~ !? Divine Rights ?! ~
PLEASE REGISTER ON THE NEW DIINE RIGHTS FORUM:http://droits-divins.foruml.biz/
~ !? Divine Rights ?! ~
PLEASE REGISTER ON THE NEW DIINE RIGHTS FORUM:http://droits-divins.foruml.biz/
~ !? Divine Rights ?! ~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~ www.droits-divins.com ~

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  FranceFrance  

Appeared in a list but... I don't want to run for the council

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Oduan

Oduan

Appeared in a list but... I don't want to run for the council Empty
PostSubject: Appeared in a list but... I don't want to run for the council   Appeared in a list but... I don't want to run for the council EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 2:11 am

Hi,

I don't know why but today as i cheked our town hall I saw my name in a list that is running fot her majority in London.

I don't want to run for any place in the city administration, I don't know anyone on this list, Nobody told me to go in this list

I suppose this will be some kind of bug and I hope it can be solved.

Lots of thanks
Back to top Go down
Wolfkid

Wolfkid

PostSubject: Re: Appeared in a list but... I don't want to run for the council   Appeared in a list but... I don't want to run for the council EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 2:27 am

I guess it's not a bug but someone put your name on it. That's for sure.
Back to top Go down
Oduan

Oduan

PostSubject: Re: Appeared in a list but... I don't want to run for the council   Appeared in a list but... I don't want to run for the council EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 2:31 am

I'm RP working on it Very Happy But just in case... is any IG mechanism to remove myself from a list?
Back to top Go down
Marie-Thérèse

Marie-Thérèse

PostSubject: Re: Appeared in a list but... I don't want to run for the council   Appeared in a list but... I don't want to run for the council EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 4:27 am

Laughing

This is funny, actually Razz
You should just write to the person leading the list, and tell her how you think about it. And of course tell her that it's better to have permission from the player that she wants to put on the list cat
Back to top Go down
Kirtahss

Kirtahss

PostSubject: Re: Appeared in a list but... I don't want to run for the council   Appeared in a list but... I don't want to run for the council EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 8:44 am

also they put without warning nor nothing to me Shocked Shocked Shocked Neutral Neutral
Back to top Go down
Kirtahss

Kirtahss

PostSubject: Re: Appeared in a list but... I don't want to run for the council   Appeared in a list but... I don't want to run for the council EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 9:39 am

I finish leaving the list is simple, you enter his electoral program and it give the button: "Se retirer de la liste"
Back to top Go down
Emaleigh

Emaleigh

PostSubject: Re: Appeared in a list but... I don't want to run for the council   Appeared in a list but... I don't want to run for the council EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 11:28 am

Ditto to the above. You can resign from the list. I too would be a little upset if someone put me on a list without asking. Any idea why you guys were put on it?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Appeared in a list but... I don't want to run for the council   Appeared in a list but... I don't want to run for the council Empty

Back to top Go down

Appeared in a list but... I don't want to run for the council
Page 1 of 1