilias was washing some dishes, when she heard her brother come and scream her name. She Jump, what make her belly hurt a bit...Then she get nervous and look at the maid who push her in her room to help her get her beautifull green dress.

She get dress as fast has she can, but her brother arrive before the dress was totaly on. She dicide to smile and tell the maid to let them by they self in the room.

Don't you say Hi again? Did you forget it in France?

Smiling gently to her brother and make a little fun of him.
Then she laugth.

I'm so happy to see you brother, what do you need me for?
You broutgh some papers?

Normaly she would jump in her harm to tell him how much she miss him and say a big hi...But that was not the time...

Take a sit.

She point two chair in the room and a table.
Back to top Go down
Mcpherson

Mcpherson

PostSubject: Re: [RP] Familiar affairs   [RP] Familiar affairs - Page 2 EmptyTue May 12, 2009 6:19 pm

Took a place comfortable and left papers its bag:

Here, I finally find them, I had mislaid them one moment and here they are to find and now which did one can make now? In all, let us thank the saints!!
Back to top Go down
Lilias McPherson

Lilias McPherson

PostSubject: Re: [RP] Familiar affairs   [RP] Familiar affairs - Page 2 EmptyTue May 12, 2009 6:35 pm

She didn't understand what he was saying this time, what was he talking about ?

Brother I don't understand, what are you saying?
What are you talking about?
Find what?
Thank the saint for what?

She look at her brother, that was not his normal attitude, now she was a bit afraid? Was he sick?
Her little belly was kicking know and she was trying hard not to put her hand on it.
Back to top Go down
Mcpherson

Mcpherson

PostSubject: Re: [RP] Familiar affairs   [RP] Familiar affairs - Page 2 EmptyTue May 12, 2009 6:55 pm

made a smile with his sister:

I found our family tree cheers
Back to top Go down
Lilias McPherson

Lilias McPherson

PostSubject: Re: [RP] Familiar affairs   [RP] Familiar affairs - Page 2 EmptyTue May 12, 2009 7:52 pm

She look at him, didn't like that kind of joke and stop smiling.

THAT IS NOT FUNNY...

She put her hand mechanically on her belly.Who was reacting on each scream of her brother.

Ok, William, would you please, act and talk like you always done before. Slowly with clear and calm voice.

You think you found family three ok, let see it.
Back to top Go down
Lilias McPherson

Lilias McPherson

PostSubject: Re: [RP] Familiar affairs   [RP] Familiar affairs - Page 2 EmptySat May 23, 2009 7:02 am

Lilias was coming back from the castle she was happy to do not have the charge of the England anymore, what a miss understanding. She didn't want that place it was giving to her by the name she try to do not expose in England. But what the queen said in her death was done and she have to live with it now.

What will be her life now that Acc. almost dead his baby on the way. Oduan and some maid of the house was knowing that fact, but she was in doubt that he will said the truth with everything, thinking of what he ask her one day about the young princess, before she was Queen. Now she was afraid that he kill her,for the power when he get married with the regent... The poor six year old could not see that happen for sure...They were so "good" with her...

She pray for the safety of Elisabeth, and for the save of the England. She know that everybody didn't know what really happen, but that was the least of her worry right now. She wrote a letter to the princess of France.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[edith ]

After she goes to see Acc. in the room, knowing he was sick, she was missing him so much, at last he was the only one who was listening.

Putting her hand on her belly, due to giving birth soon she look acc. sleeping a bit. Then a big contraction arrive, making her felt on her knees, she toke some breath then try to get out of the room, without awaking acc.

Some contractions getting back and she let a short scream of surprise, coming out of her mouth. She felt some warm tepid and humid thing
slipped on his legs and make way to his feet.

She try to get up again and walk to her room, but the floor was slippery and she fall down knocking her head on the wall then on the floor...Then she lost consciousness.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [RP] Familiar affairs   [RP] Familiar affairs - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

[RP] Familiar affairs
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
~ !? Divine Rights ?! ~ :: + Middlesex County + :: . London .-
Jump to: